Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...I have never been "regressed" .... I know many do... I have read you need to be careful... And I'm a scardy cat !!!!!.... But the worry I would have now, is given that I've got this "idea" in my head.... Is that what would come "out" as it already planted there ?... So I still wouldn't know !!!!...

Believe it or not, I do regressions using Hypnotherapy. I got certified thru my State in the USA a long time ago to do that kind of work.

Maybe someday, we can have a session. Up to you!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Master

It's strange how I have connected with parts of my past lives.

First one popped up accidently during the dark night of my soul.

Knew it was me even it was at a different time and I was in a different body. I recognized me.

Others followed. Usually when I was in this blank state of mind. It would just pop up.

One I had in a dream. Not like a regular dream. It was night, with torches lit, I was standing in a long white shift. I was scared. I was to be my people's sacrifice to the ?gods? Definitely Polynesian.

It's my opinion no harm can come to you as long as you are not forcing it. You have to be ready for this step.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:02 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I find wasp interesting.

Sometimes they come and land on me. When they do that, I wonder what they are really up to.

I have a considerable amount of sweet mint plants growing. They seem to love the sweet mint. When I water the sweet mints, the wasps will not move so they get wet. For some reason, they do not retaliate.
That's unusual John...
Old 07-09-2020, 05:05 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
One account - I think by a listener ringing in - was of a wasp that landed near to her and was neatly dismembering some kind of insect and flying away leaving just wings, legs and head. The expert explained how the wasps hunt, kill and remove the muscles of insects as protein for their young.

It took me back to a time that still sticks vividly in my mind, almost 30 years ago. I pitched our caravan on a grass meadow at a rally site near Alton Towers.

The weather was hot and sunny and there were wasps all over our camping field. We were the first to arrive after the marshalls and I set up right in the middle and fitted our awning, leaving the doors open and intending to ignore the wasps and not swat them. I figured they'd leave us alone as they were busy hunting crane flies. But so much for the theory!

Within minutes of sitting in the awning our daughter was stung on the neck and I was got on my thumb. It was excruciatingly painful and throbbed for the three days of the rally. Luckily our small daughter had only been lightly stung.

The wasps hunting in the lush meadow grass were in a feeding frenzy. I watched fly after fly get hunted down, stung and bundled away. My flesh must have been as attractive as that of the crane flies' bodies.

I had no idea that could happen and I've not experienced it since. God help anyone stung by a swarm.
Good grief!!!.... I've been stung once... And it really is painful... What a terrible experience you had there, and yes... It happens , doesn't it ...swarms attacking...... I also find it quite amazing that you actually were on holiday here, and it was hot and sunny that's got be a first !! Lol...
Old 07-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It's strange how I have connected with parts of my past lives.

First one popped up accidently during the dark night of my soul.

Knew it was me even it was at a different time and I was in a different body. I recognized me.

Others followed. Usually when I was in this blank state of mind. It would just pop up.

One I had in a dream. Not like a regular dream. It was night, with torches lit, I was standing in a long white shift. I was scared. I was to be my people's sacrifice to the ?gods? Definitely Polynesian.

It's my opinion no harm can come to you as long as you are not forcing it. You have to be ready for this step.
Amazing Deb.... Just amazing.... As a typical Leo I often lack patience.... But with anything like this I would not crave to try to force anything , I am a great believer that anything we are meant to know, will be shown to us when the time is right.... Everything by the universal law of divine timing...
Old 07-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Elfin

As a former newsagent.... The delivery of the newspapers was often delayed because of big sporting events.... Printing delayed....awaiting results to be announced....And the same can be said for the "spiritual journey" ...as in we always want the news at the earliest convenience......BUT HOLD THE BACK PAGE......For me this WAS worth waiting for.. Because the news today....for me ... Was clearly very plain and simple.....I now KNOW i have indeed lived in Africa ..... It felt like such a relief to finally know the truth.... To have it confirmed.... And for which I would dearly love to "THANK" my guide, for bringing this to my attention..... And the pieces of the jigsaw are fitting very nicely ....no forcing the wrong one into place .... Just the creation of the image becoming "whole".....
Old 07-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
As a former newsagent.... The delivery of the newspapers was often delayed because of big sporting events.... Printing delayed....awaiting results to be announced....And the same can be said for the "spiritual journey" ...as in we always want the news at the earliest convenience......BUT HOLD THE BACK PAGE......For me this WAS worth waiting for.. Because the news today....for me ... Was clearly very plain and simple.....I now KNOW i have indeed lived in Africa ..... It felt like such a relief to finally know the truth.... To have it confirmed.... And for which I would dearly love to "THANK" my guide, for bringing this to my attention..... And the pieces of the jigsaw are fitting very nicely ....no forcing the wrong one into place .... Just the creation of the image becoming "whole".....

I would like to be the first to say "Job well done!"

Can you reveal more?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Good grief!!!.... I've been stung once... And it really is painful... What a terrible experience you had there, and yes... It happens , doesn't it ...swarms attacking...... I also find it quite amazing that you actually were on holiday here, and it was hot and sunny that's got be a first !! Lol...

It WAS a lot of years ago when summers were hotter....yada, yada, yada No they weren't - we were just lucky that time. Caravanning wasn't always that way for us! Holymoorside, Chesterfield, when the wind howled and the rain lashed our van the whole night and kept me awake. And before the worst of the storm we had rescued a neighbour's awning before the gale lashed it to ribbons - in summer!

The rally we attended was a few minutes from the park and it enabled us to be in Alton Towers at the opening after which we ran to the rides that would generally have long queues later in the day. And we could also stay to the very end of the day when the crowds had thinned cleared and queues dwindled to nearly nothing.

Happy days but rides now feel like they'll shake my old bones to pieces.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
It WAS a lot of years ago when summers were hotter....yada, yada, yada No they weren't - we were just lucky that time. Caravanning wasn't always that way for us! Holymoorside, Chesterfield, when the wind howled and the rain lashed our van the whole night and kept me awake. And before the worst of the storm we had rescued a neighbour's awning before the gale lashed it to ribbons - in summer!

The rally we attended was a few minutes from the park and it enabled us to be in Alton Towers at the opening after which we ran to the rides that would generally have long queues later in the day. And we could also stay to the very end of the day when the crowds had thinned cleared and queues dwindled to nearly nothing.

Happy days but rides now feel like they'll shake my old bones to pieces.
Lol.... I took the kids to Alton towers once... Never again... We managed 3 rides each with length of ques .... Best place was pleasure island at Cleethorpes... Went just out of season... Kept a "tally " of collective rides ... 154 between us... Brilliant .... remember the summer of 76 ?... Where the roads melted lol.... Those were the days !...
Old 07-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I would like to be the first to say "Job well done!"

Can you reveal more?
Yes will probably reveal more when I've had time to digest.. let's just say for now , I feel at peace with the knowledge ...