Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Ascender

My Own Kundalini Insights and Questions

Prior to my Kundalini Awakening I received miraculous message while surfing online. I would click on a well-known link, and I'd be redirected to a message that was seemingly directed towards me. Miracles aside, what I learned was that I was being prepared. At one point the messages seemed to make me aware how badly I was going to need chiropractic work and acupuncture. The messages basically stated I would need eastern healing techniques at this stage of the game for me. The messages were so intense that I immediately made appointments for both. This was prior to ever experiencing the awakening. I later missed those appointments because I was hospitalized.

I was not a spiritual person growing up. I was more of an agnostic. I didn't eat healthy or do a whole lot for my body. Additionally, I had been called slouch calling up in high school due to my poor posture. Something changed for me in my early adulthood. I did a dramatic shift towards all things spiritual. I studied the Bible and sacred texts relentlessly. I practiced complete abstinence from all things sexual and ate a raw vegetarian diet. A few years into my pursuit was when I was called.

What I found after the awakening was, I was in complete disarray. The experience itself was at another level of explanation. 14 years later I still have trouble explaining all that happened. My body was completely unprepared for what was unleashed on me. Whereas some people prepare themselves spiritually and physically for years, my inexperience showed itself in plain sight. I had several hospitalizations during this period due to losing my grip from a complete inability to sleep. Looking back on it, I realize it was because I did not follow the messages I initially received with respect to acupuncture and chiropractic work. The hospitalization demoralized me and made me forget the initial miraculous like moments I experienced.

I realized I think through all of this is that the energy could not flow properly due to spinal misalignment. But more so, I was never able to transcend my previous trauma pre awakening due to gross imbalances in chakra system. I was never able to move past these (and still struggle) pre-awakening traumas. And kundalini would keep bringing them into the forefront and knocking me down until I pushed through.

Now after almost 14 years I have consistently listened to what I was initially told. I completely committed to acupuncture. The acupuncturist diagnosed me with damp heat. She seemed to think it was a particularly bad case and asked me without prompting me if I was subject to some form of very extreme trauma (which I was and won’t get into). Either way, she said she could work with me, but removing dampness does not happen overnight. Since I committed to her care I’ve seen steady improvement in my condition. I finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. Interestingly, damp heat can be associated with bipolar and schizophrenia. Phlegm accumulates in the heart meridians and heart center becomes disturbed (lack of peace). My theory after all of this is I did receive the awakening and accepted the path however, the gross imbalances in my body made it a very difficult to see the process through in its entirety.

My reason for sharing this is to first encourage and offer ideas to anyone else struggling. But also, I had a few questions. I routinely feel a constant stream of energy consistently reaching my arms. It feels like a cool energetic feeling emanating outward. I can feel it very strongly during meditating but also upon awakening in the morning. I also more routinely feel blissful (tingles throughout my entire body). And now I much more readily feel energy reaching my head and crown chakra (same as the hands). Before I would feel energy rise in me, but it would completely transform into extreme anxiety in my heart center and sometimes throat center. It was this intense adrenaline/anxiety run rampant that could sometimes cause me to not sleep. I am just wondering if I am finally turning the corner and if anyone could comment with anything insightful. Does the passing of the energy into the hands and higher chakras mean that I am finally pushing through?

The one thing I learned through all of this is the awakening never really stops. It’s not like you have finish a race and you are done, but it is a continual process. I am just wondering if I can finally expect to enjoy some of the more pleasant parts of awakening vs. what has seemed like a very long and difficult struggle.

Thanks.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:55 PM
Master
In my view, first and foremost, we should not mix up health related issue and spiritual development. If there is a medical issue, get it attended to scientifically.

About kundalini, what’s there to say? So many theories, an oversupply of information. I’d say, don’t look on kundalini as something external to ourselves. There is no practice to be done. All practices are in fact harmful, in my opinion ~ I know this is a strong, even controversial statement but I’ll make it anyway.

The blockages at different energy vortexes represent fear. Get to the root of the fear, where is it centred? Address the fear by contemplation and consciousness correction.

Forget about kundalini. All is enabled automatically. The journey is about finding out who or what God is, who we are, in as the true, eternal aspect of ourselves, which is veiled. Let us not get diverted in kundalini or images, forms, sounds etc. Simply remain in silence.

All this you probably know, since you feel bliss. That is a good sign, signalling that boundaries between ego and soul are disappearing, head melding with heart.

In my view sex etc has nothing to do with kundalini progression. Repression is never a good idea.

As for palms, if the pulse is permanent, it’s ok, otherwise it simply means inner cleansing is going on and excess energy is being dissipated through the palms.

Pardon me for being emphatic in what I’ve stated. I’m open to discussing further on any point, if you think it is necessary though.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:21 PM
Ascender

The scientific approach is its terminal. There is no healing in that case. Why would I stop and accept that?

I can find a cornucopia of literature in Taoist schools on preservation of jing. Christian schools on sexual abstinence in disciples and on and on. Please don’t treat your statement as an absolute when there are volumes of literature that contradict you. I have no idea why you even brought that up as it I only briefly mentioned it.

The blockages are from phlegm accumulation, which can serve as a vehicle to fear (13 ghosts). It’s not about getting to the root of fear. That is the root. My energetic system was in distress making me incapable of transcending it.

I really don’t really understand the comment all practices are harmful.

Really all I was trying to get was some insight from someone else that went through this as to if I could expect to see some light at the end of the tunnel soon.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:24 PM
Master
Ok, I didn't mean to be pushy. I was only offering assistance, based on my experience. Please ignore my post.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Ascender

Okay, apparently I took that the wrong way...my bad.

what I mentioned about the ghost points:

Sun Si Miao “The King of Medicine” developed the 13 Ghost Points. Their purpose was treating mental disorders such as schizophrenia, manic behaviour & neurological disorders such as Epilepsy. In clinical practice, these ghost points are also helpful, in helping patients with long standing emotional trauma that are difficult to overcome.

According to Sin Si Miao “Ghosts” affecting the mind is actually excess phlegm misting the Heart mind. As we know excess phlegm can be the result of long standing emotional issues or trauma, weak Jing (Essence), diet, external pathogens, drugs, or shock.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Master
Hypnotherapy by an advanced medium may help …