Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-08-2020, 08:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I agree, everyone is different. It's most natural for people to be awake during the day. But every now and then a weird gene happens. If you fight what is natural for you as a individual you often run into problems. Up until I started working I had a lot of problems with sleep. I struggled in school and at day time jobs because my brain DID NOT even start to function right until later in the day, buy that time everything was done. I been like that for as long as I can remember. Don't fight it, go with it and make it work for you.
Absolutly right.... I personally like to go to bed early and rise very early... I value those few hours from about 4am to 8am..ish.... As "my" time......
Old 19-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Elfin

Quote:
My wife has the same problem but she's going through mentapouse and blame's it on hormones. Hahaha. I would hate to be a woman dealing with that. It sounds like a rollercoaster ride I wouldn't want to be on. Actually I am 3/4s on that ride but at my age I have learned NOT to mess with a woman that's having hormone problems. No man will survive. Hahaha
LOL....you are a VERY wise man..... I used to say I could save the government BILLIONS of pound, All they had to do was sack all the army , and send in a lone , menapausal woman... (Namely me!)..... And the enemy wouldn't stand a chance !!!!..... I'm over all that now, thank goodness... But I can promise you, if your dear wife does have mood swings, she really really cannot help it.... We really cannot control them... They are a law unto themselves...and it will pass.......eventually !!
Old 19-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
LOL....you are a VERY wise man..... I used to say I could save the government BILLIONS of pound, All they had to do was sack all the army , and send in a lone , menapausal woman... (Namely me!)..... And the enemy wouldn't stand a chance !!!!..... I'm over all that now, thank goodness... But I can promise you, if your dear wife does have mood swings, she really really cannot help it.... We really cannot control them... They are a law unto themselves...and it will pass.......eventually !!
I know she can't control it. We talk about it often. From what I hear from other women going through it. I think she's dealing with it better than most. From a male point of view it's a strange thing to experience. It's like a totally different person briefly comes out. Been dealing with it for nearly 5 years now. Most of what I notice she becomes almost frantic. She starts zipping around the house cleaning stuff like a crazy person. Think it's her way to deal with whatever is going on, that's the worse of it so I really can't complain. I Hurd a lot worse stories from other woman. Most guys don't talk about it at all. The mention of "hormones" to most guys send a sharp spear of pain and fear down there spine. Think it's just an instinctive fear drilled into our DNA over hundreds of thousands of years.
Old 19-08-2020, 08:59 AM
ant

And so too will everything will pass,as it should.

IF we like it or not.

Such is life.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:04 AM
ant

Quote:
I know she can't control it. We talk about it often. From what I hear from other women going through it. I think she's dealing with it better than most. From a male point of view it's a strange thing to experience. It's like a totally different person briefly comes out. Been dealing with it for nearly 5 years now. Most of what I notice she becomes almost frantic. She starts zipping around the house cleaning stuff like a crazy person. Think it's her way to deal with whatever is going on, that's the worse of it so I really can't complain. I Hurd a lot worse stories from other woman. Most guys don't talk about it at all. The mention of "hormones" to most guys send a sharp spear of pain and fear down there spine. Think it's just an instinctive fear drilled into our DNA over hundreds of thousands of years.

Hello hallow,

Try putting a shoe on another perspective,not your viewpoint and or gender.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hello hallow,

Try putting a shoe on another perspective,not your viewpoint and or gender.
What do you mean? I have no doubt going through hormone stuff is really hard on the person dealing with them. My wife and I talk about it often. I do my best to understand what's going on so I can be supportive or simply stay out of the way. Whatever option is needed at that moment.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Elfin

Quote:
.... It really CAN be a most difficult time for a lady.... And in a way you're right... We do turn into different people... And it can be very distressing for both partners...because of course the husband has to go through it too... Many marriages have ended because of it... And worse !.... You sound like you are dealing with it really well and supporting her the best you can...which is admirable... Many men cannot cope. ( To be honest with you, best way I can describe it, it's like being possessed!)... But you will both come through it. Can take several years... But you WILL get your wife back... And she will get "herself" back...
Old 19-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
.... It really CAN be a most difficult time for a lady.... And in a way you're right... We do turn into different people... And it can be very distressing for both partners...because of course the husband has to go through it too... Many marriages have ended because of it... And worse !.... You sound like you are dealing with it really well and supporting her the best you can...which is admirable... Many men cannot cope. ( To be honest with you, best way I can describe it, it's like being possessed!)... But you will both come through it. Can take several years... But you WILL get your wife back... And she will get "herself" back...
I know we will. I also work in a field dominated older women and hear there stories as well. I am far from new to it. My wife and I often joke about it when it comes and goes. One instance we joke about was when she was 8mo. pregnant with her first husband. Some road work was being done I. Front of her house and she returned from grocery shopping and parked the car in front of the house. A construction worker came to her and told her she can't park there. Long story short, I am sure the worker won't do that again.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I know we will. I also work in a field dominated older women and hear there stories as well. I am far from new to it. My wife and I often joke about it when it comes and goes. One instance we joke about was when she was 8mo. pregnant with her first husband. Some road work was being done I. Front of her house and she returned from grocery shopping and parked the car in front of the house. A construction worker came to her and told her she can't park there. Long story short, I am sure the worker won't do that again.
....LOL.... Ah yes... Hormones during pregnancy too..!!!... They certainly have a lot to answer for..!!....
Old 19-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
....LOL.... Ah yes... Hormones during pregnancy too..!!!... They certainly have a lot to answer for..!!....
I do my best to understand what's going on and be supportive. It's not anyone's fault I know it's no fun for the woman. When the hormones are out of whack, I ride out the storm. When it's past I let her know I love her. Nothing more I can do.