Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2020, 05:33 AM
Administrator
If a twin flame or soul mate connection was compared to both of you sitting next to a warm cozy fire would you pick up its embers? would not your fingers be burnt by the fire that resides within your combined hearts?

you may hold the heart of another in your hand but it can never be taken likewise you can never give your heart into another's keeping for the moment you do loves desire will be to set you free
Old 17-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I soon cottoned on to this realising that only I am creating my own illusions of doom and gloom. No one else can even contemplate what it is I'm thinking, unless I tell them, that would bring sympathy at the least but not true understanding of the situation.
Hi heart. I just wanted to thank you for these words.

So THANK YOU !

Sometimes, as much as we know or think we do, we tend to forget balance is maintained and not acquired. And one can slip out of it easily. As much as one can slip back in just as easily.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Elfin

THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL.... THE WHOLE JOURNEY.... LYNN AND HEART... BLESSINGS AND LOVE....XX
Old 18-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Administrator
Both Tim here and Elfin

You are most welcome!

Namaste
Old 25-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Administrator
So what wisdom can I muster for ya all peeps?

Well as has so many posts describe the joys and sorrows of these connections its no surprise to find some wise answers by seasoned twin flames and soul mates who have painstakingly gone through what we are asking clarity on

here is the truth (as seen through these eyes) and how they worked for I

Its all energy,
I spent a lot of my time, well years actually figuring this one out, how I was sooo blinded by the physical attraction that I didn't see the forest for the trees, I think that's the saying! just look at your twin flame as an iceberg....
lol. I can see your eyebrows raising LOL

what do you see? the tip of an iceberg right, most of your twin flame is hidden from view because he/she is submerged in a fathomless bottomless ocean of awareness only expressed in person as an all-knowing presence that connects each and every single iceberg, that is you we and us as one

what makes up for the physical is the energy behind it, the tip which we all see is just a reflection of ourselves looking at the mirror perfect ocean we all float in and deeply falling in love with what we see, when you look deep into the eyes of your twin flame ie that of another iceberg you are also seeing a reflection of yourself... in another, the beauty that is held as a promise that one day you will witness for yourself, why would you have the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

more to come...
Old 25-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Administrator
energy continued

It is no wonder when we look for a twin flame we are really looking for ourselves within another, we stumble over our needs wants and desires, each and every single emotional upheaval is a tie, a knot we must undo, these connections offer a way of doing this, it called "letting go"

I know I know its been discussed over and over on this forum but..............................

try not to dismiss it too easily, its key to all and everything these connections teach us, including but not least a lesson in patience (self or otherwise) balance, grounding and self spiritual pacing

you cannot do any of these if you are attached in anyway to your twin flame or soul mate or any other form of description you may infer these connections to and yes Adam and Eve are twin flames/soulmates its where we get our affinity for such endeavors
Old 25-08-2020, 04:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
energy continued

It is no wonder when we look for a twin flame we are really looking for ourselves within another, we stumble over our needs wants and desires, each and every single emotional upheaval is a tie, a knot we must undo, these connections offer a way of doing this, it called "letting go"

I know I know its been discussed over and over on this forum but..............................

try not to dismiss it too easily, its key to all and everything these connections teach us, including but not least a lesson in patience (self or otherwise) balance, grounding and self spiritual pacing

you cannot do any of these if you are attached in anyway to your twin flame or soul mate or any other form of description you may infer these connections to and yes Adam and Eve are twin flames/soulmates its where we get our affinity for such endeavors

Beautifully said. I couldn't agree more. The letting go... if they return, that's fine, if they do not, that's fine too.

I believe there will always be that spiritual connection. All else pales in comparison. I gained enough love and wisdom to let it all go.

I have my soul connection (soul partner, not twin) here and now, and that's all I need/want. The rest will be as it's meant to.

Much love to you and Lyn
Old 25-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Administrator
So our first real test is recognizing the energy behind what it is that we so dearly want need and desire, I can add lust and a general hankering for something that is otherwise impossible to have and or get while we are blinded by our perceptions or perspectives

I must ask what is easier to change, that of another or your perspective of that person?

Ok I will tell you, you change your perception, changing your perception is within your heart to do so, and is very closely linked to letting go, for the first 7 years of twin flame and soulmate activity its all I did, I lusted for the attention of others I also recognized that I was being taught a lesson in love

I hankered for female company I turned down every single opportunity because I was immature in the nature of loves intent to teach I the real essence of never being alone
I was needy wanting desiring all lessons in letting go the bliss behind these connections seeing that the energy would have been distorted and not authentic in there meaning and purpose

I had to let them go.... all of them until I was left with an emptiness which I can only describe as lonely

guess what? you let that go too

you are far more than the sum total of the suffering you feel at this point it only hurts because there is no one (apparently) to share your love with

yet with every single point of letting go you are in fact returning yourself to the source of your entire being, the source of your entire being, your heart
Old 25-08-2020, 04:42 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalika
Beautifully said. I couldn't agree more. The letting go... if they return, that's fine, if they do not, that's fine too.

I believe there will always be that spiritual connection. All else pales in comparison. I gained enough love and wisdom to let it all go.

I have my soul connection (soul partner, not twin) here and now, and that's all I need/want. The rest will be as it's meant to.

Much love to you and Lyn

Thank you for your kind words.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:55 AM
Administrator
when you let go you come full circle back to and within yourself you literally win over your own heart and mind, this the very meaning and purpose of these connections, why else would the tip of an iceberg change in appearance when its is subjected to the fire that burns within your heart so our souls are given the chance to whittle away at inconsistences within.... now how aware would you say you are of the fathomless bottomless ocean that surrounds you