Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2006, 09:11 AM
dreamer

The wise man.

I once met a wise man and his wisdom gave him peace in his heart. And he said to me
Old 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM
dreamer

it's funny how you can write something blind and come back to it years later with wide open eyes and see more truth in it than you could ever have originally imagined.
Old 02-11-2006, 05:04 PM
cweiters

Dreamer I really appreciate your message: The best way to change the world is to change my own prospective. I Love............it! I need to be reminded of this each and everyday. The world is only as beautiful as the way I preceive it. Anger is only as strong as the power I give it. The same for so many other things. Dreamer so many time I have given my true power away being caught up into my own vanity. Just for this day I am gratful for the freedom I feel to exersice the spiritual side of me which is absolute freedom for me. Released from most of my old feelings of "Never satisfied, can't get enough, and need more" which kept me hostage within myself.

Thanks again Dreamer keep writing, this is good.

Love
cw
Old 02-11-2006, 05:32 PM
dreamer

Hey cw, thanks for that you are a dude and I can see from what you have written in your posts that you will go far in your pursuit of what is you want from life. All the very best to you.
Closed Thread