Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-12-2020, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you open your third eye? and how?

I'm doing daily meditation every morning around 45 - 55m,
Im looking for an optimally way to open the third eye, I don't care and mind how long it can take I'm not looking for shortcuts or any instant opening

thank you all
Old 29-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
This might be helpful.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...light=exercise
Old 30-12-2020, 04:17 AM
PureEvil760

forgiveness, silence and surrender.. before you have any experience all you can really try to do is nothing. It's only difficult because it's a lot more simple than ordinary life. It's strange because when you do it its like 'wow that was so easy' but when you're trying to do it it's like impossible.

On a side note I never really meditate and when I do I'm usually just trying to astral project. Everything I experience spiritually is awake, eyes open..except for astral projection and a couple demonic things.. I've seen things visually the most prominent being the violet flame.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Pathfinder
Fun and easy. For Starters and mostly safety I recommend vegetarianism or vegan as a prerequisite. That being said, it’s also much easier to activate this way, specifically because the third eye Ajna Chakra loves blue light & requires lots of visualization & daily practice. Some history what’s with the flashing Red & Blue lights on the tops of those cars? Well that’s actually how to quickly turn the third eye to the off position so if your ready to keep it on, the main colors that need to present themselves are going to be Purple & Blue. Start with a small light even, I always sleep with a purple light on.

Ready to actually activate? Try Purple Cabbage, it literally will grow a third eye if you eat it long enough. In addition, you will require a set of activation crystals. Simple or easy, I wear crowns personally because they fit well and are comfortable & you can wear them anywhere. You can find them online called “meditation crowns” or make them with craft wire & crystals, or find a jeweler. Or if you’re all about keeping it simple just use the stones during meditation.

My favorite activation stones: If you’re new to vegetarianism & your heart is sensitive try a small piece of tumbled emerald, rose quartz, or any other good emotional healing stone, until you are comfortable moving on to blue.

If you’re ready for blue: my favorite is Azurite, although Lapis Lazuli, or sapphire is perfect for activation. I’ve been wearing Quantum Quattro for almost two years now and they are amazing as well.

My main daily crown is auralite-23, & cacoxenite Super seven both (directly over the third eye). Both are heavy in Amethyst, and my occupation requires a balance medium so I rarely project anything other than Purple light with my eye. Remember the eye itself is much like a guitar pickup or receiver, so consistent activation is necessary through stone usage. Remember those vegan kings & queens of age had plenty of crown jewelry, fortunately we have the amazon. Hydrate. With enough practice you can easily project light for hours on end, you can start with simply visualizing bright blue or purple light concentrated where the stone rests.

It’s a brain muscle so be consistent. 15 minutes a day with a stone over the eye visualizing light going from your brain into the stone, & repeat, like your favorite class in school or Like learning how to walk. If you get exhausted try putting the stone in a small hat and practice on the go, & keep eating the purple cabbage. The first time I activated took almost three months of wearing an Azurite crown. When the blue finally turned on I realized how much of the beautiful colorful magical world I was missing, it pours in like fluorescent liquid light & the body knows just how to use it, move it, and empower others to activate. Keep going, & stay dedicated.

If you really want a fun crystal and have a supplier look for the ‘Holly Lace Blue Agate’ it’s ‘newer’ and rare, came out of one mine in Oregon & when your brain takes a peak at it, it will know exactly how psychic it is, it’s like the brain candy for psychic crystals. Absolutely beautiful, remember crystals are highly spiritual, can contain entities, can have feelings even, so treat them as if they were part of your body and they will treat you with the same respect.

Happy Activation & let me know(yes) if you have any questions.

Namaste
-Jesse
Old 07-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Guide

focus on opening up your heart to love, forgiveness and acceptance. I have discovered that the way to the ajna is through the other chakras.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Master
I don’t wish to play spoilsport, but what about the third eye? For that matter, what about any other chakra? Why focus on an instrument?

Somewhere, we seem to have lost the plot. God, divine, our divinity, is within. Veiled. Remove the veil, clear light dawns.

How to remove the veil? Meld head with heart, our conscience, the throb of unconditional love. Attention internalised, God search prioritised, all doership rested, the outer world fades.

The third eye opens all by itself! More importantly, we recognise the heart as the centre, for is not awareness barren without love?