Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 06-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
Yes! Wonderful discussion!.

I personally attuned to level 1 first ...then I recently took level 2 & 3 together (and distantly I might add) ...do I feel I am a Reki Master ready to teach and attune others? Absolutely not! What I do feel is it opens me up to receive the energies and the learning ...I have much to learn and I graciously welcome it ...I do not intend to teach & attune for quite some time ...if ever and I will most likely re-attune before doing so, if I decide to cross that bridge ...for now I am glad of my journey.

Congrats on pursuing Karuna Reiki ... I might look into that branch as well in the future

Namaste my friend!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Knower

I'm not inclined to teach Usui. Karuna, perhaps one day. Karuna is a very nice energy to add to Usui. I highly recommend it to Usui Masters for a little more kick!
Old 07-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Administrator
Hello

When I took my Reiki there was a level for teaching that was after the Level 3 that I had to do. This was preparing my lessons for this level. As each teaching is different by the one doing the teaching (with the base line in place) it is important that you keep it neutral and do not put in too much of your "own" beliefs into it.

I have been to Level One Workshops where symbols were given out at times all of them and while I not feel your ready for that it is how they choose to share it. What I find alarming at times is the "rates" charged for classes. While I know that it is something that is not to be done lightly it too should not be out of reach of those that might just want it for their own personal use.

I did my first certification to Level 3 with someone on line, via Messenger and that worked out really well. This person had Level 1 and Level 2 well in place but did not have their 3 that was needed for a position they wanted. So we did it on line as an exchange I learned EFT and they got Level 3 and it has been the best of exchanges in energy.

We are not all meant to teach or be teachers that I feel like a lot of things in life's path is more a calling than a doing it. We have to remember there is a thing called "Karma" that does come into play with intentions. I always keep that in mind when I go to do any spiritual work. I ask if this is for the receivers "Highest and Greatest GOOD ! " if the reply is NO then we do have to listen to that.

Not all paths are to healing sadly some are to ease the passing of the body. There are many times when I make contact with someone in care and they are "begging" for the healing to stop coming to them, what they want is peace sent to them so they can cross whole and complete.

We never want to loose someone but at time Reiki has been a great gift to have with me for that aid in passing.

Lynn