Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-08-2022, 07:11 AM
Master
Jupiter placement in general

Studying my Jupiter placement in my natal chart intuitively, astrologically, analytically - the overview of it - caused me a great deal of gratitude

Albeit there's a few parts of my chart I greatly dislike, I definitely like my Jupiter placement above all. Even more so than learning the lessons of having South Node in 11th house

I intend to fully take advantage of it - I realize per my Jupiter placement a work that I had done many, many years ago continue to benefit me to this day

I believe if we go all in - and I mean, all in - within our intuition, we would find there's something we can benefit from off our own natal birth chart

Astrology is systematic and uniform, but each individual journey is unique
Old 13-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Master
I have my Jupiter in Cancer in 1st House. And although there are a number of things I recognise, some I don't so much.
Like being very family oriented. Yes, my kids are important to me, but that's normal when you have kids. Some people are what we in Dutch call "family ill", meaning as much as always visiting family, being very dependent on family, everything evolves around family etc. etc. I'm not like that at all.
We are very close but don't see each other very often, we're all busy with our lives. I wouldn't want it any other way. If I think of for instance either one of my kids living a few doors away so you know & see a lot of what the other does. Horrible to me! And they'd feel the same, even though we're very close.

As for the rest of my family, cousins, aunts, uncles... barely in touch with them and I am perfectly fine with that too.

Then something else mentioned with that position: marrying a man with a position of authority and/or money. Not been there either.

Maybe I'll read some more on it, but generally speaking I don't feel a "yes that's me!" when reading it.

The rest on how you can manifest etc. does resonate.
Old 13-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Master
Hello again FairyCrystal

From my understanding, Jupiter is the planet of expansion and luck. This means possibly that at times the expansion our Jupiter brought us may have been unexpected, or things we didn't think of as expansion or fortune until later

For example, you have Jupiter in Cancer. Albeit I haven't studied that particular placement in detail. It's known that those with Jupiter in Cancer - means one can attract the most good fortune when they are charitable, sympathetic and compassionate

This means that you attract / attracted expansion when you were using receptive and nurturing qualities

Even if you don't connect with the family members you mentioned, or are not family oriented, you may have used the nurturing qualities elsewhere which have helped you (in terms of expansion, fulfillment, growth) in some way

For instance, your youtube channel and the tarot card readings you did - perhaps you transmitted some nurturing quality in those readings that helped others. Although I can't say for certain, but this is an example I'm giving based on your Jupiter

Another example, in relation to my Jupiter placement, I have benefited from Gemini-related activities (like being more versatile) - even when those works were done eons ago and only lately I realize how much I've reaped the benefits

Hope that sheds some light
Old 13-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Master
Thank you, that indeed helps!
And yes, my readings etc. on my channel do come from the energy of caring and sharing etc.

Also, I feel best when in a setting where I feel comfortable, as one would generally do with family and one's own children. Not sure if that would relate to this placement.

As for the part on a partner... I do feel best when I'm in a relationship. Which spills over into manifesting as that comes easier when you feel good of course.
So in that sense a partner is very important to me, and that is correct. I've thought about this in the last few years, that I should try to be independent. But I don't really want to be dependent, not sure it's that. I just feel much more in my element when I'm in a relationship.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, that indeed helps!
And yes, my readings etc. on my channel do come from the energy of caring and sharing etc.

You're welcome! It's good to continue doing that if you feel it benefits you and also gives you expansion in life

I'm going by intuition too - as in it fascinates me now how Gemini-related activities I partook in ages ago, continue to benefit me now.. and then it ties in with my Jupiter placement. It flowed naturally, I just had to believe

I just had to believe and trust the process (that's also a lesson to learn from my South Node in 11th house)

I think understanding further this placement in relation to our individual selves could potentially lead us to knowing more about our untapped potential

Last edited by Izz : 14-08-2022 at 06:08 PM.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Master
Was studying again, and again realizing that as my Jupiter is in an Air sign - wit and open mindedness bring me to luck

Whereas great times for me to realize certain opportunities would be when the Sun is in the sign of Air signs - Libra, Aquarius, Gemini

It seems like a small detail but I get so fascinated and curious
Old 19-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Master

I wonder if Jupiter comes more into effect at or after a certain age?

There have been a scattering of times when I have been very much in Aries energy and it has felt more supportive of my life in general.

Lately, I've been feeling very drawn towards taking a path of bold leadership, however it has only re-emerged after some years playing lots of different support roles.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Lately, I've been feeling very drawn towards taking a path of bold leadership, however it has only re-emerged after some years playing lots of different support roles.
I read on social media somewhere (although unsure if it's verifiable) that when Pluto enters Aquarius, Aries risings will take up leadership roles

I was actually thinking if this applied too to those with North Node in Aries, including a certain woman public figure we've talked about before
Old 19-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Master

Well that will be very interesting if that's the case.

Another Male public figure also has that placement.

Have you noticed your own Jupiter placement become more prevalent in your life at certain points?

I was just thinking of some of my happiest and most successful times in life were when I was in those trailblazer, leadership roles, however small they might have been
Old 19-08-2022, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Have you noticed your own Jupiter placement become more prevalent in your life at certain points?
I was just thinking of some of my happiest and most successful times in life were when I was in those trailblazer, leadership roles, however small they might have been
It's more so - I realize how my Jupiter has benefited me in regards to my past creative works, even when I didn't realize anything about it at all in life

For example, only this year that I learnt that the Jupiter return in the air sign in 2011-2012 benefited me in some ways

As to feeling most joyful, for me it's also in relationship with the feeling of being one with my creativity (north node stuff)

It's good that you're going your north node path