Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Lorelyen

What computer?
Old 30-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Master
There is no separation whatsoever in regards to what you are and what you experience and what you experience as .

If one wants to go down the real, unreal path then there has to be a comparison for either stance .

What you rarely get is an explanation for such comparisons .

x daz x
Old 31-05-2021, 09:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Even in dreams I became aware even with many participants there, I cannot feel any other identity beyond the character who is the dreamer, me being singular.
You are not the dreamer, you are the dream thinking it is the dreamer.

Quote:
Still, if no one exists you would also have to say experience are figments, actions are figments, and only virtual creations.
Which they are, because our brain hallucinates our reality and what we feel inside has been processed and spat out by the unconscious. You don't actually see what's in front of your eyes, technically what you see is a highly processed image and what you experience is not the event itself but your response/reaction to the event.

Quote:
Oh, the things we create then.
Look around you, we already have.
Old 31-05-2021, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Or are you just a figment of my own mind? Am I talking to myself or am I talking to other real people? Enquiring minds want to know.

(Just to add; I am a real person sat behind a computer and not a figment of YOUR mind).
a few days ago I accidentally smashed my hand with a hammer, it bled and hurt really bad. So I think I am real.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Or are you just a figment of my own mind? Am I talking to myself or am I talking to other real people? Enquiring minds want to know.

(Just to add; I am a real person sat behind a computer and not a figment of YOUR mind).

Nope, I'm neither a real person not am I behind a computer...but I can be both, if I want to...
Old 01-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
Nope, I'm neither a real person not am I behind a computer...but I can be both, if I want to...
This recognizes consciousness, understanding consciousness is both consciousness and body. If we are not real, is what we do real? Really the flaw in the original idea suggest there is no us and them and the question is, what I do is not me but you or vise versa. Have to agree, no person is real and the so called real world is the computer all for the perspective of (real) spirit.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Quote:
... If we are not real, is what we do real?
Our hearts and sincerity are real and carried with us life after life. (From my understanding.)
Flipside of our hearts: the bad stuff follows us for a while, until we wake up, aka learn, and are sorry.
No one has to believe that --just what is written in about 1000 places. Lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Our hearts and sincerity are real and carried with us life after life. (From my understanding.)
Flipside of our hearts: the bad stuff follows us for a while, until we wake up, aka learn, and are sorry.
No one has to believe that --just what is written in about 1000 places. Lol.
Agree MY understanding as well. Our truer being and what we have to uncover. When we begin to project unto others when we did, saying it's not me.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Master
Hello,

I exist

This existence forms a sense of reality with in the mind.
Which forms a sense I am real with in this existence here
What is made of it seems influenced by how and what may be perceived
Thus, influencing what may be thought to be real
The fun part is that no matter what is thought, perceived, or may be concluded as being real does not affect that I exist.
At least while being here. When no longer existing here, may exist elewhere, just not as this person/individual that exists now.:)

Playing a bit with this

Last edited by Moonglow : 02-06-2021 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:11 AM
Master
I once complicated things of who or what I am, but now I am just playing the game of life, sometimes in front of the computer.