Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-04-2020, 06:45 PM
asearcher

how to block old past life self identity

writing this on the behalf of someone who is close to me and who's permission I have for writing this as she wants help with this. She has gotten convinced a past life husband has re emerged into her life only she is already married, to make things even worse is having seen his ghost years before he alive again entered her life and in dreams so I am thinking this was his old astral self? and the other was a "warning", a "feel" he was going to come into her life somehow in the future, almost as if her spirit knew he was going to re appear, destined to do so. This is work related, the relationship that is, today. I have seen her change and become like her past life self around him and she gets nervous and close the door to her work place which she never does otherwise, just to keep him and any other out, she really tries to avoid him but he does not avoid her. She looks down much and apologize almost as soon as he comes in her radar, area, I don't recognize her much. He too becomes different but like "stronger" around her. I can feel the strong love-hate chemistry that is there between them and don't know what to say or do to help, I have tried to stay out of it as it is non of my business really but now she has pulled me in. I know she loves her husband who was also in her past life and in her present (in her past life she had an affair with him after her husband temporarily left her, broke her heart and she thought he was gone for good). she says she never thought it would be possible for her to have hate or love or both feelings for someone else, her relationship with her husband is from what I can tell much at peace so this is a wonderful relationship, a wonderful man,a good man, so I am just hoping this other man does not come close enough to cause any damage. In the past life her husband, now co-worker or boss, how one now should look at it, was the boss in the marriage, had a bossy personality, now too. I am use to seeing her much stronger than this. I would say the past life relationship with this past life husband is karmic. I believe she feels responsible for how he died in her past life, like he has this thing on her, that she owns him something.She says he has also visited her at night standing only to look at her in astral form so even during the nights he is drawn to her. She is so afraid to be looked at as crazy, but she comes of as a balanced person, one of the sweetest and kindest people I have known. How can I help her forget her past life identity and not retreat in that when ever he is around and remember who she is now? I've told her to change work if she needs to just to get away if she can not handle this. She is not into having affairs, being unfaithful, she comes across as being in despair about her situation. In her past life she remembers that she ran away from him (there was violence going on too even if that was normal and not illegal in those days), he asked her to come back but she was too afraid to and did not want to, then it looked like as if he killed himself, possibly over her but I bet too because he had become traumatized from other past experiences and a addiction, but that is just my take on it. So he has this power over her in this life. I would say the husband she has in this life is like a healer, he heals her and had that role in her past life as well, and to me it is so obvious she should stick to her healer and she wants to.

Last edited by asearcher : 28-04-2020 at 03:40 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:26 PM
Guide

Well, she is either going to give into an affair with him again...and get back into her old pattern with him...or she is going to set boundaries with him, or leave her job. It's clear by your post...that she is still drawn to him, and is letting him have control over her. Maybe she is attracted to him still. Either way, there's not much you can do in her life...it's her lesson/experience. In the end, she's going to do what she wants, anyways.

Honestly, this is something I have had to deal with at more than one job.(Not past life related, though) It's very hard to have a superior have a crush on you, or want an affair. While I have not ever had an affair, or even come close to one with any of them...most of them did become somewhat abusive and controlling over time...and I either found another job, or got moved to a different department.
Old 20-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Seeker

I would say its not about blocking it, if your above post is the case , then there must be a reason for it and maybe something needs to be released or healed.
Old 20-08-2020, 02:31 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
I would say its not about blocking it, if your above post is the case , then there must be a reason for it and maybe something needs to be released or healed.
hi thank you, where i work there are several people that were at once familiar to me and i said nothing about it at first, friend has pointed out to me several times that she has run into someone and began talking and turns out we know each other (outside of work), it is really a small world.

i think us soulmates tend to circle around each other, often oblivious to it. The situation that I am in is somewhat similar at work, however more relaxed as neither is the hunter and one has just simply accepted that yes, you are very familiar to me and leave it at that and both try to avoid each other too, if that feels better.

so i have just come to the understanding that for some reason similar or exact thing happen to us soulmates sometimes,we go through the same thing or even the opposite things, and we keep circle around each other.

i have one crazy experience on how this small-world works. When I researched on a past life it turns out that my past life ex husband had been in business with a friend of mine past life ex husband. it was some words in a small article in a newspaper. When I saw that I was like, really: Get out of town!

While the addiction her husband had - my husband had another for instance in another life time, but i think it was hidden and not talk of as an addiction, still effecting us but then again during those hard times i can't blame anyone for any addiction too, I don't think people were that enlighten to know it could become an addiction and people don't become addictive to things because it is so much fun but usually because they try to survive a big problem, pain etc. I think in those days it was normal, like having a cup of coffee like we do. In future generations they might think that is terrible how much coffee we drink, ha ha.

I think there must be a special reason why this is happening at work, that soulmates meet there. Because there is no easy way out. One has to put up with each other. even if one changes department or work it still take time.

I think that the work situation is also helpful in let's say seeing that a soulmate has changed from one life to the next, if let's say been a killer in one life than someone who saves people lives in the next, that kind of thing. Still given only in a neutral environment as work places are, no pressure, just for the person to see that there has been a good change, and perhaps not even meant in this life to do anything particular about the relationship but perhaps in the next heal? To take it little by little?

Last edited by asearcher : 20-08-2020 at 03:24 PM.