Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

Kindness, letting social systems flow

Hii,

So my particular journey about making social systems work and function effectively causes a lot of problems with me emotionally.

First of all, what is ethical? I follow higher beings on this particular journey, however I have a lot of emotion with this.

Why was I punished so badly when I had bad intent? And why, back then, did my control do nothing?

Why is it feeling like control, at first, but am I painfully steered towards “letting it flow”?

Okay these are some thoughts I drop without too much context. Just need to have them out there. Respond as you desire.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:42 AM
Master
Hi CosmicWonder... I cannot answer all these questions... But then I don't think you are specifically asking for answers, as these questions are posed more at yourself , rather than at us, and I think sometimes we write things down, to try to make better sense of anything. It seems you have a lot going on that you are thinking about. Are you taking on too much all at once? The other thing I keep thinking is ...Are you being too hard on yourself? Sometimes looking at the "bigger picture" as a whole, is too much for any of us, we need to break it down into "bite size" chunks, and only focus on any given day what we can deal with in that one day... Best of wishes.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Experiencer

Hii Elfin :)

Thank your for your kindness... I have looked at that idea today coming at me all the time of doing things in the right order and piece by piece. And furthermore I’ve relaxed somewhat and distracted myself :)
Old 15-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Knower

Maybe also a bit of wanting things perfect in some way. Taking things personally.... Just 2 cents worth. Hope it helps.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii Elfin :)

Thank your for your kindness... I have looked at that idea today coming at me all the time of doing things in the right order and piece by piece. And furthermore I’ve relaxed somewhat and distracted myself :)
Good.... Doing it piece by piece, a little at time, is when we see all the pieces eventually fitting together...and then we can start making sense of it all... Not easy!!...
Old 15-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Master
All any of us can do is speak for ourselves, and all of the posts here in this forum are but affirmations that people are making to themselves while they share with others. This what I have just written is but me affirming my truth. My truth may not resonate with others, and that is fine, because we all have our own truth.

There are many layers of what we may call “reality.” Yes, there are some objective universal truths that we will all experience, but perception raises questions and also presents answers. I used to think of “bad” things that happened to me as “punishment,” but today I view them as corrections in my journey.

In my perception there are no problems, there are only challenges to grow. There are no mistakes, there is only action and reaction, there are no coincidences, everything is flowing. Control is and illusion. This is my affirmation. It s not only put together by the words I choose to use, but also by my perception.

Experience is the great teacher, and how we define something will determine how we will approach that something. Often the issue is not what we are looking at, but how we are looking at it. There is no right or wrong, there is just the journey. A journey with many corrections along the way. But hey, I am just speaking for myself.

Love, serve, and remember that the true journey is internal.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Maybe also a bit of wanting things perfect in some way. Taking things personally.... Just 2 cents worth. Hope it helps.

Yes true... I often feel like the world is my responsibility. I think I feel so bc I feel oneness in a way already my whole life. However it’s in a way. So I’m not really in control and I’m not the other person, but I am them and do cause some stuff to them. Really difficult... maybe I shouldn’t take it personal indeed
Old 16-09-2020, 07:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
All any of us can do is speak for ourselves, and all of the posts here in this forum are but affirmations that people are making to themselves while they share with others. This what I have just written is but me affirming my truth. My truth may not resonate with others, and that is fine, because we all have our own truth.

There are many layers of what we may call “reality.” Yes, there are some objective universal truths that we will all experience, but perception raises questions and also presents answers. I used to think of “bad” things that happened to me as “punishment,” but today I view them as corrections in my journey.

In my perception there are no problems, there are only challenges to grow. There are no mistakes, there is only action and reaction, there are no coincidences, everything is flowing. Control is and illusion. This is my affirmation. It s not only put together by the words I choose to use, but also by my perception.

Experience is the great teacher, and how we define something will determine how we will approach that something. Often the issue is not what we are looking at, but how we are looking at it. There is no right or wrong, there is just the journey. A journey with many corrections along the way. But hey, I am just speaking for myself.

Love, serve, and remember that the true journey is internal.

Thank you very much :)

Kindness

I m didn’t expect to get so much comments on this one tbh. I’m really grateful
Old 16-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Master

Society, community is made up by people sharing their orientations and values. The best I could do to promote that is "live-and-let-live": let the individual be themselves in the situations in which they find themselves. So they are free to sift through what's necessary to join in.

I'm pretty laissez-faire like that, more worried that my encounter may inhibit a 'natural' reaction. Individuality is sacrosanct to me, all the same it should come with sufficient understanding of give and take. One isn't going to approve of everything so is a mismatch bearable? Is it worth trading a dislike for a generally greater good?

We can never avoid some bending of individuality because we interact and those involved have to take account of facing another individual spirit. But we can touch lighter rather than heavier on them when they arrive.

As a composer, I could never complain about the importance of self-expression!
Old 16-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Society, community is made up by people sharing their orientations and values. The best I could do to promote that is "live-and-let-live": let the individual be themselves in the situations in which they find themselves. So they are free to sift through what's necessary to join in.

I'm pretty laissez-faire like that, more worried that my encounter may inhibit a 'natural' reaction. Individuality is sacrosanct to me, all the same it should come with sufficient understanding of give and take. One isn't going to approve of everything so is a mismatch bearable? Is it worth trading a dislike for a generally greater good?

We can never avoid some bending of individuality because we interact and those involved have to take account of facing another individual spirit. But we can touch lighter rather than heavier on them when they arrive.

As a composer, I could never complain about the importance of self-expression!

Yes I get that.. however my whole life I had to adapt and was pretty much out of control. So I guess my path my have something with that.

Thank you for your response. I almost always value yours as they are so great too often. And often very good for that specific moment :)