Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy haunted wolf toy in 2004

hello y'all as you can tell by the title this is about a haunted wolf toy, it was the year 2004 when i got a wolf soft toy, but on october 14 a weird thing happened, in the mornings on a school day i was sat on the stairs, playing with my wolf toy waiting for breakfast to be done, when i was called i left it on the stairs, by the time i was done eating breakfast it had moved a step down, so i decided to go tell my parents but they didn't believe me. probably because i was only 4 at the time, when i got back to the stairs it was a step further down, so i walked backwards back into the kitchen, i then ran out and it was a step further down, finally i ran into the kitchen and back out to find it at the bookcase at the pathway of the ending of the stairs upstairs, it was on it's side. i then grabbed it and buried it at the very bottom of the tub, nothing ever happened again

i actually still have it, but i will never forget what happened the day of october the 14, but does anyone have a clue on if this was a ghost or a spirit? or something else? (i mistakely put this in the catagory past lives and reincarnation)

Last edited by GalaxyHowlingWolf : 19-05-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Elfin

Hi well first of all.. I believe you! Maybe even at a young age you were being "shown" things, or "knew" things . My boys, when they were little, had a toy guitar. It had batteries to make it work. In the middle of the night we would be woken to this guitar playing in the early hours , from the children's bedroom. I used to nudge my husband out of bed and tell him to "go turn it off".... Or better still, just remove the batteries. Yep, there were no batteries in it, and yet it still "played" the music all by itself. I never disregard what little children tell me , as I believe that they don't make things up, if they tell it, it's the truth.
Old 22-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Master
Could be as simple as your own Guides moving it to get you notice them - got you here didn't it so that's a start on you're amazing spiritual journey that's just begun - you can still be successful in life, and have the confidence that they are there helping you with important decisions along your way... Just remember to be kind and helpful to others on your journey, this is important for strong spiritual support in my opinion...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-06-2020, 12:49 AM
asearcher

kids in my home has said similar things about dolls, barbie dolls, say it moves its stiffy arms on its own or turn the head or something like that and change clothes. i have never seen anything, but we have all heard, experience things in the past so think the home has had ghost/ghosts in it.

I so recognize the same with toys that should need battery to function - go on their own. sounds. blinking. Even if it is happening one has trouble after to believe it really did. I had to pretend in front of kid and friends one time as if there were batteries in that i took out only there weren't any, because I did not want to frighten anyone. Put it in another room where nobody would be.

One time a something that needed electricity to function would not stop making a terrible sound without it and having lights on and so, as if there was electricity, and at first I tried to act like tough thinking oh it will stop after a while but it didn't, just kept at it, then i said something like please make it stop and then it did just that right away after a very long time of me trying everything. I just put it carefully back and peep out "Thank you".

So hey, I believe you. Kids also remember things that stand out, when they are surprised. When unusual things happen. Then they can be younger than 2.

I don't dare to say I know too much about it what could cause it, if it is always inhabited or was just moved by something outside doing it.
Old 23-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
I know there's a serious side to this but does make you smile just the thought of those little children worldwide who are not yet in the materialistic world, and they 'know exactly' where that doll or teddy was left and what clothes it has on - but mummy its moved!! no it hasn't - reminds me when all on here will at some point have witnessed something and you tell your partner or family member, 'this just happened' - no it didn't lol - try explaining that one to your doctor... and that's why here on this brilliant forum we help each other...

I repeat many times its Guides just having a giggle or looking for/getting a bit of attention - they spend a lifetime looking after us with sometimes no acknowledgement - so in my opinion it is good practice just to say hi, what do you think of this idea 'as we get older' or a simple 'thank you' when something is solved or goes right in your day/week...

Every person on here now, one day in many decades ahead as long as you're kind and helpful on your journey, and you keep going 'this is important' - that one day you will be a Guide for a small child - and that child 'could be' in the materialistic world for half a century... So you the Guide will do all the guiding for all those years with no acknowledgment - so you being one of several guides to that child - you would just think of saying, lets just move thas dolls arm a little, see if he/she spots it moved, you would wouldn't you - bet it happens lots.............. I'm not telling mummy/daddy they won't believe me - talk to teddy instead...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...