Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Any thoughts?

So I had a strange experience once. It was about 8am and I'd slept all throughout the night and hadn't woke up since, until suddenly I became aware that I could see. But I didn't open my eyelids.

I was laying down in the same position and there 2 feet in front of me was a male figure. The male figure was facing away from me, looking towards the window. And coming through the window was a black mist, that seemed to have tentacles and be reaching out to grab this male figure. I instantly knew the mist or whatever it was, was negative. The room was very light and the mist was very dark. The window wasn't open either.

The experience must have lasted only a couple of seconds, I'm not sure, time seemed fluid, as if it all happened at once. When the mist tried to grab this male figure, I blacked out for what must have been a second and I opened my eyelids. And lo and behold, my head was in exactly the same position and the brightness in the room was exactly the same. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran and got my mum who is spiritual also.

The only conclusion I can come to is that this negative energy was affecting my spiritual body from completing the process of becoming one with the physical body, if that makes sense. I know many people say we astral travel during our dreams, so I presume there's some sort of process involved to reconnect with the body. But I'd like to know what other people think about it.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Pathfinder

I had similar dream a couple of months ago about a giant spider on the window outside my room and like you at the end when I woke up i was in the same position awake as in the start of a dream, everything was the same. I had a thread about it here at the time.

There was also that kind of...i assume similar weird feeling like it wasn't a dream but some sort of "higher" reality were spider was in so maybe that's why awake state is the same as dream-like. You just cant "see" it awake.

My take is that either something or someone was observing me while slept or its just a dream state manifestation of tension and upset i had in wake state. Or a bit of both, one triggered the other. Only you know did you have some personal tensions in your life at the time and what kind, and could it relate to manifestation in your dream.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Yaoughta

There is the known or rather what you think you know and or accept and then there is the unknown, which for most people is the greater. Living from the viewpoint of fear of that or what if this happens or what if that happens or out of worry will have that reaching out for you or it will certainly feel that way. If you consider the well lit house as a representative of your physical body or temple, the darkness was reaching into you from outside your house. Obviously, things are not going as you would like right now. Bless it and retake control of your power and use it wisely.