Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 How can I correct my karma?

I'm a guy in my fifties, my karma seems hard on me...
My astrology chart shows I will have trouble in life w/love and relationships, and friendships.

Which is dead-on accurate.
Every friend I ever had, screws me over and walks away laughing.
Every woman I love, screws around on me and walks away laughing, and so do her family/friends.

I'm not perfect, have made some mistakes, but damn...lol!
I see people doing some of the same mistakes but seems they get out a lot easier.
Don't think I deserve all of what I've been through, but that's life as they say.

So, here's my question-

Is there a way I can correct my luck/karma/whatever, so I can be happy?
Was born to a couple of the "Silent Generation. Mom is a feminist, seemed happy to not teach me how to deal with women.
Dad "is henpecked, and isn't close to me at all. I'm Virgo, he's Aries. AAHH!

Mom (a Scorpio) thinks after two failed marriages, I should just throw in the towel. That it's my fault for picking the wrong women. And she thinks I'm paying for the sin of my grandfather's pride. Dad is 80, Mom is close behind.

Thank God for my daughter (she's wonderful, young adult now.) Best thing to ever happen to me.

I want to move away, but how do I go about turning around, or making the best/learning my lessons (?), so I can have a gratifying relationship w/ a lady, before my time ends?

I truly hope someone may point me in the right direction!
Old 12-08-2020, 03:19 AM
Knower

Irregardless of hard placements within your chart,
your experiences do not signify karmic implications.

Sure, if it's repeating patterns than it may indicate
issues within yourself that you need to address
(attracting the wrong individuals), however, the actions
of others is entirely their own karmic debt (their own
unresolved issues, lack of maturity, lack of appreciation
or acknowledgment for you or friendship/relationship, etc.)
You do not take on the problems of others as your own.
There's a difference between your issues and the issues of others.
Learn to discern between the two.

If it is karmic, you'll know it. It is not that common
that it would apply to every experience you have.
Investigate all possibilities.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello!

Karma is not some unseen force it is memory. You have likely heard Karma is "you do something good, something good will happen to you" and "if you do something bad, something bad will happen to you" anyone who watches people will know this is not true.

Karma is memory like this:

The first time someone smokes a cigarette they went from 0 karma to let's say 1. This led to them being an avid smoker down the road and now they have to fight against enormous karma to quit smoking. Someone who has never smoked before has no karma to battle against to quit smoking. There is genetic memory, biological memory, memory of actions you have taken...

But let's be real you want the ladies LOL nothing wrong with that it's just you wouldn't care about karma if you had the ladies.

You must create an environment within yourself of joy and happiness. You must 'bleed' joy you will then not be able to get alone time if you do this. These days it's hard to find but if you ever seen someone with a genuine joyous smile on their face it's always beautiful. There is no trick needed. Alpha male beta male yada yada bupkis there are thousands of videos online trying to sell you their idea on how to get women but you just need to be naturally and genuinely joyful.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santson
Hello!

Karma is not some unseen force it is memory. You have likely heard Karma is "you do something good, something good will happen to you" and "if you do something bad, something bad will happen to you" anyone who watches people will know this is not true.

Karma is memory like this:

The first time someone smokes a cigarette they went from 0 karma to let's say 1. This led to them being an avid smoker down the road and now they have to fight against enormous karma to quit smoking. Someone who has never smoked before has no karma to battle against to quit smoking. There is genetic memory, biological memory, memory of actions you have taken...

But let's be real you want the ladies LOL nothing wrong with that it's just you wouldn't care about karma if you had the ladies.

You must create an environment within yourself of joy and happiness. You must 'bleed' joy you will then not be able to get alone time if you do this. These days it's hard to find but if you ever seen someone with a genuine joyous smile on their face it's always beautiful. There is no trick needed. Alpha male beta male yada yada bupkis there are thousands of videos online trying to sell you their idea on how to get women but you just need to be naturally and genuinely joyful.

I understand...but must say it's been interesting that I've been around different scenarios over the years where people have noted that "I'm always smiling", sometimes it seems okay but in other places (work) I've been smashed for always looking happy (work environment- "why you always smiling? wipe that f'n smile off your face)...I literally learned to.

I was usually in line to clock out at the end of the day, I once said "I'm not supposed to be happy to be leaving? You must really enjoy this place!" - actually it was a hell-hole.

It has been like- I am personally okay with what's going on around me, but people want me to be mad and unhappy, then they will be happy.

I saw a therapist for a while, he said most of people are like this, that I was a good person and should be proud of it. But I told him people don't like that, misery loves company. I truly think some people indeed live like that.

I dunno...
Old 12-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
Irregardless of hard placements within your chart,
your experiences do not signify karmic implications.

Sure, if it's repeating patterns than it may indicate
(attracting the wrong individuals), however, the actions
of others is entirely their own karmic debt (their own
unresolved issues, lack of maturity, lack of appreciation
or acknowledgment for you or friendship/relationship, etc.)
You do not take on the problems of others as your own.

If it is karmic, you'll know it. It is not that common
Investigate all possibilities.

Quote- Sure, if it's repeating patterns than it may indicate
(attracting the wrong individuals)

Agreed...

Quote- You do not take on the problems of others as your own.

I understand, but when it becomes a way of life, it's difficult to separate them.
But I will try to work on that. Thanks.

Quote- If it is karmic, you'll know it. It is not that common
Investigate all possibilities.[/quote]

Don't know, it sure has seemed like it! Lol. I am a very positive person, I've been admired for my positivity (by some...I suppose it's normal to have some admire it and others get a bad attitude w/ my positive attitude.)

I had a stroke twelve years ago from pressures in my family/work life (they intertwined...very complicated) my then "spouse" was amazed at my positive outlook ("Why are you so into cars/motorcycles?... modified/custom, etc... you can't see to drive properly." My response "I will in a little while". And I was, in less than a year.

Thanks for replies. :)
Old 12-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah for social situations people are taught that if you are unhappy you get things... it's a game. Let's say as a child you were sick so you got to stay home from school everyone said sweet things to you, gave you hot chocolate, let you stay in bed, said they loved you etc But when you are healthy its time to do stuff lol.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

So being unhappy can get you sympathy but where does that leave you? People that hate it when other's are smiling... they usually are on the breaking point themselves
Old 12-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santson

This entirely depends on what your intent is
& whom you are trying to attract, but I would never
advise an individual to be anything but their true
authentic self.

Granted, OP didn't specify what he
is after (genuine friendships, long-term relationships,
soul mates, life partners, hookups, friends with benefits, one night stands, etc.)

Sure, if your mindset is "getting women" & "playing the game" then I'm sure there are 1000s of manuscripts, books, and videos on "how to do it" & "get" what you desire. As for fulfillment or something that satisfies the deepest parts of your being. Well, I highly doubt it. I suppose this depends on how you 1. View Life 2. View Yourself 3. View Others 4. History as to how you view or navigate relationships / yield the benefits of such.

Joy is one emotion. Happiness is one aspect of existence. One that society puts entirely too much emphasis on. Our fixation on this serves as a crutch to actual growth & development. I won't get into that. To be quite honest, I would never be interested in someone who "bled" joy or had a smile plastered on their face all the time. Lol. 1. I would question their authenticity. 2. I would be cautious as to how they live their lives 3. I would be weary as to how awake they are in regards to the world we live in. Etc.
Old 13-08-2020, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote- This entirely depends on what your intent is
& whom you are trying to attract, but I would never
advise an individual to be anything but their true
authentic self.

Yes, I learned that long ago. I've tried both. Lol
I've tried being the good guy (what I was taught growing up), all that stuff feminists taught kids on tv in the 70s, it was all a complete setup/lie.

Tried being the bad boy too. Didn't work well at all.

Quote- Granted, OP didn't specify what he
is after (genuine friendships, long-term relationships,
soul mates, life partners, hookups, friends with benefits, one night stands, etc.)

I would be happy with any/all of those! Except that I don't believe in soul mates. To me, that is a happy new-age lie. I was a new-ager in the 90s. Was good, but only to a point. Height-ism is a concern there, I'm 5'6". So there's that...I'm good looking, but nowadays you see many more big ugly dudes w/ pretty women than short good looking guys with pretty women. Not crying or raining on my own parade, just telling the truth from 55 yrs. of Life. It is what it is.

Quote- Sure, if your mindset is "getting women" & "playing the game" then I'm sure there are 1000s of manuscripts, books, and videos on "how to do it" & "get" what you desire. As for fulfillment or something that satisfies the deepest parts of your being. Well, I highly doubt it. I suppose this depends on how you 1. View Life 2. View Yourself 3. View Others 4. History as to how you view or navigate relationships / yield the benefits of such.

Yes, I've been studying that for several years now. Plenty of stuff online. Those places used to have informative people there...copied some things from the sites for reference. The last 2-3 years however, those sites have become a sausage-fest. It's gone out of hand.

In retrospect, I haven't always put myself in the right places to benefit the most for myself. My style/interests may be some of the problem. I hate country music, but where I am, that's all women really listen to. Not sure if it's the music, or those sexy dudes singing it ****...

I grew up listening to hard rock, then metal later. Now that those genres have all but dried up, I listen to stoner/desert rock, or doom metal. Heavy, but slower and heavy. I can't handle fast music anymore.

Quote- Joy is one emotion. Happiness is one aspect of existence. One that society puts entirely too much emphasis on. Our fixation on this serves as a crutch to actual growth & development. I won't get into that. To be quite honest, I would never be interested in someone who "bled" joy or had a smile plastered on their face all the time. Lol. 1. I would question their authenticity. 2. I would be cautious as to how they live their lives 3. I would be weary as to how awake they are in regards to the world we live in. Etc.

I understand...and as for the smile, I've been working on that. Mine isn't fake, but has been noted by myself through a men's forum that men are taken much more seriously in life if they hardly ever smile. Only at a woman, smiling too much around men is a weakness.

It all sounds a bit picky, but I suppose it makes a difference haha..
Old 13-08-2020, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I guess my original question should have been put in the Astrology forum, since it started from that standpoint.

Basically, how to succeed in life by overcoming my Karma. That's what I'm really after.

I had the idea that our individual Karma comes with burdens to overcome, in order to have a good life. That we are here to improve through each life we live, a little bit more as we go.

I've seen this somewhere online, not sure where though.
That's what I'm really after.
Old 13-08-2020, 02:23 AM
Knower

Once you "try being......" you are no longer
your authentic self, yes? Once it becomes an act,
game, strategy, scores, etc it is no longer a genuine
connection, meaningful pursuit.

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in any woman
who would have an issue with the height of a man.
That pretty much is self-explanatory. Or any man who
"Bled joy", I would not be interested in the women that would attract, lol.

In addition, "joy" can be derived from just about
anything, if that is of prime concern to an
individual, I hope they know the roots for such
joy or happiness. Could be joy derived from
killing, fraud, delusional states of existence, deceiving
others, etc. who knows. There is much more to a being than meets the eye or heart or soul for that matter.

As for karma, maybe researching your natal chart will help. Maybe people can assist you in metaphysical
practices & rituals that can help with any issues you face.