Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 23-02-2023, 07:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Thank you for that tribute to all lost at sea.

I KNEW you were piscean, it shines out of you like a beacon, and I would even go as far as to say you are march not February.
Oh I couldn't possibly tell you my star sign, it's top secret , but let's just say I've got this over-whelming "urge" to burst into song and clobber out "Born Free ".... ( You know from that film all about a "Lion" LOL....)

Lol....forgot to include this song ...alot of songs about the Sea. Reminds me
when I was a child, running on the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeR6SZD-wqQ

And another little one ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1_GA9lVsQ

__________________________________________________ ______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 23-02-2023, 08:13 AM
Master

Lovely Joe. We need memories.
I think the beach boys would typify my carefree sun soaked days on the beach....
When I say "sun soaked" that's maybe a tad of an exaggeration on the east of England LOL.... At best it didn't rain !!!!!!
And oh the time when I almost drowned at Redcar LOL. Those were the days ....
But yes, the Beachboys...
Old 23-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Master

Re AngelBlue

Oh yeah The Beach Boys luuuuuuuuv them. Always did and always will.

Do you notice that if one of their songs come on the radio you automatically start moving to the rhythm, start singing and generally feeling much happier!

I heard The Mamas and the Papas, singing California Dream the other day and forgotten how brilliant they were. Just luuuuv that song.

Fleetwood Mac is another firm favourite. They were over here a few years ago and my son went twice to their concert because he just loved them. So even the next generation got something from them.
Old 23-02-2023, 01:27 PM
Master

Hi RED , oh gosh yes... Beachboys, such a feel good vibe.y youngest loves them. I bought him a retro record player a couple of years ago for Christmas and couldn't get a beach boys vinyl LP anywhere ....
So I got him Bob Marley instead !!!!
Old 24-02-2023, 06:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Lovely Joe. We need memories.
I think the beach boys would typify my carefree sun soaked days on the beach....When I say "sun soaked" that's maybe a tad of an exaggeration on the east of England LOL.... At best it didn't rain !!!!!!
And oh the time when I almost drowned at Redcar LOL. Those were the days ....But yes, the Beachboys...

Sloop John B - The Beach Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJXTdCVsKI

__________________________________________________ _______

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 24-02-2023, 06:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Sloop John B - The Beach Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJXTdCVsKI

__________________________________________________ _______
Morning Joe....
FABULOUS.... THANK YOU....
OH but they are Amazing.
I think we should all group for a beach party , barbeque ( Red can bring the prawns to chuck on LOL )... A bonfire , beach volleyball and dancing to the beach boys on full blast ...
HEAVEN !!!
Old 24-02-2023, 08:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Morning Joe....
FABULOUS.... THANK YOU....
OH but they are Amazing.
I think we should all group for a beach party , barbeque ( Red can bring the prawns to chuck on LOL )... A bonfire , beach volleyball and dancing to the beach boys on full blast ...
HEAVEN !!!

You create a great vision, a great scenario, we all should subscribe for such an occasion. Thinking this morning how negative and petty the world can be at the moment. Which should make you venture even further down into your own consciousness, awareness and soul. Instead of letting the world poison me with ambition, difference etc. etc. etc. and the scores of "if onlys" that are trotted out everyday...."I'm navigating to the shores of the heart "-Christy Moore the voyage.

The Voyage -Christy Moore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZXbU_d_7c

Try the studio version as well ...very good, Good Morning !

__________________________________________________ __________

Old 24-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Glenda

I am a good listener and i always choose music according to my mood. I am so moody.
Old 24-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Master

Great video Joe. Ahh they were the good ol days. Yep AngelB I’ll “throw the prawns on the barbie” ha ha
Old 25-02-2023, 05:46 AM
Master

The voyage - Christy Moore ..
Beautiful lyrics , especially the chorus.