Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
The physical plane is an evolution of consciousness in a dynamic multiplicity toward increasing perfection ......
Wonderful thought but this part isn't clear to me perfection being something outside or is it to create perfection within or in the person. Many say we are here to learn which I say as well. But then I hear people say what am I suppose to learn. Wouldn't an answer be, what (I know) I resist. Look to what is already known : )
Old 18-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Suspended
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
I'm sorry, I really appreciate your response - but I didn't understand any of this. Not one word. I appreciate the time you took to respond though. Thank you

I am sure the rest who read your response, understood all words I said.

I appreciate the time you have taken to demean an degrade my person deliberately and intentionally so you will find yourself in a position of superiority over me (supposedly) and then, as your manipulator father or mother may have taught you to be doing saying to me, thank you and giving me a hug afterwards but, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME.

IT NEVER DID, IT NEVER WILL.

I don't accept hugs from male strangers and your person.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:

If the physical plane is some sort of spiritual test or school, why would we ever wish for a golden age? [2]Wouldn't it defeat the entire purpose this realm was established for ?

Edit for clarity: [3]Why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? [1]Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?

[1] Because the "formless" isn't yet evolved enough to go to higher schools. This is its level.

[2] You seem to believe that a bad school, with bullying, and lack of discipline is better than one where people behave themselves and are focused on learning (painlessly). You don't have to suffer to learn.

[3] It depends ... Some "spiritual agendas" understand that you don't need to suffer to get an education. Others, because of wishful thinking. Most of them, I believe, because they think Earth-centric, and are ignorant of the nature of wider reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply, Sunshine

So it appears your understanding is the same as mine. We all incarnated here to develop our own internal "golden age" in spite of all the challenges we see around us. So why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?

This is one of the biggest questions in spirituality..

Religions that believe in reincarnation usually postulate that the soul is divine and perfect. What then is it that incarnates and needs to 'learn'? They will say it's something else that collects the karma, and they will say that there never was a beginning of this cycle [and yet, it can end (!), apparently]. It does not make much sense.

However, I do agree on one thing: the soul must necessarily be divine and perfect, which means it is the temporary identity or identities that ''play the game'' of reincarnation, if we indeed assume that this occurs [most people have no past life memories...].

The idea of the world being some sort of school however is just silly, and does not align with what we know occurs in nature as a matter of fact. There's really no higher or lower, just species that have adapted to specific environments, and with one large comet all 'intelligent' life could be wiped out. It is that chaotic part of reality, the randomness, that religions/spirituality do not like to recognize and accept. To them, everything must have ''meaning'', ''creation'' and there is something ''planned''. Of course, these are just more human projections. Complexity is not the same as man-made order.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Suspended
"The lips of wisdom are sealed for those who lack understanding".
Old 18-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This is one of the biggest questions in spirituality..

Religions that believe in reincarnation usually postulate that the soul is divine and perfect. What then is it that incarnates and needs to 'learn'? They will say it's something else that collects the karma, and they will say that there never was a beginning of this cycle [and yet, it can end (!), apparently]. It does not make much sense.

However, I do agree on one thing: the soul must necessarily be divine and perfect, which means it is the temporary identity or identities that ''play the game'' of reincarnation, if we indeed assume that this occurs [most people have no past life memories...].

The idea of the world being some sort of school however is just silly, and does not align with what we know occurs in nature as a matter of fact. There's really no higher or lower, just species that have adapted to specific environments, and with one large comet all 'intelligent' life could be wiped out. It is that chaotic part of reality, the randomness, that religions/spirituality do not like to recognize and accept. To them, everything must have ''meaning'', ''creation'' and there is something ''planned''. Of course, these are just more human projections. Complexity is not the same as man-made order.

The SF member Bartholomew described the soul not being born in perfection but in innocence. And the goal is not the acquisition of knowledge but wisdom. This seemed to make more sense to me. On the other hand we could be living in a matrix and being used. I've not made my mind up yet.
Old 19-11-2019, 02:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
The SF member Bartholomew described the soul not being born in perfection but in innocence. And the goal is not the acquisition of knowledge but wisdom. This seemed to make more sense to me. On the other hand we could be living in a matrix and being used. I've not made my mind up yet.
I am glad to see this mentioned. Very profound and I to think it is true as well. Innocence, learning, not knowing or understanding. We are here to learn to be more like soul, and soul to be more like body (us).

Last edited by lemex : 19-11-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old 19-11-2019, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone, thank you so much for clicking

I don't know where to put this topic - mods please move if it's better placed somewhere else.

If the physical plane is some sort of spiritual test or school, why would we ever wish for a golden age? Wouldn't it defeat the entire purpose this realm was established for ?

Edit for clarity: Why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?
֍ . . . . . Our minds have built belief systems that seem rational and real but in many cases when tested collapse 'when the waves come in' due to being built of sand. Divorce what we have built and look at reality. If we want a mate, generally one shows up..... maybe not the right one. Same applies to jobs, vehicles, homes, vacations, etc. We can make things happen and sometimes we tear down what we made. Why not look at the later and find out why we undermine our own dreams? . . . . . ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-11-2019, 03:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
I am sure the rest who read your response, understood all words I said.

I appreciate the time you have taken to demean an degrade my person deliberately and intentionally so you will find yourself in a position of superiority over me (supposedly) and then, as your manipulator father or mother may have taught you to be doing saying to me, thank you and giving me a hug afterwards but, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH ME.

IT NEVER DID, IT NEVER WILL.

I don't accept hugs from male strangers and your person.

Not my intention at all, sorry if you took it that way or if I expressed myself poorly. Bless you and hope you have a great day. Thank you for both responses. No hug this time but many blessings.
Old 19-11-2019, 04:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I am glad to see this mentioned. Very profound and I to think it is true as well. Innocence, learning, not knowing or understanding. [1] We are here to learn to be more like soul, and soul to be more like body (us).

[1] I don't know what you call "soul', but, as far as I know, our inner-selves (souls) aren't more evolved than our outer-selves that discuss on this forum. We are one part of them, together with all its other incarnations (past and future, per our concept of time). So, they have a larger perspective, and experience, but nothing more, at this moment.

When we pass on, our outer-selves wake up to our inner-selves. The notion of higher-self (eternal, perfect, whatever, ...) is a myth.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.