Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Master
An interpretaion of death.

** No intention of upsetting anyone's apple cart **

My understanding of death is that we no longer inhabit the vehicle we use to navigate through life.
My analogy would be; The driver, you/your soul/spirit. Parks the broken down/ crashed/ run out of fuel car and exits. Your chess piece is no longer playing in this round. Depends on how you left your body depends on if you need to return. Based on karmic debt, lessons learnt/not learnt or have a mission-specific purpose to come back.

My father died when I was 25. My mother 6 months ago. I was devastated by my father's death. As I didn't get to say I loved him and that I didn't know what I do know about death. Most people would say I was cold and heartless at my mothers funeral. I had my poker face on and was relieved she had passed as she was no longer in pain. My understanding of death is that you simply leave the playing field until the next game is ready for you. My opinion is that death is over-sensationalised. Death is just the beginning. Because of the unknown, many people give it the stigmatism of what it is now, sad and mournful. Yeah sure, you'll miss whoever passed away in your life. But remember one thing. It is only a game. We are all connected because we are all fragments of Source.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
** No intention of upsetting anyone's apple cart **

My understanding of death is that we no longer inhabit the vehicle we use to navigate through life.
My analogy would be; The driver, you/your soul/spirit. Parks the broken down/ crashed/ run out of fuel car and exits. Your chess piece is no longer playing in this round. Depends on how you left your body depends on if you need to return. Based on karmic debt, lessons learnt/not learnt or have a mission-specific purpose to come back.

My father died when I was 25. My mother 6 months ago. I was devastated by my father's death. As I didn't get to say I loved him and that I didn't know what I do know about death. Most people would say I was cold and heartless at my mothers funeral. I had my poker face on and was relieved she had passed as she was no longer in pain. My understanding of death is that you simply leave the playing field until the next game is ready for you. My opinion is that death is over-sensationalised. Death is just the beginning. Because of the unknown, many people give it the stigmatism of what it is now, sad and mournful. Yeah sure, you'll miss whoever passed away in your life. But remember one thing. It is only a game. We are all connected because we are all fragments of Source.

When you regress through death it feels like you wake up to another you. That movie has ended. You place that DVD on the shelf among the others.

You aren't smarter, nor better. It is like when you wake up from your dream.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-08-2020, 04:36 AM
Master
Life is the illusion.
Old 24-08-2020, 04:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Life is the illusion.
Dreams aren't illusions. Thoughts aren't illusions. Physical life isn't an illusion. The facts that we, humans aren't aware of what our life here, now means, that we don't know what we're here for, don't mean that life is an illusion, just that we're born innocents, and grow to be, and die ignorant of the answers to such existential questions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-08-2020, 06:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
. Physical life isn't an illusion. .
Yes, correct you are.

We are spiritual beings connected to a non sentient, non conscious flesh body.

We are spiritual beings experiencing life through & of, the non conscious earthly flesh body.

We are spiritual beings living on Earth. & one day we disconnect from the flesh, and then drift out & away from the flesh, to continue on, in our one same life "seemlessly".

Disconnecting from the flesh & then relocating to "say" the spiritual Heavens, is like moving from one country to another, on Earth.

"Earth life is real" just as life without the flesh is real. It is all one life, one seemless life.

real1
/riːl/
adjective
adjective: real; comparative adjective: realer; superlative adjective: realest
actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
Remember the PC game the Sims ?
Old 24-08-2020, 08:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Remember the PC game the Sims ?
No..& i had to Google it.
So what are you suggesting, by mentioning it
Old 24-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
No..& i had to Google it.
So what are you suggesting, by mentioning it

Where you play as a chosen character to play and experience in a simulated world/life.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Administrator
Just before my husband passed he said to me.i will be sad to leave you and the kids.but i will be free to go where i want again, with a twinkle in hie eye he said just think of all the football matches i can go to and not have to pay.
he was a big Wolves supporter.
he came back a few weeks after we held his funeral and told me. that i was right about everything i had said to him.
I am a medium he didn't really understand about spirit, until i told him. before he passed he had Lung cancer which had gone into his bones. so he went down to nothing. he felt restricted in his body,
so as much as we were grieving we knew he was free from the constraints of his body.

Namaste
Old 25-08-2020, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Where you play as a chosen character to play and experience in a simulated world/life.
HOWEVER, this Earth life is not a simulated world.
-----------------------
SIMULATED
/ˈsɪmjʊleɪtɪd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
manufactured in imitation of some other material.
(of an emotion) pretended or feigned.
"she howled in simulated anguish"
imitating the conditions of something, especially as a training exercise.
----------------------
This Earth life, is a "reality" that we are living moment by moment, for approximately 90 ish years give or take.

This Earth life, is exactly the same as living in the spiritual heavens. Both are real & tangible, though they are slightly different in their construction.
Both realities are constructed from the same, invisible spiritual matter of the one & only spiritual universe.

Also, we are not playing a chosen character whilst here on Earth. That concept is a false belief that has been filtering through spiritual organisations for way to long.

& if you are interested, i could relay to you, what spiritual beings, believe is the truth in regards to where & what we were before this starting this Earthly life.