Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder

I feel strongly connected

This is going to sound weird. But I hope someone can relate or talk to me about this. For the last six weeks I've been say dreaming about a gypsy/traveller and our life together. It's come out of nowhere and it's somehow got stronger over the last few weeks. Since then in real life it's all I see everywhere. Programs on the Tele about gypsys. Then I went outside last week and one was at my door offering me his driveway services. Since then he's been working across the road and everyday I feel I'm meant to see him. I've spoke to him briefly once and now I've got this really strange feeling inside. I don't know what it is or why. I feel drawn to him. Really drawn to him. Then I am filling out a form today and it asks me if I'm from the gypsy or Irish traveller community.

I feel like I connect to things sometimes like this! I spend hours searching for clues or signs. I can't find him on Facebook only his business page. Yet I feel there is a reason for all this. It's all happened at once.

What do you think this is? How do you figure out the answers?

I've considered a medium email reading but I feel you have to put the words into their mouths to get anywhere.

I bet I don't get a reply but I hope I do.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I am a newbie as it says lol but I do listen to others when they speak of their dreams and such and the advice giving to them. So it sounds like to me this could be a past life that was very significant in your time here or alive im not sure how to put it, since I know sometimes we might exist on another world. Maybe you were a gypsy in Ireland, do some research and let what pops out at you as a sign ok I need to click on this or read this. There are meditations to look back into your past lives it takes work, but you can alos ask you higherself or guides to help you with the work of a penduleum. I dont spell well but I hope you get what i mean. Too maybe you were like you said you spent your life with this person, maybe you've run into them at work or school or something and thats what has sparked the dreams which could also be memories.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder

I just wish I knew where to start. I've had experiences like this before and can't ever fathom it out.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Administrator
Have you thought about going to see a past life regressionist? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 13-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
I just wish I knew where to start. I've had experiences like this before and can't ever fathom it out.
...... HI.. I don't think there's any doubt. You would not feel a "pull" this strong for no reason...... If it makes you feel "at home" ..it's because it was home.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

I have never heard of this no.

I honestly feel I am spiritual and open, but I get stuck and I never complete the purpose.

I had a dream years ago. I remember the house. The man in my dream. A couple of years after this dream I end up working with the step daughter of the man who lives in this house. He died! It was like I was being told about his death in advance. To this day I've never understood what I was meant to do!
Old 13-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Pathfinder

I have never heard of this no.

I honestly feel I am spiritual and open, but I get stuck and I never complete the purpose.

I had a dream years ago. I remember the house. The man in my dream. A couple of years after this dream I end up working with the step daughter of the man who lives in this house. He died! It was like I was being told about his death in advance. To this day I've never understood what I was meant to do!