Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Master
And today feels a helluva lot better again!
I still notice patterns coming up, but I feel good nonetheless!
Old 10-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Today I felt the energies were less strong, although still present, but not nearly as powerful as yesterday.
Same for you guys?

The 7th and 8th was a very grounded And energetic day for me. Good flow for me on the eighth. Lucky, yesterday was good, but exhausting, for me too. People around me were all over the map since the 7th. We will see what today brings.

Ariaecheflame
Quote:
I had never heard of the planetary/cosmic new year and needed to research it!
I had to do a bit of reading too!

Akira
Quote:
I am going to start taking the 26th of July as my new year from now on.
Me too!
Old 10-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
First half of this year has been tough for me too. It's been a learning curve to be honest, all linked to faith and love... Here's to a fab second half of 2019. I am going to start taking the 26th of July as my new year from now on.
Samhain is also important (commercialized under the name "Halloween"). It's the Celtic New Year.
Also a very important moment as then the veils between our world and the Spirit realms are very thin. So it's easy to do rituals, connect with Spirit etc. around that time, but esp on Samhain itself.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Today is "the Day out of Time", then tomorrow the new Cycle of Time begins. It's the planetary New Year.
The ancient people celebrated today as they knew they had to take a bit of a break before this new cycle began.

Then tomorrow the buildup of the Lion's Gate begins which peaks at 8-8 and is closed again on August 12th.
High incoming energies due to an alignment of planets, and as per usual it has much to do with getting prepped more and more for the ascension to 5D.
Which means letting go, old things can get stirred up so you can let go of them, and so on.
I sometimes find this an uneasy couple of weeks, but I hope this year's will be gentle on me!

Read more here by Celia Fenn. Really long article, I'm reading it with breaks in between reading session, haha.

http://www.starchildglobal.com/chann...oul-as-we-ene/

Great information, and a little easier to read as well, you find here. But bear in mind it was written in 2018 so IGNORE anything related to that, like eclipses mentioned, retrogrades and dates of those as these are not correct. The Lion's Gate information about what it is and does, however, IS CORRECT as this doesn't change. Neither do the dates of the Lion's Gate. always the same, every year.

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2018...-to-august-11/

Hopefully lots of positive energies to go around. That'd be just what the doctor prescribed. Loves up. Amen
Old 11-08-2019, 06:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I understand that 2021 and 2022 are the nexus years. I wrote a response to someone a while ago about it, however I can't find it. T

Thanks Akira

I'd love to know more about it but am having some trouble finding information though I'm sure that if I asked spirit I'd receive insights.

I have a backlog of questions for spirit haha.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Master
What I know is that in 2022 - 2023 the cleansing period is over and we get a 9 year pause & preparation phase.
From 2012 until 2023 had been about cleansing and letting go and so on.
So allegedly things can get a bit easier for us after that. Although I assume many will then get to figuring out what they really want to do, what really makes them happy. Maybe it will be chaotic, but in a different way. Not with the emphasis on letting go and cleansing, but recovering and focusing on "Now what?"
Old 12-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Very cool insights Fairy.

My apologies for taking the thread off it's original course. I appreciate the insights though.
It reminds me to be hopeful again just as I was when I was very young.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
No problem. It's all about ascension, right!
Old 13-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Samhain is also important (commercialized under the name "Halloween"). It's the Celtic New Year.
Also a very important moment as then the veils between our world and the Spirit realms are very thin. So it's easy to do rituals, connect with Spirit etc. around that time, but esp on Samhain itself.

I always mean to, however I forget. Hope the Lions Gate was good for you, it was very intense for me...
Old 13-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Thanks Akira

I'd love to know more about it but am having some trouble finding information though I'm sure that if I asked spirit I'd receive insights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Thanks Akira

When I spoke to spirit they told me that the important years are 2021 & 2022. 2022 is a special year, it embraces angel energy grounds the energy and links to love.

For soul connections it is a deep year, one in which many will sink or swim. Of course all the energies will be linked to the work we do over the next few years. 2020 is important because it evokes balance and starts the process of alchemy.