Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 06-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Knower
attuning with differnt Masters ?

I'm not sure how important 'lineage' really is but ...if you attune to the various levels with different Masters (for whatever reason) - what would your lineage be? That of your most previous attunement? Both or all? What about re-attunements? Same thing ...or maybe whoever your 1st Master attunement was ...IDK
Old 09-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Knower
Hello??? No one can answer this? I guess it doesn't really matter ...thanks anyway.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:38 PM
Knower

My master was trained by Mrs Takata for Reiki 1 and 2. She took master from someone else. Her lineage is broken down by Reiki 1, 2, 3, and Master-Teacher.

I don't know about re-attunements and how that would work on the lineage. I don't know if it's all about attunements or just who trained you. Hopefully you'll find someone that can answer your questions!
Old 10-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Sereni

Hello, lineage is not important , important is to complete with the same master IF Possible Grades 1,2,3,4 Till master if can, u can again Attune with different Masters even if is the same part of reiki
Old 10-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Knower
Thanks for the answers ...that does help!

Wow Tail11 ...how old is your master? Mrs. Takata is back there a ways!
Old 11-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Thanks for the answers ...that does help!

Wow Tail11 ...how old is your master? Mrs. Takata is back there a ways!

She's at least 80 years old and still going strong. She has classes almost every weekend. She's been teaching Reiki for over 30 years.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Master
One thing to consider is that Mrs. Takata was trained by the founder (some say "reviver") of Reiki in Japan. His name was Makao Usui. Makao Usui trained with numerous teachers and traditions in the early 20th century. Hence, he could be considered to have been attuned, blessed, or empowered by numerous teachers and traditions.
Old 23-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
One thing to consider is that Mrs. Takata was trained by the founder (some say "reviver") of Reiki in Japan. His name was Makao Usui. Makao Usui trained with numerous teachers and traditions in the early 20th century. Hence, he could be considered to have been attuned, blessed, or empowered by numerous teachers and traditions.

Was Ms. Takata not trained by Dr Chujiro Hayashi rather than by Usui? That is how it is written everywhere I have seen.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Was Ms. Takata not trained by Dr Chujiro Hayashi rather than by Usui? That is how it is written everywhere I have seen.
Yes, I guess that's correct, silverSpice. Pardon me.

But I stand by my main point. I've got a book by a contemporary Japanese man (Hiroshi Doi, if I'm spelling it correctly) who discusses Usui's spiritual and martial arts training. Usui had an eventual breakthrough experience, but not before he'd done a lot of exploratory and developmental work with numerous teachers representing various threads of traditional and occult learning.
Old 23-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Knower
absolutely!