Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 21-05-2020, 05:40 AM
Deactivated Account

THE SCIENCE BEHIND MANTRA

A mantra is a keyword, or a key that access a particular realm, entity or plane in the subtle world. In these specific planes, there are entities and energies, and the mantra is a key that makes one live, conform and explore the myriad possibilities within them. There are spirits in these realms and the mantra is oftenly written after the head of the spirits and governor of the energies of that particular realm.

The mantra is wielded by one who has entered that realm and in order for any other layperson to access this realm, he/she needs to be initiated into it. In this Initiation, the mantra wielder introduces the chela into this realm and the mantra is then given with specific conditions attached. This mantra is given to be practiced in a particular period, which is called a purascharana, and the purascharana is done in order to attain mantra siddhi or mastery of that particular realm. The mastery entails that the chela can cooperate with the deity ruling that plane and is given the key to express these spirits and deploy it's entities into they're physical world, and this we see through people doing supernatural feats. The materialization of ash and lingams is a form of worship of shiva and shiva gives the successful reciter of the omnamahshivaya mantra the key to this realm and his entities and energies and express them in the physical world.

However, the mantras that have the name of a human are done to receive the fruits of that particular human. For example, if Ramakrishna mastered 33 realms on the subtle world and could express they're energies here physically, the one reciting the mantra unto mastery would get exactly that access that Ramakrishna had... And more according to what else he is willing to master. This is the case of Vivekananda.

At times, one doing the purascharana needs to do it again because he or she hasn't obtained siddhi. This is because spiritual attainment is dependent on the spiritual level that one is on. We know physically that there are ways we advance ourselves financially, academically, socially, so on and so forth. The same principle applies concerning things spiritual, we grow spiritually and ascend from one level to another. And the person who had not yet attain mantrasiddhi was not yet on the requisite spiritual level to attain it. Mantra siddhi can even be obtained well within the Purascharana.

Once you have obtained Mantrasiddhi, you can express the energies and deploy the entities within this physical world in accordance with your agreement with the tutelary of that realm, and you can initiate people into the mantra for the attainment of siddhi, and the tutelary being will help you to know who is ready and who is not.

Mantra is about Mastery/Siddhi.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:48 AM
Ascender
Well, this was a good read. I've only just begun digging deeper into all this after years of practice. I do know that mantras are very powerful so it makes a lot of sense.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Brilliant post , very informative and encompassing.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Every mantra activates some or other parts of the body. Mantra yoga is a separate branch of yoga that includes chanting of potential syllables, verses, or Vedic hymns. The repetitive chant of a mantra or word or phrase, which we generally do during meditation, is called Japa. They help in lifting yourself on the spiritual ladder and in turn expand your awareness.