Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-01-2019, 12:11 PM
Master
Crystal Aura & being too flexible

Don't know if there's any other people here with a crystal aura as it apparently doesn't happen too often, but I got a question.
A while ago I read that when you're a Crystal aura you are very empathetic, able to see everyone's point of view and so on.
The risk is -esp in a love relationship- that you can tend to lose yourself because of doing exactly that; identifying too much with the other.

Now I've always had problems with that, adjusting to the other, also in friendships btw. Difficulty with sticking to my boundaries, but not sure if that's the same thing, I think it isn't.
It's just blending in with the energies of a situation or a person, and doing that too much.
I often also have problems with being seen. Likely also because of that. And I mean literally being seen as well as more figuratively.
I have an incredibly high energy -which I think is inherent to the Crystal aura-, yet when in a group it's as if no one notices me. EVEN in spiritual groups.
People getting my name wrong, even the workshop leader, even though I'd already done some 5 workshops with her (these being workshops that last several days, sometimes a week, without going home, sleeping on the premises of the center). She called me Paula, which doesn't even remotely resemble my name, which is Angelina.
She knew everyone else's name, even new people's, but never mine.
I've had that problem ever since I was a child, teachers getting it wrong, and I still encounter it.

I wonder if other Crystal aura people recognize this.