Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Master
Has anyone considered to treat the cause rather than treat the symptom?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
iv bean prayin evry day for it go a cur for cov19 justt hear it wen kidss is doin it it in skoolss in hitsryy thy is
all i wana hear is wen my geet neasee newss is oldr enuf in skolls 2 askk me wot hapn2 me in loc doon coz of cov 19 i wud tell thm stuff brok doon i ha dn t tuff had 2 wat to get stuff wen stowess wz opnd agan but got on
my big bro told me to hav a stng vndlaoo or madrass onsee wk is 1 way of not getin it
coz for um reson he toldd me it killss all virisss gess i no coz aftr wk bean on toleett it duz get rud of all baddness it duz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-09-2020, 07:25 AM
Master
Thank you 'so much' dream jo - it means so much to me reading your real life thoughts on this and you taking time to reply xx - that day will come when its ''no more - covid gone'' what a day eh it'll come - some people here will help by praying for something to 'happen' with divine intervention... we are going to get stronger facing this - and if intervention doesn't come then 'we'll take this on but stronger between us......

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
There are 3 covid/corona threads on the march here, this thread want's to join the party - might as well make it 4 - get some action here between us - some light will appear...

I been out today - took a day off from the computer and helping and debating issues with folk... And just as I was laying on the bed with my thoughts with a clearer mind, and I was going to help out on a MH forum - then this came to my mind, so i'll do that later ... So I got to thinking what if there is a target for Jesus and divine intervention and we were just one short of the target and no one else bothers...

So then I began chatting and in prayer with God'Jesus'Holy Spirit - and I suddenly said I'm going to try one more time to help 'play my part' to help get rid of this 'covid/corona thing'... So in my mind with all 'my will' I visualised the controlling 'master virus' by a tree and I took a bow placed the arrow in it - took my time, pulled back ready to fire, took my time again aim and let it go - bulls eye, the arrow right in the heart of master controlling covid, and half of it dropped over the arrow 'got ya'...

Then I visualised a person at the hospital speaking to another person at another hospital on the phone - saying have you noticed people are getting better with covid - then on the news I visualised a news reader saying worldwide the same, somethings happening...

I remind people here Power of Visualisation - its a real thing - and divine intervention - a real possibility in so many instances worldwide - 'we know this' many or all of us with personal experience - won't be everyone's cup of tea visualisation or too busy - but I bet some somewhere on here will help - maybe we are 10 off target if anyone's got 5 mins spare to try and make a difference...

And while i'm preparing to sent this message to 'you' reading in the hope that enough take a part in this to help with a bit of your time - I am playing my favorite CD track 11 - Elvis Presley & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - How Great Thou Art - to give this message some energy - in the hope that something might get done as God'Jesus'Holy Spirit step in to help - we can but try and help 'make this work' - and make a difference...

Some here will try to help make this happen I think, thank you - because you never know - a quick word of 'command' from Jesus and its sorted 'sad withering virus'...

Balls in your court anyone interested in taking part - 5 mins...

I echo B.J's thoughts and applaud you for your dedication in regards to helping the situation at hand .

As a healer myself I work on many levels and have been doing so for many years, so I resonate with your conviction here .

Keep doing what you are doing despite the interest or the lack of interest from other's .

At times I feel like a lone wolf with my healing work and I dare say other's do too .

Perhaps peeps resonate with your thoughts and don't respond, and that's okay ..

My earth healing work mostly doesn't just focus on anyone thing but more of a transmutation of what needs to be transmuted rather than targeting a virus .

In a way, if anything I would be rather be more concerned about the mental state of the collective rather than a virus that statistically isn't any worse than the flu or other ailments and diseases, but that's just my opinion .

There are as always multiple levels to all of this so each to there own here, I just wanted to show my appreciation for your convictions more than anything else and your drive to help .

I resonate with your mindful creativeness to visualise the ending of something that is creating fear in other's ..

Perhaps the media and other government bodies needs the arrow more than the virus

x daz x
Old 08-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Master
Thank you Daz, ive put a message on the other virus thread about staying strong through all of this. remember that prayer everyone..... if its only 2 mins of your time in meditation - because you never know if this thing can be made to disappear as fast as it came in...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 09-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Master
If governments around the world run out of ideas with all their professionals fighting viruses, and the many leaders that are in panic mode.... doesn't this just sum it up with various decisions and guidance given along the way - anyway remember to call these guys in - they'll get the job well done... Hope you enjoy watching it - stay positive, busy and focused everyone, some gorgeous light will appear when we get through this - one day at a time for now, keep busy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7zkVr-xSd8

Old 09-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
If governments around the world run out of ideas with all their professionals fighting viruses, and the many leaders that are in panic mode.... remember to call these guys in - get the job done... Hope you enjoy watching it - stay positive, busy and focused everyone, we'll get through this, some light will appear...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7zkVr-xSd8
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH...deep breath...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. The link that is

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
one light,

do you need somebody to hold the light for you
so you can continue your work?

thanks for being a beaming, positive light.
many know that but are hesitant to write it.

Thanks once more!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Master
Thank you so much again BigJohn for being here for me - ive been busy this week 'pushing' locally, so people start to notice with advice I offer with fighting this virus 'can' make a difference, using the power of the mind and our God Given immune system, with the support here locally of 250 shops and businesses displaying my Stay Strong posters - and then people here in my town will learn how to remove the fear totally, be more positive and get on with life, as described on the Metatron thread - then people in power, decision makers will start to realise and open their eyes why does this town do better than others, and they are all smiling in this town, what's going on - but things take time to get noticed as we know...

Thank you again for your lovely kind support... And 'thank you' also very much Daz, I had put a note on the other covid thread if I remember correctly... Keep positive everyone, have a good day and help others...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=130330&page=5

Last edited by one-light : 23-09-2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old 24-09-2020, 04:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much again BigJohn for being here for me - ive been busy this week 'pushing' locally, so people start to notice with advice I offer with fighting this virus 'can' make a difference, using the power of the mind and our God Given immune system, with the support here locally of 250 shops and businesses displaying my Stay Strong posters - and then people here in my town will learn how to remove the fear totally, be more positive and get on with life, as described on the Metatron thread - then people in power, decision makers will start to realise and open their eyes why does this town do better than others, and they are all smiling in this town, what's going on - but things take time to get noticed as we know...

Thank you again for your lovely kind support... And 'thank you' also very much Daz, I had put a note on the other covid thread if I remember correctly... Keep positive everyone, have a good day and help others...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=130330&page=5

I must admit.........

you are one of the most positive people on this Forum.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Closed Thread