Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
[COLOR="DarkGreen"My present personality has certain flaws that I wish were not there. [/color]

Ditto, but I am what I am.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
This is where selflessness comes into play. The personality tends to distort. This is why masters sit quietly while the world spins wildly around them.

Brother there is one more thing I could say but will only in a PM if you ask.

This is something most people don't understand. They say, "How could a compassionate "God" allow these horrible things to happen?"

To me there are those who are the perpetrators, and those who are the victims. Both need to learn their own individual lessons and, at some point, between the two of them, agreed to an "event" to transpire that will start off these new lessons. That's how I see those who sit quietly can do just that. It's insanely violent here, especially when you get to the hard lessons (young souls are here to just have fun!). But without the suffering, the anguish, we cannot grow in wisdom.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:46 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
This is something most people don't understand. They say, "How could a compassionate "God" allow these horrible things to happen?"

To me there are those who are the perpetrators, and those who are the victims. Both need to learn their own individual lessons and, at some point, between the two of them, agreed to an "event" to transpire that will start off these new lessons. That's how I see those who sit quietly can do just that. It's insanely violent here, especially when you get to the hard lessons (young souls are here to just have fun!). But without the suffering, the anguish, we cannot grow in wisdom.

It's interesting to note that back in the spiritual worlds (heaven) these two types cannot interact for more than just a moment or two. And if they can't meet? How can any progress be made? So... we all come here where there are no such restrictions.

In such a world he or she who has clear vision is burdened with more responsibility than those who do not.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:57 PM
Master

Yes, their vibrations are so different.

Yes, it's so sad to see and not be able to reduce suffering.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This ''works'' if one believes in multiple personalities, with a ''hidden'' one behind the scenes that pulls the play and puts something (what is it?) to Earth at the moment of conception (or later on?). It's a bit odd. It makes ''sense'' if you accept there is someone else pulling the strings and that you have multiple identities or 'beings' in you. But it's not logical for there to be responsibility for any *past life* if there was a different personality. How would it work you think?

I have to take my thoughts a step further. If the Creator/God created my soul, and my soul is responsible for thousands of personalities that have played out it's learning, then we have the one personality that is traumatized at a young age, and creates the multiple personalities within one mind. Does it stop there, or can it continue through infinity?
Old 17-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
I have to take my thoughts a step further. If the Creator/God created my soul, and my soul is responsible for thousands of personalities that have played out it's learning, then we have the one personality that is traumatized at a young age, and creates the multiple personalities within one mind. Does it stop there, or can it continue through infinity?

I got no idea how to work it out, Linen!!

But if the 'person' is an illusion and if the ''soul'' is having a timeless, pleasant holiday than there is no responsibility and everything seems kinda pointless.
Old 17-08-2020, 07:03 PM
bartholomew

The complexities of life on Earth are washed away as a part of the cleansing we receive before we ascend further and rejoin our souls.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Master

That seems such a cop-out James. I don't want to lose the sadness I have at the harshness my brothers and sisters are going through on 3D Earth. To turn my back on all I have ever known, just seems wrong.
Old 17-08-2020, 11:26 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
That seems such a cop-out James. I don't want to lose the sadness I have at the harshness my brothers and sisters are going through on 3D Earth. To turn my back on all I have ever known, just seems wrong.

The "cleansing" is about healing (neutralization of suffering), not forgetfulness. As we ascend higher in the heavens we must leave behind the Earth based emotional life and replace it with it's higher correspondence which is the sadness (maturity) that you mention. And beyond that? Wisdom.