Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 18-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
The word God doesn't automatically mean its this person called Allah. It just means they believe in something that might be God.

We need proof .. does Mohammad have a Shroud to look at? I need Science to prove who God is.

Lol at "This person called Allah"

so unless everyone is praying to the deity that you've recognized, we are all damned, and your God will not answer our prayers or grace us his mercy, because we have called him Allah, or any of the other names that God has been assumed by?

isn't it this exact mentality that made so many cultures oppress and war against others, because their recognized God was to them righteous, and therefore anywhere between Native Americans and Africans and Indians, and and and... had their culture, their religion, their history and identity raped and annihilated.
because someone with power decided their God was righteous, and the rest were not real.

the creator of the universe is the creator of us all.
if this is who I revere when I pray, and if my consciousness of this divine entity supplements my heart and kindness, my faith and love for all mankind and creation... am I still fallible because I've called him Allah, or Yahwe, or Zeus

and what about the man who holds a gun in the name of the righteous god.
because he said the right name, does he have the right to attack people because his God is the real one, and the rest are wannabe's.

what a great god you have, who nitpicks on semantics and ever so pedantic about what it looks like, versus what it is.
Old 18-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
Lol at "This person called Allah"

so unless everyone is praying to the deity that you've recognized, we are all damned, and your God will not answer our prayers or grace us his mercy, because we have called him Allah, or any of the other names that God has been assumed by?

isn't it this exact mentality that made so many cultures oppress and war against others, because their recognized God was to them righteous, and therefore anywhere between Native Americans and Africans and Indians, and and and... had their culture, their religion, their history and identity raped and annihilated.
because someone with power decided their God was righteous, and the rest were not real.

the creator of the universe is the creator of us all.
if this is who I revere when I pray, and if my consciousness of this divine entity supplements my heart and kindness, my faith and love for all mankind and creation... am I still fallible because I've called him Allah, or Yahwe, or Zeus

and what about the man who holds a gun in the name of the righteous god.
because he said the right name, does he have the right to attack people because his God is the real one, and the rest are wannabe's.

what a great god you have, who nitpicks on semantics and ever so pedantic about what it looks like, versus what it is.

In my earlier post nor 52, when I spoke of Allah. I had been pointing out that in Islam, the word Allah is recognized as meaning "the God". And not being gods name.
Old 18-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Knower

I’m not understanding then if the discussion is about the correct name of god or the proof of Islam’s god?

Illah, Is understood as god
Allah, Is god and the god
Al-Illah is the god
Allahuma is the invocation for god

Is it a question of a correct name or a correct god?
Old 18-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The word jesus can not be translated into Allah, & nor should it be.
& the word jesus can not be translated into God, & nor should it be.
The etymology of the word Jesus, is not defined as god

The etymology of the word Allah, is defined as "THE GOD".
& the word Allah was used well before Mohammed was born.

The God of Islam is the same supreme Christ entity, as in the bible.

Apologies. Still figuring out the interface here.
And I confuse the thread sequence. Lol.
Yes I understand now.
And thank you for the illumination.

Salam

F
Old 18-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Suspended

So what you are saying is Allah means God---- but he's an unknown God.
Old 18-07-2020, 07:59 PM
Knower

Quote:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by, he's an unknown god?

In Islam, there is no distinction between a known or unknown God.
This is not a concept I have come across myself.

there is one God only, known as the only God.
Ash'hadu ana la Illaha ila Allah

that is the pillar of it.
Old 18-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Suspended

I think Moses even knew the term unknown God. He was at least told I 'am.. which later I translated to Jesus when he told them at the San Hedron that I ' am (the Christ). Now it echos thru all time.
Old 18-07-2020, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
You have to open your mind to the possibility that you are not so learned in all things regarding to the Heavenly Father Christ entity & his one & only spiritual universe. Especially the Holy Kingdom of many mansions of which is beyond the spiritual Heavens.

Allah is defined as "THE" GOD.

AND no, There is only one God "God the Heavenly Father Christ entity....IS

...THE GOD OF THE BIBLE "AND" GOD OF ISLAM.

THEY ARE, "ONE & THE SAME"

The following is a quote copy paste...

Biblical and Quranic narratives
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
Learn more
This article uncritically uses texts from within a religion or faith system without referring to secondary sources that critically analyze them.
The Quran, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to more than fifty people and events also found in the Bible. While the stories told in each book are generally comparable, there are also some notable differences. The versions written in the Hebrew Bible and the Christian New Testament predate the Quran's versions. As such, Christians regard the Quran's versions as being derived directly or indirectly from the earlier materials. Muslims understand the Quran's versions to be witness accounts from an omnipotent God. As such, Muslims generally hold that the earlier versions are distorted through flawed processes of transmission and interpretation over time, and consider the Quran's version to be more accurate.

Often, stories related in the Quran tend to concentrate on the moral or spiritual significance of events rather than the details.[1] Biblical stories come from diverse sources and authors, so their attention to detail varies individually
Old 18-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Suspended

But still your Book of Allah being this God is only a book. Points you to the Shroud of Turin for scientific proof.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Master

Quote:
I think Moses even knew the term unknown God. He was at least told I 'am.. which later I translated to Jesus when he told them at the San Hedron that I ' am (the Christ). Now it echos thru all time.
I AM DOES NOT REFER TO JESUS. It refers to god the Father.

You have to remove the word/letter ( I ) from.. I' AM

And then Google the etymology of ( AM )
And "Brian100", below also take note of the words in capital letters.
-----------------------
am (v.)
first person singular present indicative of "BE"

(q.v.); Old English eom "TO BE, TO REMAIN" (Mercian eam, Northumbrian am),

from Proto-Germanic *izm(i)-, from PIE *esmi- (source also of Old Norse emi, Gothic im, Hittite esmi, Old Church Slavonic jesmi, Lithuanian esmi),
FIRST PERSON singular form of root es- "TO BE."

In Old English it formed only present tenses, all other forms being expressed in the W-BASE (see were, was). This cooperative verb is sometimes referred to by linguists as *es-*wes-. Until the distinction broke down 13c., *es-*wes- tended to express "existence," with beon meaning something closer to "COME TO BE".

Old English am had two plural forms: 1. sind/sindon, sie and 2. earon/aron. The s- form (also used in the subjunctive) fell from English in the early 13c. (though its cousin continues in German sind, the 3rd person plural of "to be") and was replaced by forms of be, but aron (see are) continued, and as am and be merged it encroached on some uses that previously had belonged to be. By the early 1500s it had established its place in standard English.

---------------------------

And another definition from the Padgett Messages, Channelings brought through to Earth from Jesus, 100 odd years ago. Is that Adam And Eve are refered to as...
(ADAM being..."AMAN" & EVE being..."AMON")

note in the above, the letters (AM) at the beginning of Aman & Amon.
The word (AM), is said to be defined as....( THE HIGHEST CREATION, OF ALL OF "GODS" CREATIONS.

Aman & Amon (Man & Woman) are the highest creations of God.