Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Master

Super incredible OBEs

I did it, I finally did, in day time I had several OBEs.

I had to wake up pretty early in the mornign to do some things and a hour ago I fell asleep again, I kept waking and falling asleep, feeling my whole being vibrating, even the outside world was vibrating. I was awake and yet not awake.

I saw incredible colors everywhere and I was touching these colors with my hands.

Here I am in my body, I decided to fly away, I saw my room and passed through the walls of my room. It was day time, I saw everything perfectly, incredible details. The weather was just like i is reality, I saw some of my neighbours. I found myself back in my room and I decided to travel back in time and I started spinning around to move myself back in time but I felt as if I should not do it.

At one point I really thought that I died, everything was incredible real, I was flying face to face with my parent's house, looking at it and it simply was too real.... I was sure that I am dead so I came back into my body to see if my heart is beating and so it was.

These were some of the most real OBEs I ever had, super real, incredible real, I saw everything perfectly, crystal clear details.

Back in my body! I kept flying and coming back into my body, I was note sure if to go or not go outside to explore. I decided to fly again, incredible, super incredible high definition details, it looked exactly like reality. I saw the grass, my house, my neighbours house, I was flying above the whole town.

Suddenly I see two girls, they had some sheep and they were passing by my town. One was blonde and the other I don't really know, she was behind. They had some very white sheep ( there are no girls with sheep in my town ) I felt an attraction to this blonde girl and I decided to fly to her but when this thought came into my mind, I was there instantly.

I don't know why but I kissed her and she was aware of my presence. She looked at me and told me several things:

Life has been so boring without you.

My name is Gingolia. ( or something like that, I never heard this name, I did not know it's a name )

I will come to you again to give you some some of the longest dreams you ever had.

While she was speaking her last message to me I felt as if I am pulled back into this reality, as if time is up, I have to go and I could hear her talking as if she was moving away from me and her voice was like an echo. She spoke in my native language. I felt that she was also from my country from a certain area but I can't remeber..

I never had such experiences, too real to be real, really...

What does it really mean, this two girls with white sheep? The sheep had a pure white color, whiter than clouds.
Old 19-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Suspended
Master
So, so nice to read this thatman, after all the battles you've been through...
Old 19-02-2021, 05:08 PM
Master
I see and recognzie your excitement Thatman.I react the same way everytime i learn-do something new.(Like you want to shout it out from the rooftop).
Well donne.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
So, so nice to read this thatman, after all the battles you've been through...

I thought my OBE time is gone, they were so rare, dark and cold.. In still a bit sad that I can't focus on my goals... to reach deeper within God's realm..
Old 19-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I see and recognzie your excitement Thatman.I react the same way everytime i learn-do something new.(Like you want to shout it out from the rooftop).
Well donne.

Yes, you are totally right. I had no plan to have an OBE, I just went to sleep and crazy things happened.. I really thought I was dead, that real was, I thought that I am between worlds. I said to myself that I can't die like this and I went back to check my body. I feel these experiences were not my own doing, I tried again and again to actually wake up.. and I was waking up in "that" place, thinking that I am awake but at the same time I was seeing incredible things. This was super real, words really don't do justice to what I experienced... I saw things exactly how I see them now while I am wide awake. It may be that that blonde girl which in fact her hair was more white than blonde had to do something with this.

Thank you! It's very rare to talk with beings while having an OBE, very very rare for me.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Experiencer
Hahaha "too real, too real, too real".. you say because it's 100% real!

That's why I am always wanting to help people here, in order to find the best effective method to have their #1 experience. Is all I do, trying/test different strategies in order to have more OBEs CONSISTENTLY PER WEEK!

"OBE" is really a bad label, because "you" are not the human body, you're the consciousness that is playing on it.

Your consciousness/character moved to another existing virtual reality server, and conscious beings live there also.

Reality is composed by many virtual realities types:

There are non-physical based virtual realities, physical based virtual realities, and dream based virtual realities.

Different virtual realities will have different characters, different worlds, different rulesets, differents values, different collective ideas/beliefs, etc etc

Your experience was in a non-physical based reality (1 of the many billions), that's why she is talking about visiting you in the dream-based virtual realities because she can probably do that

The 2 girls with white sheeps doesn't mean anything abstract. Is like if you went right now to a park, and see 2 guys with dogs taking a walk.

Maybe what it means, is that on that particular virtual reality is very popular to have sheeps as pets instead of dogs. Just that, so don't break your head trying to find something extremelly complex and abstract there

Dont ask me why, because I have no idea HAHA

Please can you share HOW you achieve this OBE to people on this forum? What was your method? What you did exactly?

Thanks and please keep practicing, this is just the beginnings of the beginnings... There is SO much to explore
Old 22-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Hahaha "too real, too real, too real".. you say because it's 100% real!

That's why I am always wanting to help people here, in order to find the best effective method to have their #1 experience. Is all I do, trying/test different strategies in order to have more OBEs CONSISTENTLY PER WEEK!

"OBE" is really a bad label, because "you" are not the human body, you're the consciousness that is playing on it.

Your consciousness/character moved to another existing virtual reality server, and conscious beings live there also.

Reality is composed by many virtual realities types:

There are non-physical based virtual realities, physical based virtual realities, and dream based virtual realities.

Different virtual realities will have different characters, different worlds, different rulesets, differents values, different collective ideas/beliefs, etc etc

Your experience was in a non-physical based reality (1 of the many billions), that's why she is talking about visiting you in the dream-based virtual realities because she can probably do that

The 2 girls with white sheeps doesn't mean anything abstract. Is like if you went right now to a park, and see 2 guys with dogs taking a walk.

Maybe what it means, is that on that particular virtual reality is very popular to have sheeps as pets instead of dogs. Just that, so don't break your head trying to find something extremelly complex and abstract there

Dont ask me why, because I have no idea HAHA

Please can you share HOW you achieve this OBE to people on this forum? What was your method? What you did exactly?

Thanks and please keep practicing, this is just the beginnings of the beginnings... There is SO much to explore

It seems that sleeping around 11:00-12:00 around noon opens our cosciousness to a lot more. This is the second time it happens to sleep around that hour and have incredible experiences. What I did? I had to wake up early in the morning after 5 hours of sleep in the night, I did what I had to do and around 11:00 I fell asleep and woke up around 13:00.

Yes, it's incredible... I wish I could explore and learn more of the nature of reality. It seems that I am always around my home area.

I felt as if I knew that girl for ages and she knew me for ages, maybe she was not a girl but a being who took that form.

I experienced many realities but I am not sure of their true nature, very rarely I found myself in another plane of existence, usually, I am always around my home area. Sometimes I fly and visit the near by mountains or some other areas on Earth.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It seems that sleeping around 11:00-12:00 around noon opens our cosciousness to a lot more. This is the second time it happens to sleep around that hour and have incredible experiences. What I did? I had to wake up early in the morning after 5 hours of sleep in the night, I did what I had to do and around 11:00 I fell asleep and woke up around 13:00.

Yes, it's incredible... I wish I could explore and learn more of the nature of reality. It seems that I am always around my home area.

I felt as if I knew that girl for ages and she knew me for ages, maybe she was not a girl but a being who took that form.

I experienced many realities but I am not sure of their true nature, very rarely I found myself in another plane of existence, usually, I am always around my home area. Sometimes I fly and visit the near by mountains or some other areas on Earth.

Thanks!

Getting asside the technical aspects, let's talk about the emotional/being level side.

What were you thinking and feeling prior to have the OBE?

I think that techniques alone doesn't make results, it's all about the being level. That's why it's hard to people because they misunderstand the real cause. I know I did haha

What are your goals?
Old 22-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Thanks!

Getting asside the technical aspects, let's talk about the emotional/being level side.

What were you thinking and feeling prior to have the OBE?

I think that techniques alone doesn't make results, it's all about the being level. That's why it's hard to people because they misunderstand the real cause. I know I did haha

What are your goals?

I've read about meditators who can have OBEs and a lot more ( slow heart rate, stop heart, teleportation etc ) at any given moment. We do it while asleep because that's when our inner state is more "open" ( I have no idea what word to use ) but I believe one can do it at any given time.

I was very very peaceful, both times when this happened. First time I felt an expansion of my consciousness to the whole universe ( I felt very humble and happy of seeing the greatness of creation ) and now this. No thoughts, no worries, just peace and silence, as if everything fades away, nothing really matters anymore. Almost every time I feel like this, I know I am about to have some great experience.

This is where my problem is, in the beginning I was all about finding God, then "smaller" goals entered my consciousness while having an OBE and they have caused havoc, most of the time I go with the flow and just fly because of this.

A part of me all that wants is God. Another part of me want to experience the human love, another part has no desire for it because it knows everything is an illusion. These 3 main parts of me are at conflict and I can't focus on what I really want when I am there.

Right away I had this OBE I had a thought about meeting someone who can love me but then another part of me said that's all an illusion and I have to just do something else. Those girls appeared after I made my mind to just explore. I know they were not a product of my mind because I know when I create something.

In the beginning it was super easy to just search for God, one goal, easy, more goals, not so easy.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've read about meditators who can have OBEs and a lot more ( slow heart rate, stop heart, teleportation etc ) at any given moment. We do it while asleep because that's when our inner state is more "open" ( I have no idea what word to use ) but I believe one can do it at any given time.

I was very very peaceful, both times when this happened. First time I felt an expansion of my consciousness to the whole universe ( I felt very humble and happy of seeing the greatness of creation ) and now this. No thoughts, no worries, just peace and silence, as if everything fades away, nothing really matters anymore. Almost every time I feel like this, I know I am about to have some great experience.

This is where my problem is, in the beginning I was all about finding God, then "smaller" goals entered my consciousness while having an OBE and they have caused havoc, most of the time I go with the flow and just fly because of this.

A part of me all that wants is God. Another part of me want to experience the human love, another part has no desire for it because it knows everything is an illusion. These 3 main parts of me are at conflict and I can't focus on what I really want when I am there.

Right away I had this OBE I had a thought about meeting someone who can love me but then another part of me said that's all an illusion and I have to just do something else. Those girls appeared after I made my mind to just explore. I know they were not a product of my mind because I know when I create something.

In the beginning it was super easy to just search for God, one goal, easy, more goals, not so easy.

Feeling peaceful - In top of that what was your intention? To just "let it be and open up", or you were very "specifique in getting a result" type of atittude?

I know that conflict because you don't want to build your ego. But it doesn't have to be your ego, because you want to understand in order to become a better being

What you want to understand first?

1 - All of your past lives catalogues

2 - Who/What is doing the navigating in your experiences? What is under the 'hood'? (The Basic)

3 - Why you wanted to be human on this lifetime, what was the goal?

When you're only on this out of body state the answers are easily available.

The goal to know your own self. The inside of the inside.

I am on that goal, we could share experiences 'there' and share them. That'd be helpful to everybody on this forum too in order to learn