Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 27-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Knower
Please take a Quick Moment to Reiki my Estate Sale

We have to move out of the country for a variety of reasons and we are currently undergoing an estate sale. We need to sell this house and our stuff ASAP, because we just found out my husband's mother had stage 4 pancreatic cancer and we want to sell and move in with them in a differnt stage to hep and be there for her. If you don't mind, could you please take a minute to reiki that our estate sale is a huge sucess. We've had enough obstacles, and I know more are to come (as well as heatache), but nothing can't be done without God.

Thank you and I promise I will return the favor. Just leave your name and if there is something specific, please add that too if you are comfortable doing so. If not, you can pm me.

thank in advance,
Chrstine

PS Estate sale in Larweneceville ,GA (mtro OTP orth of atlanta if anyone is near the area)

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 16-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Experiencer

I have to say many have read your post and declined to reply, my guess is they feel unable to use Reiki heaking for this purpose as do /i. I use it to heal. I wish you wel with the Sale and hope it is a success, but I will not be able to help in this instance...