Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
if you google "Cottingley fairies" you can read more about it; it was an innocent hoax created by two girls in 1917 I believe. They might be making a movie about it though!
There is an old movie about the faeries called 'fairytale' :)

I've seen the shadow of a faery, it looked like the ones in the picture, I've also seen light shimmering through grass and disappearing, I've looked through a seeing stone before and see lights and movement, and I once had to do a double take as I could of sworn I saw some gnomes- however I can't be too sure!
I often sense their presence, and sometimes hear bells when there aren't any around. I have seen things in meditations as well :)
Old 16-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylion
When I was a kid, I don't remember how old, I could have been 13 or under, I was sitting up in bed at night and I suddenly saw this ball of light flash in front of me no more than a foot away. Maybe baseball sized. I haven't had a lot of obvious experiences more than out of the corner of my eye but this was definitely one. Most people would just tell me I was probably imagining things because I was young but that is so dismissive. I know what I saw and it wasn't from outside lights, a firefly or my imagination.

That's neat! I hated hearing that as a kid! Ha they tried telling me that sleep paralysis was a bad dream too!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Master
an image search suggests the following as a source:
FairyTale: A True Story (1997)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119095/

FairyTale: A True Story Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbs32bHD5d8

a could swear i've seen an Aidan Quinn movie based on this subject,
but i can't find a listing for it on IMDb.

oh, there's also this:
Photographing Fairies (1997)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119893/
Old 19-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
I've yet to see one with the naked eye. That I know of. When I picked up on one that is around Moon Glow, I wasn't sure if they really existed up until that point. But she didn't show up in a full physical detailed image. It was more like a light being form but really bright pink purple and a sort of light that looked like suns rays. The wings I could hear them. Reminded me of a hummingbird. Very neat. Not sure why they are so evasive but I could feel that. Definitely an awesome subject to explore.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I've yet to see one with the naked eye. That I know of. When I picked up on one that is around Moon Glow, I wasn't sure if they really existed up until that point. But she didn't show up in a full physical detailed image. It was more like a light being form but really bright pink purple and a sort of light that looked like suns rays. The wings I could hear them. Reminded me of a hummingbird. Very neat. Not sure why they are so evasive but I could feel that. Definitely an awesome subject to explore.

I wonder if she is near me now?! This is so exciting for me to think about - I love to imagine that I have a little mini friend nearby

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 22-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
After learning about Iceland and how 80% of their residents believe in 'Hidden People" I became obsessed with finding actual accounts of sightings - proof - I found just about nothing.

80%? The last survey done to my knowledge was 8% believed and 47% said maybe.

Besides, there are those, even whole towns throughout the world even, which will never write a single word of what they experience down on paper if their lives depended on it. Such is recorded only by oral legend even now. Written only opens one to ridicule by people that will never entirely understand because these outsiders have long since hindered the ability to do so due to outside factors [such as religious influence].

Personally, I have never looked for Tinkerbells because most fae folks are actually shapeshifters. They can assume a wide variety of forms. Fairies [aka Tinkerbell] are famous for avoiding humans by adopting different shapes. Nor will a nature spirit pop up in front of you are a strikingly beautiful humanoid - there are ones that'll stop you cold with but a look. So the chances of you having a Peter Pan experience are actually pretty slim.

Hmm...

Nah... With respect to seeing fae, nature spirits, etc. I have. I have encountered fae and a nature spirit. I know what they are.

Now I was going to describe my experience with a fae spirit while in another country & had it all written up last night. Until going to bed that is. I took one look at what I had written, thought of how people that won't understand such [who think fae / fairies and other are like Tinkerbells or Tolkien elves] would take to it, and scraped it. Will I never mention my experiences - ha, no. I've told a number of relatives & friends that know these creatures as well. People from older families that never entirely lost the old ways. And no thanks for thinking it, as people always do, but mental issues and overactive imagination is something I just don't suffer from.

That and the fae spirit was encountered by myself & two others at the same time.

The thing is

Some of you have probably experienced such creatures but as you have little knowledge as to what you're really looking at or looking for ... you'll never realize just what you've seen.
Old 23-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsune
80%? The last survey done to my knowledge was 8% believed and 47% said maybe.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/ic...ts-f2D11792552

This one says 62% http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/ic...ts-f2D11792552

This one says 54% http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeo...elf-obsession/

Even more #'s http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...-elves/280783/

I apologize for inaccuracies.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 23-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
My kids can see the winged fairies with their eyes. My son started seeing them after almost dying of pneumonia in 2009. My son doesn't like interacting with them because it took too much effort. They are too small and their voices too squeaky. My daughter can naturally see them and converse with them. I didn't believe her until one of them sang for me. Her voice was deep, rich, and ethereal. Unfortunately, I was not able to see her visibly. Both can also see them as small orbs of light and occasionally, my daughter sees them as sparkles of light. I have seen the black shadow flying fairies one July 4th night at the fireworks. They were 1-2 feet large. We don't ever have butterflies that big in our region. My daughter told me they were fairies.

I've seen some type of fae at home. One was a large cat, 3 feet tall by 4 feet wide. It stood in the kitchen for a few seconds and disappeared. A friend was able to sense the fae presence. We had just moved into the house and it was checking us out. There were also black round sprites that scaled our drywall and a walking round sprite with arms and legs that was in one of the rear bedrooms. I've also seen a scurrying grey round sprite under the bed. In our master bedroom, my husband claimed to have been bitten by a gargoyle looking creature. Another friend said it was a brownie. It had left 2 bite marks on hubby's ankle. Another time, a small being barged into the bathroom when I was taking a shower and left abruptly. I thought it was one of my kids but they were both sound asleep. My friend said it was an elf. I suspect that humans coexist with the fae. We share the same lands and dimensions somehow.

Some of the fairies are very playful. They would jump on the remote control and turn on and off our tv or change stations. I thought we had a defective cable or tv until my daughter mentioned her fairy friends having a blast.

I've seen some green fae in some nature photos. But how authentic the pictures are is anyone's guess.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
My kids can see the winged fairies with their eyes. My son started seeing them after almost dying of pneumonia in 2009. My son doesn't like interacting with them because it took too much effort. They are too small and their voices too squeaky. My daughter can naturally see them and converse with them. I didn't believe her until one of them sang for me. Her voice was deep, rich, and ethereal. Unfortunately, I was not able to see her visibly. Both can also see them as small orbs of light and occasionally, my daughter sees them as sparkles of light. I have seen the black shadow flying fairies one July 4th night at the fireworks. They were 1-2 feet large. We don't ever have butterflies that big in our region. My daughter told me they were fairies.

I've seen some type of fae at home. One was a large cat, 3 feet tall by 4 feet wide. It stood in the kitchen for a few seconds and disappeared. A friend was able to sense the fae presence. We had just moved into the house and it was checking us out. There were also black round sprites that scaled our drywall and a walking round sprite with arms and legs that was in one of the rear bedrooms. I've also seen a scurrying grey round sprite under the bed. In our master bedroom, my husband claimed to have been bitten by a gargoyle looking creature. Another friend said it was a brownie. It had left 2 bite marks on hubby's ankle. Another time, a small being barged into the bathroom when I was taking a shower and left abruptly. I thought it was one of my kids but they were both sound asleep. My friend said it was an elf. I suspect that humans coexist with the fae. We share the same lands and dimensions somehow.

Some of the fairies are very playful. They would jump on the remote control and turn on and off our tv or change stations. I thought we had a defective cable or tv until my daughter mentioned her fairy friends having a blast.

I've seen some green fae in some nature photos. But how authentic the pictures are is anyone's guess.

Wo Berry! That is so fun! Children are so innocent and beautiful, no wonder they get to experience the joy of the fae in 3D! I hope your kids never lose that gift.

My son is 1 1/2... I cant wait for him to be able to verbalize things that he is experiencing...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 23-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
Unfortunately, both kids are not so much into the spiritual realm nowadays. My daughter will mention her fairy friends and her spirit twin every once in awhile. They used to tell me about them everyday when they were younger.

Enjoy your son Moon Glow! Since he has your genes, he's going to tell you lots of fun and exciting moments with spirit!