Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Exactly. The "I AM" served as a gateway to "that which does not even say I AM".

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I like that, why carry on about it, when we are there we are there.......in fact we cannot be anywhere else but there, so there.

We are definitely on the same page in regard to this.

"....why carry on about it, when we are there..."
Old 16-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:

To be honest I found that remark insensitive. I don't feel like I am 'there' what so ever. I am not even sure that I AM is the answer. I feel quite lost at times. The world is a bewildering and vast place. Easy to lose ones bearings.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-06-2021, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
To be honest I found that remark insensitive. I don't feel like I am 'there' what so ever. I am not even sure that I AM is the answer. I feel quite lost at times. The world is a bewildering and vast place. Easy to lose ones bearings.
Yeah, then contemplate more ease in your journey. I AM is like a three letter sentence, that is ment as a stepping stone or a "I was here" that people leave for one another. It is waaaay out there. In high frequency vibrations of bliss. So difficulty is a step back. And ease is a step forward. If the word I AM feels overwhelming, then this word will lead you away from the great I AM bliss unity consciousness.
Trust your emotions, as you seek more ease and comfort. And feel for the expansion of ease and comfort as you contemplate ease and comfort. With the intention to find it, your contemplation will allow it to expand in your life experience and realisation. As everything expands that you focus more often and consistently upon.
It is natural to take the path of lesser=least resistance.

The reason certain things feel better/worse emotionally, is because you are an inseperable extension of the I AM. And this energetic connection (everything is energy) is what allows you to feel emotion. When you allow yourself to align with the I AM you release resistance towards the I AM, you expand your consciousness more in line with the I AM. And you experience more bliss along with the I AM.

If bliss is the destination, then the journey is like a thousand steps, and the first step is like ease and comfort. And life will always bring you new contrast. Like how you experienced here, insensitivity or unkindness. And suddenly feel a desire for kindness. Don't worry about the infinite things, if you are experiencing overwhelment, then feel the emotion of overwhelment and trust it, and focus on ease comfort peace and serenity. Intent to find it and allow your intention to yield it by simple allowed expansion and intentional focus that allows the expansion through this path of lesser=least resistance.

Just take one step at a time, and simply focus on what you want most in the moment. And let it expand. Don't try to force it to expand, that's not the job of your consciousness. You just focus on what you want, and allow the law of energy in motion, to expand naturally in your experience what you focus more on.
As you achieve a simple alignment and allowed expansion and realisation of one simple desire. Then this first step allows you to take other steps as well.

The journey will never end, because the enjoyment is in knowing how free you always are to expand your consciousness upon "the next best thing", the "next thing you want now to experience the moreness of" and and so the "next thing you want to enjoy now, more in your experience."

There are infinite things and possibilities and freedoms and choices. And life gives you allot of variety, and it can be overwhelming, but it also gives you the freedom to choose more ease and comfort and serenity and quiet and peace. And focus more broadly and generally and guide your life experience in that way.

If that feels good, then simply focus on it and allow it to expand. You will always be infinitely free, to create your own reality experience, as an eternally and infinitely ever expanding consciousness of infinitely ever expanding freedom.

So simply let life give you what it does, and focus on what you want. And allow the universe, the contrast, the variety, bring to you what you desire, as you focus on what you desire.

But first start generally. And the I AM is not speaking of specific conditions. It is the most broad and general and all inclusive and non resistant source of all existence. It is what people call the infinitely ever expanding God Source Consciousness, infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love. You are an inseperable extension of this. So you will always feel the energetic relativity between your specific being and your Source of being, as emotion. And you are always infinitely free, by freedom of focus/attention/awareness and expansion. So trust your emotions and trust your Source of being, as it always knows EVERYTHING you want. You may forget, but your Source is not limitted, will always expand energetically, vibrationally, in alignment with all that you want. So you can never lose something. You can only temporarily forget, but you will always have the option to focus your consciousness more in the direction of emotional relief, which indicates more alignment with your Source of being. Which always beams to you the fulness of all that you want.

And all of these things are eternally ever expanding. You thus also exist for the never ending joy of the never ending journey. Of focusing on all that you want and joyfully naturally and effortlessly allowing the expansion of your realisation of anything that you focus more often on.

And you will always find more and new and better desires. So enjoy the eternal journey and there is no end and there is no limit. Enjoy existence, one step at a time. Like a meal, one bite at a time. If you try to rush it, you miss the point, of the eternal here and now. You do not exist to complete existence, because existence is infinite. There is no rush, you always got everything you want and more. And you enjoy the expansion of your realisation of it, by focusing on what you want, first in general terms, and then if you are good at that, more specifically.

I for one love to stay general in my conscious life experience, focus on peace and add to it some enjoyment of this and that if there is ability and desire to do so. Because focusing general is easy. It is easy to expand my awareness of ease and experience thus more ease, in general. Because I have often focused on peace and ease so it comes easy. And then I add new things to my experience like fun.... And then fun feels weird when I think about it. Unfamiliar. But as I focus more and more often on fun and add it to the overal mix of vibration in my experience, by simply focusing on it with the intention to allow my realisation of it to expand... If I have the time to do that, the peace and ease.... Then I will realise it. But I prioritize peace and ease.

But it does require focus, to align with the I AM and its infinite well being and support and unconditional love. So make time to focus. Even focusing on something meaningless, such as in meditation, to quiet the mind, will naturally and effortlessly allow you to release resistance and thus align more with the non resistant infinite stream of well-being of the I AM.

If you ever suffer, you can thus always quiet the mind, and focus in meditation, to quiet the mind by simply focusing on anything simple and neutral like a sound or breath, or a neutral idea, anything that doesn't encourage allot of thought. And as you get distracted, simply gently place your awareness on your object of focus, and allow existence to do the rest. As you release resistance in this way, during meditation, you thus let go of all thoughts, and as you leave behind all thoughts of resistance, your natural well being and clarity will be restored.

Because the well being always flows to you, and when you quiet the mind, you release resistance, and it flows to you more fully, without resistance, and you feel thus better. And then you can remain conscious of the better feeling, well being, for as long as you want, as you make a habbit of feeling good/better emotionally. And the well being then grows in your life experience, naturally, by virtue of allowing it more often in your life.
Old 17-06-2021, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:

Be still and know that I AM God, you know what I mean, he he don't you ?.
Old 17-06-2021, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Be still and know that I AM God, you know what I mean, he he don't you ?.

That is most assuredly one of my favorite inspirational life-guiding quotes: "Be still and KNOW that I AM ... God" (Psalm 46:10).
Old 17-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
That is most assuredly one of my favorite inspirational life-guiding quotes: "Be still and KNOW that I AM ... God" (Psalm 46:10).
It may be inspirational. It may be life-guiding. What it is not, as discussed in a previous thread elsewhere on the forum, is an accurate translation of the Hebrew.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
It may be inspirational. It may be life-guiding. What it is not, as discussed in a previous thread elsewhere on the forum, is an accurate translation of the Hebrew.

It doesn't really matter what others believe the translation should be, in the end it matters how we ourselves interpret the translation from within , how the particular translation transforms us within. To believe that a particular translation should be seen only in one way is to idolize that translation, to make an idol out of that translation.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO

You mentioned that before but I don't recall your response to several requests for an accurate translation of the Hebrew.

I am sorry if I missed it, but could you provide what you consider to be the most accurate translation of that Hebrew passage.

Thank you in advance for your response.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
It doesn't really matter what others believe the translation should be, in the end it matters how we ourselves interpret the translation from within , how the particular translation transforms us within. To believe that a particular translation should be seen only in one way is to idolize that translation, to make an idol out of that translation.

Well said. I agree with you.

In any case, I would be interested in hearing RabbiO's version of the translation of "Be still and KNOW that I AM ..God." It can't hurt.
Old 18-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If bliss is the destination, then the journey is like a thousand steps, and the first step is like ease and comfort.

Another perspective is that each soul has its own destination (purpose). I can't say I don't practice affirmations, because under the tutelage of my guides, I do. However, they have nothing to do with pursuing bliss or feelings of ease and ecstasy, and everything to do with responsibility and accountability. The purpose of I am affirmations is the realization of self identity. Even though we are all one being, we are all unique aspects of that being and have our own experience in this incarnation.

I appreciate those who know they are an aspect of the Source of all things. I also appreciate those who don't know it. There is a certain kind of perfection in being exactly where we are. If we start trying to realize an outcome of bliss or any other idea, we may find ourselves headed smartly off course.

Our affirmations should affirm what we already know. Trying to affirm something we don't believe is not helpful and could be the opposite. I believe this is what Ewwerrin was saying.

Abraham Hicks promotes saying something out loud that you believe about yourself and then seeing how you feel. You will have a positive response if it is true for you. For example, if it is uncomfortable to say "I am perfect" try "I am in the process of becoming perfected"

Z

Z