Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Who were you in your prior life?

I've found out who I was in my past human form. Was shocking at first but the more I learned about who I really was and the perfect similarities in myself makes complete sense now to me that I was that human in the past. I'll share who I am after a few stories of others that have searched from GOD or however they achieved this to find out who they were prior. Lets help each other achieve what they want to out of spirituality and being a living human being!
Old 04-03-2020, 06:27 PM
Master

I don't understand what you want to achieve.

You are a character in a play, willingly played by an actor.

A past life is like another character played by the same actor, in the past.

The only thing that the actor brings to this new character (you) from the past roles (past lives) he played is his hopefully improved actor skills. One character can be a hero, another a monster, one play could be a comedy, another a tragedy.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrau
I've found out who I was in my past human form. Was shocking at first but the more I learned about who I really was and the perfect similarities in myself makes complete sense now to me that I was that human in the past. I'll share who I am after a few stories of others that have searched from GOD or however they achieved this to find out who they were prior. Lets help each other achieve what they want to out of spirituality and being a living human being!
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

VERY INTERESTING QUESTION!

I had 3 past lives, all recorded in the Bible. Nobody, I mean nobody has disputed that it was not me nor has any body claimed it was them or another person.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Guide
Thanks for bringing it up. It's a funny thing to talk about. Most people don't even ponder the possibility of but I myself, after starting to take these things very seriously in my own path, was able to accomplish something along the lines of what you're speaking of. This happens at a certain point anyways.

I won't get into the mystic practices but the main point of any of this is to achieve the realized state of perception and hold onto it. So the single MOST IMPORTANT attainment for myself wasn't the "who" that I played in other incarnations but rather the "what" I am between them.

Knowing your fundamental nature outside of any human bias can catapault our own self realization and spiritual path. Knowing what I am in between the incarnations was much more paramount. If anyone's interested in my tradition pm me but I'd love to hear everyone else's stories here.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:05 AM
Master
After this weird dream/vision I just had of being a different person in an alternate version of this lifetime, anything I could ever possibly be in a "past lifetime" just pales into total insignificance.

I mean, I am still trying to get my head around how there are infinite versions of "me" out there...and my limited awareness would assume they would all be somewhat like how I appear in this reality...but nope. A different sperm fertilizes the egg and suddenly I have a penis...that was a shock to the system!

In some alternate universes, I am either dead already, was never born..or if time is relative, I just celebrated my 95th birthday taking a cruise around an island not found on any map in this reality....

It is a lot for me to take in right now...but all I know is that any form of linear existence from a past to a present to a future just flew out the window and consciousness can be quantum "entangled" with other manifestations of itself existing in other Dimensions...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnfuczOWb8
Old 06-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the replies. What I found out is that I was Julius Ceasar at one time. I did some research on his life and was shocked at the similarities we had. I always for most if my life felt as if I was a powerful leader in the past. In my dreams people respect and dont mess with me. I never get hurt or die either.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:00 PM
Pathfinder
I'm on my fourth life. In my most recent life I was a Catholic preacher and my name was Malcolm. I did some nasty things with the alter boys and as a result my current life is full of rape and entrapment to teach me a lesson.

Last edited by robhr : 08-04-2020 at 03:35 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

I share in a past life with my now husband "Heart" a member here on site, that I met on this site.

Knowing little about England, I saw a small village and a house there with a grass roof ( not thinking that such a roof would still exist now ) I found it odd. The house is now 3 residences but when we lived there it was one house. We were spinster sisters, and I knew where we were put to rest. It seems that the village was 20 minutes from where he lived and there was a small church there. I had names for us, and when he went to the grave yard sure enough there we were.

The house too had a connection to him in this lifetime, it is the very house he lost his virginity in. He was stunned when he pulled up to it.

In talking to the current church Pastor we were able to find out more about whom we were, and he was honestly stunned by the knowledge I had without knowing much about England.

What that gives us in this life, is what we never maybe had in that past life, family around us. While we have no children between us, he took on my 3 pre adult kids. We are a strong family unit. Happy beyond happy.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2020, 07:40 AM
hazada guess

The only reason that you would want to know your past life is to better understand why what is happening in this life to give you a better understanding why things and feelings are happening now in your present life. This gives you a better understanding about why you have private thoughts now.It is up to you weather or not to act on them,but remember,that was a past life,this is a present life.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Administrator
I have lived many lifetimes but now I walk my final path. I don't disclose who I was in my last life because . things that have been written about it. are pure fabrication and lies,
that will come out in time.

Namaste