Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Best Thing You Can Do to Quit Smoking?

Hi there,
there are actualy many ways to quit smoking
can you help me ?
Old 04-11-2019, 01:03 PM
hazada guess

I took up vaping instead of smoking.After about 6 months,i Quit.I used to be a heavy smoker,30 a day.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

From Former Smokers campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo16
Hi there,
there are actualy many ways to quit smoking
can you help me ?

From Former Smokers campaign, Tiffany talks about how the changes she made helped her successfully quit smoking for good.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
You can try EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or some kind of hypnosis or various techniques such as that. there are certain herbs that are said to help with quitting addictions, or help you relax and calmly focus better. when I quit about 10 years ago I used a homeopathic remedy that was a spray called Smoke Control by king bio. I started taking that while smoking and decided my reasons for wanting to quit, one day wrote a poem in my myspace blog about how I was smoking my last cigarette lol and then never smoked another one since. well until like March or so of this year ooops I started smoking again. I am gonna quit annny day now though..

I didn't really try EFT for quitting smoking now but I use it for other things and it will help you if you try it. Research proven (google and youtube for videos to check out)

it's also good to eat more raw fresh organic foods and support your body and self with natural products and such. and physical activity that you enjoy, especially outside. other hobbies, creating and doing artistic crafts can be really helpful
Old 09-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Master
Quit is not in my vocabulary. Never quit. Never give up, never quit on anything in life. Not even smoking or drugs. I'm a firm believer that one should always pursue something to the very end, without ever giving up. And to be the best you can at it. So stand tall with pride. Smoke that joint and be the best smoker you could possibly be.

Nobody here better take that seriously.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Best Thing You Can Do to Quit Smoking?

Hey there, That's a great question, There are actually many ways to Quit Smoking
I've tried many diffrent ways to cure this such as Don't Drink Alcohol ، Don't Overdo It and Don't Take Yourself too Seriously.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
sorry to say it bst way us dnt startt smokin in 1st

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Post How to Use Herbs to Quit Smoking?

Hey there, That's a great question, There are actually many ways to Natural remedies for How to Use Herbs to Quit Smoking?
I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways to cure for Natural remedies for How to Use Herbs to Quit Smoking,
I've tried many diffrent ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips : bit.ly/2LsnRXL
Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I'm not a robot"
and then you will be redirect to the YouTube video that shows how to cure Natural remedies for How to Use Herbs to Quit Smoking
Old 22-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Suspended

Use herbal cigarette

Use alternative herbal cigarette for ajit smoke, example self made cinnamon and clove cigarette
Old 05-04-2020, 10:18 PM
ant

There's a herb i use called Damiana.

I mix with tobacco and titrate down over a short period,until your just smoking Damiana.

Fools the dark part of yourself that your actually smoking nicotine.

Usually after a week or two,you stop smoking completely.

Relapses maybe part of the process,in order to understand why your smoking in the first place.