Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-11-2019, 01:44 AM
Legrand

Sumerian Goddess Inanna vs Atlantis Crystal Light Body Energy

Let’s go back at least 5000 years ago in the past human history. Before the rise of Egypt, India, Taoism, Greece, Judaism, Christianity and else.

I find left two types of energies on the planet.

On one side, the flesh and blood energy of the Goddess Inanna, Queen of heaven, from the Sumerian Era starting as far as for the Paleolithic Era. As we learned to translate their text not even a hundred years ago, there are many scientific proofs of their existence. It’s the energy of the black-haired people.

On the other side, there is the crystal-clear energy of Atlantis. On the astral level there is no denying of this type of Energy or vibration. Yet scientific proof of such a civilisation is very narrow. It’s the energy of blond people with clear eyes.

Is there a way to reconcile those two types of energies into one that are re-emerging from the past?

Antoine
Old 26-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Master

Hi Legrand,

Nice topic you started there :)

I haven't done much research on Atlantis, I really have no idea if it was a real thing or just a myth. It seems it was such a long time ago, that we have no archeological proof (yet) of its existence. Graham Hancock wrote a book about signs of underwater civilisations (that were submerged thousands of years ago, but were originally on solid ground), but Atlantis wasn't among them.

In terms of the Sumerians, we have a lot of authentic material to go by and plenty of artefacts, entire cities, etc... so it is a lot easier to draw conclusions.

One thing I would note is that the Anunnaki, wherever they came from originally, referred to the Sumerians as black-headed ones (that's what Sumer means), presumably, because their hair, unlike that of the Sumerians, wasn't black. Most likely, they were red, or blond-haired. They also had long beards, which wasn't that common amongst the local men.

Another note, is that from an anthropological perspective, Neanderthals were blue or green-eyed and had red hair, perhaps even blonde, plus they had bigger brains than us. It is entirely possible that instead of the primitive brutes we imagine them to be, they were actually an advanced civilisation and tales of Atlantis and the gods are somehow memories of this advanced race. It is fascinating to ponder the implications.

I wrote about this before, but the real conflict within much of humanity, may actually be between the Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon element.

Neanderthals were left-handed, red-haired, moon-worshippers, night people, promiscous and matriarchal. Cro-magnons were right-handed, black-haired, sun-worshippers, day people, monogamous and patriarchal. Even today, the difference between Left and Right, whether in politics and religions, remains strong. We are a hybrid species (except for sub-saharan Africans, who are pure Cro-Magnon) and this conflict between the two different genetic markers remains strong and has likely contributed to our success as a species. I actually think that when we hear tales about Anunnaki bloodlines, the bloodline of the gods, it is this Neanderthal heritage that we're really talking about.

Noteworthy is the fact that the people with perhaps the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA are the Ashkenazi Jews, God's chosen people. Note that God in Genesis is actually Elohim, which is the Hebrew version of the Anunnaki. They may very well be one of these bloodlines of the gods that go back to Neanderthal times and note as well, how much they are persecuted by the right and noted for their Left-wing politics and matrilineal society.

This is all speculation, but quite interesting to think about.
Old 26-11-2019, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Let’s go back at least 5000 years ago in the past human history. Before the rise of Egypt, India, Taoism, Greece, Judaism, Christianity and else.

I find left two types of energies on the planet.

On one side, the flesh and blood energy of the Goddess Inanna, Queen of heaven, from the Sumerian Era starting as far as for the Paleolithic Era. As we learned to translate their text not even a hundred years ago, there are many scientific proofs of their existence. It’s the energy of the black-haired people.

On the other side, there is the crystal-clear energy of Atlantis. On the astral level there is no denying of this type of Energy or vibration. Yet scientific proof of such a civilisation is very narrow. It’s the energy of blond people with clear eyes.

Is there a way to reconcile those two types of energies into one that are re-emerging from the past?

Antoine
When it comes to Atlantis, I resonate with the first written account which was by Plato.
Having said that, I look at Atlantis as an emerging world empire who was conquering and
enslaving one country after another. Atlantis was finally stopped by the 'boys' from Athens.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Legrand,

Nice topic you started there :)

I haven't done much research on Atlantis, I really have no idea if it was a real thing or just a myth. It seems it was such a long time ago, that we have no archeological proof (yet) of its existence. Graham Hancock wrote a book about signs of underwater civilisations (that were submerged thousands of years ago, but were originally on solid ground), but Atlantis wasn't among them.

In terms of the Sumerians, we have a lot of authentic material to go by and plenty of artefacts, entire cities, etc... so it is a lot easier to draw conclusions.

One thing I would note is that the Anunnaki, wherever they came from originally, referred to the Sumerians as black-headed ones (that's what Sumer means), presumably, because their hair, unlike that of the Sumerians, wasn't black. Most likely, they were red, or blond-haired. They also had long beards, which wasn't that common amongst the local men.

Another note, is that from an anthropological perspective, Neanderthals were blue or green-eyed and had red hair, perhaps even blonde, plus they had bigger brains than us. It is entirely possible that instead of the primitive brutes we imagine them to be, they were actually an advanced civilisation and tales of Atlantis and the gods are somehow memories of this advanced race. It is fascinating to ponder the implications.

I wrote about this before, but the real conflict within much of humanity, may actually be between the Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon element.

Neanderthals were left-handed, red-haired, moon-worshippers, night people, promiscous and matriarchal. Cro-magnons were right-handed, black-haired, sun-worshippers, day people, monogamous and patriarchal. Even today, the difference between Left and Right, whether in politics and religions, remains strong. We are a hybrid species (except for sub-saharan Africans, who are pure Cro-Magnon) and this conflict between the two different genetic markers remains strong and has likely contributed to our success as a species. I actually think that when we hear tales about Anunnaki bloodlines, the bloodline of the gods, it is this Neanderthal heritage that we're really talking about.

Noteworthy is the fact that the people with perhaps the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA are the Ashkenazi Jews, God's chosen people. Note that God in Genesis is actually Elohim, which is the Hebrew version of the Anunnaki. They may very well be one of these bloodlines of the gods that go back to Neanderthal times and note as well, how much they are persecuted by the right and noted for their Left-wing politics and matrilineal society.

This is all speculation, but quite interesting to think about.

I highly doubt that they’re gods chosen people
Old 01-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth307

Hello Truth,

I agree, but not everyone on this planet do. Some still believe they are god chosen and that the others are not. Why?

Antoine
Old 01-12-2019, 07:45 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth307

I think all are chosen by God.

As far as people feeling Superior to others, this seems to
be a common trait that happens all the time and probably
stems out of survival and the survival of the fittest, animal nature in us.
Many cults have probably started this way.

I deal with these tendencies all the time concerning bloodline and culture
and traditions. You see this in droves with ruling classes also to keep power.

Also to be on topic, I don't live nowhere near Sumeria or Atlantis, so I have no real opinion on them.
I truly only concern myself with Spirits that are sent from the Creator for my correction and learning
for walking my path.