Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
hazada …
Because you have been so supportive in my series thread … I’m going to pull the post I had prepared for Monday and put one in that will address this …
Too funny. I wanted you to comment...almost said, "Ask zorkchop."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-05-2021, 01:47 PM
hazada guess

Thanks zorkchop,i would really appreciate it.I look forward to it putting my mind at rest. I was going to send youa pm about this subject but I thought You would be busy with your excellent thread.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Something that I would like the answer to..........When we pass away do we merge into the infinite consciousness or are we units of consciousness that keep the sense of I?

For a start, we do not pass away, as there is no such thing as death of the consciousness.
We the Soul'self,simply seperates from the non sentient & non aware organic physical body.
All consciousness always did only ever reside within the Soul'self. It just seems that there is a consciousness component within the brain. Though the brain only PROCESSES information that it receives from the senses of the flesh.

The experience that you refered to as passing away, is the same as, effecting an out of body experience.
Only in the instance that you are refering to, the spiritual tether, which connects the conscious Soul'self, to the organic physical body, is severed. and the individual finds their selves out of body, and simply in the same location as the physical body, before the connection is severed.

The individual can then simply move on with their very same "one & only life", only, the individual will do it without the organic body.

The individual could stay on earth and hang out, or the individual could find someone trustworthy that knows of the whereabouts of the lesser spiritual heavens, and the individual could then ask the seemingly trustworthy person, if he/she could take him/her there.

An individual could spend thousands of earth years enjoying their life within the lesser spiritual heavens, and not be anywhere close to finding the living christ entity.

So, i and the spiritual beings that speak to myself, say yes, you keep your sense of "i" AND your earthly life memories, and you will still be the same individual as before, only you will look at life with a slightly different perspective.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Add pass lives or re-births and the question becomes more complex.
OR simply, further from the truth.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:35 PM
hazada guess

Thanks neil I know all that. Its just when I come across a video on you tube from a respected speaker Spouting out against everything I believe and hold dear, my mind starts wandering.
I guess that I want reassurance from you guys.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Sense of I is attached to your memory of your experiences / decisions / preferences / conclusions etc which is stored in brain cells which gets destroyed with the body . So all gross memories will be gone. However soul-defining attributes like bravery , benevolence , just , fairness , compassion etc are still attached to your consciousness and still remains with you .
Memory is not lost, it cannot be. Memory remains attached. Do most believe it is not? The perspective of the other form is what is trying to be explained. The unit of consciousness in form. I think as we expand on it we must get over the fear of loss. Spirit will feel entirely different to be sure but remember. The unit will examine it.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' I ' promise to Text you when I get there and let you know
I too have made this promise, even if I don't want to later.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:41 PM
Master

beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Memory is not lost, it cannot be. Memory remains attached. Do most believe it is not? The perspective of the other form is what is trying to be explained. The unit of consciousness in form. I think as we expand on it we must get over the fear of loss. Spirit will feel entirely different to be sure but remember. The unit will examine it.

If the unit of consciousness gets a new form, it gets all spiritual attributes of the previous form . But the gross / minute details of the last form in new forms are not available in almost all cases .

If you dont believe that unit consciousness gets a new form after death , that's ok and I respect that .
Old 01-05-2021, 10:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Memory is not lost, it cannot be.

I'm with lemex. I don't believe that memories are gone. Memories are the records of life.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:

EXCERT:

Memory is not lost, it cannot be. Memory remains attached.

What is the oldest memory you can remember in this life time?

In Kindergarten, did you give the other kids in your class a Christmas card?

What presents did you get for your Birthday when you were 9?

What was the first book you ever read? can you recall what the 3rd sentence on page 34 of that book said?

For me, memories fade and for the most part, are gone..........

And then there are past lives....... why is it some people need help recalling only a small fraction of a past life?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜