Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 04-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Sleep Apnea Nasal Inflammation

Hi, is there anything I can put in my diffuser for nasal build up? I'm not sure if it's sinusitis, allergies or inflammation. What I do know is this issue runs in my family. I'm the first to be diagnosed with sleep apnea. I think the rest of them just don't seek help for this issue and am sure they have it as well. I no longer have health care and am in need of a natural remedy. Much appreciated to anyone who responds. Happy Tuesday!

Last edited by Shaolin09 : 04-02-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:06 AM
Master
Have you tried Camphor and/or Eucalyptus?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I haven't yet. I'll try them next and I'll give you an update. Much appreciated.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:35 AM
Master
I used both and they work for me.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder

Hi I have had lots of issues with my sinuses, i have recently cleaned up my diet quite a bit and have stopped dairy and i must say i feel so much better they havent hurt or a infection for over a month and this time of the year i would get a lot, just a thought for you, if you don't want to think about why you may have it you can use steam to open them up hot water with obas oil in a bowel with a towel over head breath in the steam or there is a nette pot which looks like a tea pot and you rinse your sinuses out with it.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 16-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator
Sometimes (though it sounds strange) acid reflux can cause nasal issues especially during sleep. Do you have any problems with an acid stomach? Or eat too late at night?

Eggs and dairy can sometimes cause mild allergies in some people too which can make nasal congestion/ post-nasal drip etc worse. Likewise alcohol.

Some essential oils can actually make inflammation worse. Pure steam is often okay though. Eucalyptus is good, Lavender is also helpful, and is calming to the nervous system (promotes restful sleep.)
Old 08-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Newbie ;)

sleep apnea happens when the muscles in your throat relax too much. When this happens, your airways narrow and you’re unable to get a good breath.
Essential oils can be a good way to remedy symptoms related to sleep apnea when combined with an existing medical regimen to monitor or control the condition.

Geranium essential oil is a relaxant, comparable to lavender oil. It can help ease both nerves and various sleep apnea symptoms and aid in a calmer sleep.

Olive essential oil is another effective aid for sleep apnea. This essential oil actually works like a lubricant, moisturizing those soft tissues in the back of your throat that can cause blockage or discomfort while breathing.

marjoram essential oil has shown the most success in treating sleep apnea symptoms and intense snoring. Its soothing properties help you to have a deep and restful sleep without disruptions. It also helps calm nerves, relaxes muscles, and promote healthy respiratory function.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Here's a list of best Essential Oils for snoring & sleep apnea
sleep-land.com/best-essential-oils-for-snoring-sleep-apnea-review