Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-03-2012, 05:28 AM
TheressaWilliams

Seeing wings in auras?

Whenever I look at my Mom and pay attention to her aura, I see large grey wings, is this a part of her aura?

I know she can tell if somebody she knows has passed away. She has had dreams, or will suddenly smell an overwhelming scent of flowers. Usually if this scent "hits" her, we will learn the next day somebody has passed away.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Sangress

This is all gained from my own personal experience.

Wings can be a part of the persons metaphysical/energetic/spirit self (as in litteral three dimensional metaphysical wings that they can feel and move and that have texture to them, people often call them phantom limbs) or simply a pattern or mass of energy in the aura that appears as wings.

From what I've seen wings are actually more common than people think and (despite popular belief) doesn't always mean someones an angelic or that their soul hasnt originated on earth or on the physical plane.

Oftentimes wings are created to filter energy, communicate or just for show, so they can be an adaption or made consciously for a purpose rather than something someone has always naturally possessed.

Hope that answers your question thouroughly enough.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Yamah

Wings are not part of the Aura - there is no structure in the aura. Wings are part of the Energy Body.

It is uncear wther (1) everyone has them but in some they are mostly dormant or (2) some people have them and anyone else can make them. According to one person I know everyone has them but they are stored inside the body most of the time. They are an expression of the Heart Chakra and they tend to come out when a person is feeling ecstatic or highly emotional, especially while dancing.