Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-01-2023, 06:50 AM
Pathfinder
just came to realization that not only am i an empath

i some how got reverse empathy going on in my stuff
song Carole King - Jazzman song comes to mind

Lyrics >., When the jazzman's testifyin' a faithless man believes
He can sing you into paradise or bring you to your knees
It's a gospel kind of feelin', a touch of Georgia slide
A song of pure revival and a style that's sanctified

literally an reverse em-path
Old 20-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
..... I assumed they would be furious, but they simply said they were open to suggestions. So I gave them some, which were well received. It's a give and take thing for sure.
You're welcome.
How it is received largely depends on how you communicate. In that sense it's better to not wait too long so you express it before you reach the boiling point about an issue and then explode as opposed to calmly conveying something.
Often we don't express how we feel and what we want at all as we haven't been raised to do that, plus -possibly because of how we've been raised- most of us feel awkward and not confident enough to do so.
So we wait and wait and wait until we cannot hold it back any longer.

Feminine communication is best, not just for women, also for men. This can be quite scary & make you nervous, even with people you feel comfortable with, as it means being open & thus vulnerable.
We've learnt to never be vulnerable, to always have walls & shields up to protect ourselves, but in actual fact our true strength lies in being open, transparent and vulnerable!
Logical as without all these masks & walls others can much easier fathom what we need, what we mean, and so on. Life would be so much easier and comfortable, yet few do this.

When able to express via feminine communication others react much better too. They will shift into another vibration, truly listen and really hear what you say, and thus react differently.

Some will not and those are the ones you may not want in your life or spend as little time as possible with. Nothing wrong with them, but it's an indication that the vibrational gap is too big to overcome and they're too stuck in the old 3D, ego & (subconscious) fear, that they cannot resonate with this higher form of vibration yet.
If you hang out with them nonetheless (often) they will lower your vibration.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Master
seigo - I love all of Carol King's songs, especially Jazzman. Can you explain more of reverse-empath.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
We've learnt to never be vulnerable, to always have walls & shields up to protect ourselves, but in actual fact our true strength lies in being open, transparent and vulnerable!

Yes and as women or the "feminine" approach, we tend to take care of other's feeling before our own, sometimes driving ourselves into a bottomless pit all because we're afraid to be open, real, honest and yes, vulnerable. It's only when we love and care for our needs first that we can do this as a whole, high esteem person. That's when we can set healthy boundaries. I have found that I get more respect when I can be assertive and yet gentle and respectful of others.
Old 21-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Quote:
seigo - I love all of Carol King's songs, especially Jazzman.
Can you explain more of reverse-empath.
Hi seigo :) For me, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes and as women or the "feminine" approach, we tend to take care of other's feeling before our own, sometimes driving ourselves into a bottomless pit all because we're afraid to be open, real, honest and yes, vulnerable.
I wasn't talking about any approach, but about communication. Feminine communication.
That is assertive as it is open, honest, gentle but firm, calm and respectful, both to yourself and the other. It's the healthy assertive, not the more aggressive version.

Feminine communication comes from inner strength. It's not a mental decision to speak a certain way. As such it takes getting used to. It can even feel awkward to be that 'naked' in conversation, yet it does feel good and shift connections to a totally different plane. The response is amazing.

It is anything like:
I don't like...
I don't want...
I don't feel XYZ... (good, comfortable, happy etc.)
It feels XYZ to me... (awkward, icky, scary, etc. etc.)
I feel... XYZ (whatever you genuinely feel, good or bad without accusation)...
This makes me feel XYZ...

And great to add something like, "How can we sort this?" or "What can we do about it?" to it.

"WE" as you then get the other involved and show you are open to their input. It also shows you aren't accusing them, you are merely expressing how YOU feel, then end with asking their help or advise. (if applicable to the situation of course)
Old 28-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh yeah, I get that....I think there are people who just don't get it when it comes to any spiritual hints. lol I also have a family member who doesn't understand what an empath is or when I try and break it down so she can understand it by saying a "HSP."..but after my spiritual awakening I am no longer doing that...I say I'm an empath anyway and don't care if she "gets it" or not. She is a wonderful person and I love her otherwise but she's very wrapped up in religion and I believe it creates a barrier in opening her mind. I always have premonitions of when her next grandchild will be conceived but I have to keep that to myself so I just tell my husband. lol I also used to opt out of things but now I just let my husband know at the event I've had enough and we say our good-byes and we don't care what they think. lol

My biggest hurdle for a while was actually staying over at my in laws in an over night or (really anyone's house) type of situation so we got a van last year and my husband made it house ready, it has a wall in the kitchen separating our bedroom so if anyone comes in I'm totally hidden and a curtain over the doorway to the bedroom to the main house area, (well tiny house area) only 85 sq feet lol. My husband likes it so we don't have to stay in hotels (that was what we were doing before the van) anymore and put up with the dirty pet rooms or outrageous pet fees and also doesn't like staying at other peoples houses so he knows me being an empath this was the best solution. So, for day visits in peoples homes or big gatherings if it gets too much I just walk out to the van in the driveway.

As an empath I live a very quiet life in the country so when we travel and I'm picking up all this extra energy it's my home away from home and an excellent way to protect my energy.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Master
workerbee73 - It sounds like you're very much in tune and in complete acceptance of yourself as an empath. I love the van idea. Seems like a perfect solution and what a great husband you must have to bring it all together. I think it's really important to have a partner that understands the other. Welcome to the forum.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Pathfinder
One very young But extremely POWERFUL Soul in Human Meat Suit
so powerful i just had to tell her When i had both Feet grounded in saline solution (its conductive 2 energy)

and i tole her NEVER Touch any thing your are fond of when your are upset
as she was most powerful reverse empath id encountered

if we read bible Sampson was an mighty Reverse empath .,. One mostly unrivaled in most bible cannon

Even Jesus power empath and reverse empath
So if you get that plants and humans are polar opposites

Then you can comprehend TREE Hugging as Solid Core truth
slowly realize if u like how take 2 identical bananas or avocados and just hold them and discharge your negativity into them till they are tasty ripe fruit

Mark 11:14 Then He said to the tree, “May no one ever eat of your fruit again.” And His disciples heard this statement.
20 As they were walking back in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered from its roots.…

Matthew 21:18 In the morning, as he was returning to the city, he became hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it, “May no fruit ever come from you again!” And the fig tree withered at once.

again im doing best to share 2thousand year ole stories and merely display
we are nature creatures EVEN Contained Said such Data Directly from the bible
Old 04-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Pathfinder
as an childhood orphan it brought tears to my eyes to have put an den mother or mother superior to her knees PRETTY MUCH i had tears from eyes to chin

some knew to back off a child when they cried without ever touching them

so im pretty much an recluse now as its not fair for me to crash another reality without just cause

im pretty sure Olivia newton john was an very powerful reverse empath
So Many Declared she was stuck up
i did not judge or understand such said comment Just data logged into brain this is what people say

not until i was like she was then that i figured out the real deal .,.
but learned i can fuse-able link thinks as an diversion off of me

like when paying rent also provide a quart of Landlords favorite Scotch whiskey

or greet neighbors with delicious foods or Make food Pantry deliveries to neighborhood sections near me .,. Emotional insulation per say