Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-09-2020, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I personally don't think so -called twin flames have to resemble each other.

They don't, I agree. My twin and I happen to, and I know another set who also does, but most sets I know don't.

Rights come with responsibilities.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Master
My particular issue with this Medium who says she is Michael's twinsoul is that she believes she is the Only One who can be and that she is Egyptian so any non POC (person of color) can't really be his twinflame. There was this other Medium claiming to be Michael's twin soul too and she is Caucasian blonde hair and blue eyes. Between both women there was feuding on each ends with their Blog pages.

So there is this trend on the Internet where Mediums claim to be the twin soul of a deceased celebrity . There is a woman who claims she is John Lennon's twin flame too.

I don't care if they believe that a deceased celebrity is their twin soul. I just think arguing about who gets to claim and have ownership about it is annoying and petty.

Last edited by girlsearching : 10-09-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
If that ain’t proof, then I don’t know what is !

https://youtu.be/cLHp4C2pjGI

I had a quick look at other female celebs and they can have pronounced Adam's apple too. That doesn't mean they are transgender.
I think she's just joking in the video. Ya know.. 'negative' publicity is still publicity. Why are you convinced she is trans?
Old 15-09-2020, 05:29 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
My particular issue with this Medium who says she is Michael's twinsoul is that she believes she is the Only One who can be and that she is Egyptian so any non POC (person of color) can't really be his twinflame. There was this other Medium claiming to be Michael's twin soul too and she is Caucasian blonde hair and blue eyes. Between both women there was feuding on each ends with their Blog pages.

So there is this trend on the Internet where Mediums claim to be the twin soul of a deceased celebrity . There is a woman who claims she is John Lennon's twin flame too.

I don't care if they believe that a deceased celebrity is their twin soul. I just think arguing about who gets to claim and have ownership about it is annoying and petty.

Personally I wouldn't want to claim Michael Jackson as being my Twin Flame but that is just me. This woman sounds looney to say the least but I do find it funny a feud broke out over this. Funny & sad. It certainly sounds like these woman are more in it for the attention I highly doubt they have much understanding of a true Twin soul relationship, incarnated or not. Which is obviously fine, but when people claim to be in one when it is clear to other TF or even people who aren't twins but have some understanding of the relationship that this person is full of it, that annoys me, idk why but it does. It is like if I was spouting off nonsense about understanding what it like to be an African American and that I can relate to obstacles unique to them and their history. Something only their demographic truly understands. Then having the nerve to try and be their voice when i don't now nor will I ever have more than an outside perspective on issues they face. Same with any group of people experiencing something that only they know what its like. IK TF fraud won't create anywhere close to as.much outrage as something racial,misogynistic,political, religious etc etc but still same concept. Stop spreading misinformation for the sake of your own vanity.

Saying TF have to look alike is...i don't even know what word to use. It seems that logic goes against the very foundation of a TF relationship. It is a symbol of unity, outward appearances i believe are something the twins decided prior to their lifetime together. My Twin and I are both Caucasian but that is about the only physical likeness. Even then he is of northern European decent and I am from Mediterranean decent so his features are lighter while mine are darker. In terms of strictly physical appearances, we make an odd couple. He is 24 years my senior, he is heavier set and somewhat taller, not tall though & I am petite & somewhat shorter but not short. We have no relatable facial features & he has a loud deep powerful voice & i have a soft quiet voice. Clothing styles are nothing alike. Whenever we are out together there are always a few stares from people trying to figure out the nature of our relationship. Personally I enjoy the stares though.

If all twins must resemble one another that seems it will just enforce racism and prejudice creating more division... i would have thought an "enlightened" soul would have enough sense to realize that but I have come to my own realization that you cannot expect anything from anyone. Especially not common sense.