Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
My ten penny`s worth,... what`s passed, is past. the massive effort you would put into looking back, would be far better put into looking forward, into practices like meditation to control the mind. There is nothing back there that is helpful. Look forward by being in the now.

The future is based on the past and present.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-10-2020, 02:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The future is based on the past and present.
There is the concept of the present being the point of power, and anything happening in present sending ripples equally toward the future, the past, probable futures, and probable pasts. Obviously, this changes the concept of cause-effect too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:37 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
There is the concept of the present being the point of power, and anything happening in present sending ripples equally toward the future, the past, probable futures, and probable pasts. Obviously, this changes the concept of cause-effect too.
Cause and effect ....... causality.

I am surprised the word causality is not used more often. Makes you wonder............

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-10-2020, 02:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Cause and effect ....... causality.

I am surprised the word causality is not used more often. Makes you wonder............
I think there is a slight difference of focus. Causality implies looking from the effect toward the cause. Cause-effect puts both more on the same level, and could look from both vantage points.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I think there is a slight difference of focus. Causality implies looking from the effect toward the cause. Cause-effect puts both more on the same level, and could look from both vantage points.

Aristotle taught there were
4 causes......

I found that interesting.

Old 05-10-2020, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
How can I tap into the akashic records? Is there someone that really has experience with this?
Which medidation and what symbolic signs to use when medidating.

This is a description of the method used by Edgar Cayce to access the Akashic Records.
(the book "The Journey Within" by Henry Bolduc is in the public domain, and can be downloaded here:
http://henryreed.com/henrybolduc/free.htm)
Quote:
Reading 294-19, the process Cayce had used to gain access to information after he was in a trance ...

Simple hypnosis would not guarantee success, I found. After entering a trance, Cayce went through a series of levels of consciousness to reach the place where he could read from the record, or Book of Life, of an individual. When Cayce was ready, his guide (usually his wife, Gertrude Adams Cayce), gave him the suggestion to begin the reading. If the proper suggestions were not given at the right time, he would drift into normal sleep and here would be no reading.

The Cayce Levels

You see yourself as a tiny dot out of your physical body, which lies inert before you. You find yourself oppressed by darkness and there is a feeling of terrific loneliness.

Suddenly you are conscious of a white beam of light. As this tiny dot, you move upward following the light, knowing that you must follow it or be lost.

As you move along this path of light, you gradually become conscious of various levels upon which there is movement.

Upon the first levels there are vague, horrible shapes, grotesque forms such as one sees in nightmares. Passing on, there begin to appear on either side misshapen forms of human beings with some part of the body magnified.

Again there is a change, and you become conscious of gray-hooded forms moving downward. Gradually these become lighter in color. Then the direction changes and these forms move upward and the color of the robes grows rapidly lighter.

Next, there begin to appear on either side vague outlines of houses, walls, trees, etc., but everything is motionless.

As you pass on, there is more light and movement in what appear to be normal cities and towns.

With the growth of movement, you become conscious of sounds, at first indistinct rumblings, then music, laughter, and singing of birds.

There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music. The houses are left behind, ahead there is only a blending of sound and color.

Quite suddenly you come upon a Hall of Records. It is a hall without walls, without ceiling, but you are conscious of seeing an old man who hands you a large book, a record of the individual for whom you seek information.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
How can I tap into the akashic records? Is there someone that really has experience with this?
Which medidation and what symbolic signs to use when mediating.

You already are, everyone is. If you are talking about being conscious of doing it, you have to enter into your priesthood. This is what spiritual healers/priests/shamans/and so on are. Egos that are conscious when they are doing this. For everyone else, their sub-consciousness does this on automatic mode.

Indians make their young undergo a spiritual journey when they are of age. There is no right way to do it, but here is from my own personal perspective.
-----------------
1. You have to become aware of your ethereal body and your inner chakras. If you follow social customs, humans have placed this within groups. They call it terms like your chakra system, your higher chakra system, your shadow, and so on. These represent different levels that exist, much like a school system has different sub-set groups like elementary, middle, and high school.
2. You have to know spiritual fundamentals like the law of one in order to become aware on what you are doing. You can still do it, but without this, you just wont be conscious that you are doing this.
3. Akashic records is a term that symbolizes universal memory. Anything that is stored in universal memory will take place within the universe. To access it, you need to become your universe.

There are a lot of steps in between this, but I would have to write a book to clearly answer this.
Old 25-10-2020, 06:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Which medidation and what symbolic signs to use when medidating.
maybe you could tap into it with your computer to a certain extent ~ my computer is possessed ~ I often refer to it as my ouija board
I believe spirits communicate through the computer often ~ I also believe in magic

Last edited by Hologram8 : 25-10-2020 at 08:49 PM.