Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-03-2021, 09:25 PM
asearcher

Dream of what was going on later to be found true

I had a dream last night where I could from the behind see someone I know that I have not been in contact with in a while, stand by its window, and I could feel this person was sick/ill and in the dream as it stood there by the window there was a plant nearby and few leaves were coming off it. I was afraid of the leaves coming off like that as if it signal that this person was unwell (had no idea in reality this person was unwell).Then I woke up. Found later out in the morning as I check my phone this person had called close to midnight(!)and left a message saying "...I love you...not feeling too well...get in touch tomorrow afternoon or so". We later talked. This person had gotten sick and during the conversation (I said absolutely nothing about my dream) said it just had to go open up the window and let some fresh air in. I had mention the dream earlier to my current and ask perhaps too early to call now (as in too early in the morning,day) or what do you think? Later after the phone call said what had happened.