Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Master

Friendly ghosts

There are people that know that they have a ghost or many ghosts that make no or little problems . They get used to the little old lady or guy that is just there . Who knows why they chose to stay , but they do . When I made this same post on Pavlina , I did get a few refferences to Casper , so he does not count .
Old 26-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Master
Desert--

Depends on what you consider "ghosts". If, by that, you mean anyone who has been incarnated into a physical body and now is not, there are all kinds of possibilities of "who" is around you.

Your master guide, if they have incarnated, will always be around you (or reachable). You can have other guides. Some believe there is what's called a "guardian" who protects you.

Then there are the random astral beings. Who knows what they want/need.

You have another thread about this idea. Is there some question you have about it? Do you experience this hanging-around ghost? What do you feel it is? Are you bothered by it?

Just wondering what the real question is.

Lora
Old 26-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Master

By friendly ghost I meant the passed on human kind . I know there are other kinds of beings out there . No I dont have any problem with them . I get a few poping noises at times that could be a ghost , thought form , left over energy , or just temp. changes . I started the same post on the Pavlina forum when it was up . I had read a few reports where people had a ghost that they had no problem with .
A few weeks ago I was talking to a kid on ghosts . Telling him that some times that dont know there dead , or think there going to burn in hell so they stay earth bound . Rite after that my smoke det. went off , and a cord got un pluged . I had a feeling that it was this guy that health problems, took some pills and killed him self . I am guessing that he found his way to to the light /astral garden .
Old 05-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Tsuga

All this week I have been commuting to a small town to do an employment training course. It is being held in an old church hall - just enough room for a few tables a dozen or so chairs and a power-point projector.

The old church hall is really very quaint. I like old-fashion things; whether they be towns, buildings, or...

One of the first things I noticed about the old hall was a few framed black and white photographs hung on one wall. Of particular interest to me was a picture of a group of Victorian women practitioners. Their long dresses and hairstyles fascinating to behold.

Another picture, from 1934, is that of the then vicar and a small group of his church elders. The minute detail of the old photograph is truly amazing. One can see with uncanny clarity the fob chain of a gentleman, the dull glint of a ring, the metallic sheen of shoe buckles, the texture of one woman's fur coat (more than likely real fur!). And of course, not to forget the light of Jesus in each and every one of their eyes.

This morning I arrived 30 minutes earlier than I intended and the old hall was empty and dim. I still felt a little sleepy so, stretching myself out on a row of chairs, I rested my head on a couple of cushions. Instead of drifting off into a half slumber I suddenly felt as light as a feather as if I had been lifted up into a cocoon of soft energy. I immediately thought about the people in the pictures on the wall behind me and a moment of terror encroached upon me. And as it did, the soft energy dissipated proportionally. So I forced myself not to feel afraid.

The soft energy grew stronger and I could indulge myself into imagining the presence of others passing through the old hall about their various business. It even felt quite realistic.

My point is, that with friendly ghosts, I felt sure that love was the key. The more I let my feeling flow, the more real it felt. I only wish I had had more time to have explored these things, as all too soon my fellow trainees began to arrive, and the hall's dimness vanished with the commencement of the day.

And yet, I still have three days left in which to witness some soft energy feedback.

t.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting experience Thistle ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-09-2022, 05:17 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
had a feeling that it was this guy that health problems, took some pills and killed him self . I am guessing that he found his way to to the light /astral garden .
I think so too. Sorry to butt in btw. LOL. I have experienced them leaving something either straight away or the next day you stumble across it, can't be missed. Their way of saying thanks, I think, I'm off now. Sort of like someone bringing flowers when they come as guests only these do it when they leave.

With me there is always that part of me that doubt the contact was true as it happens in this other state of mind and I am someone who has a lot of imagination. Perhaps they do it to show you: Yes, this truly did happen, I was really here…(??). to me it is almost like a fairy tale, them actually doing something just to show you and it too gives it a beautiful finish to the story, there's something peaceful about it.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:25 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Depends on what you consider "ghosts". If, by that, you mean anyone who has been incarnated into a physical body and now is not, there are all kinds of possibilities of "who" is around you.

Your master guide, if they have incarnated, will always be around you (or reachable).
I would love to meet my master guide!

If I just talk they can hear me cant they??

And yes spirits are about EVERYWHERE and I dont think when someone passes they have to goto the light,I think they can stay in the spiritual world but im not sure on that.... I do believe people who commit suicide cannot go into the light so they are indeed trapped......
Old 02-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Master

I would put ghosts and the beings known as guides /masters in 2 different categories.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:46 AM
Bambo

But all are spirits
Old 16-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Master

To me ghosts and spirits are the same. Some people have different definitions for ghosts and spirits. For the context of this post I meant an intelligent ghost. The sole of a once living person.