Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Old 23-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Guide

Pain around ankle along Kidney points

I'm re-posting my question here in the "acupressure & acupuncture" section hoping to get some insight to these mysterious moving symptoms:

After a long struggle with dizziness and fatigue I have finally gotten some answers and relief by visiting a chiropractor/functional medicine doctor. I can finally say I feel good after changing my diet and going for regular adjustments! This new-found relief has started to improve my emotional well being as well. It seems I'm in a transitional stage right now, all in a positive direction!

However...the past three days I have had a really stiff and painful left ankle for no apparent reason. I did some research online knowing everything that manifests physically has an underlying emotional or spiritual cause and most of the results generalize the ankle symbolizing our support, direction in life, flexibility or resistance of changes in life. Knowing the left side of us represents the past as well as feminine energy, I'm having a hard time nailing down what this mysterious left ankle pain actually means. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Update:
I found out the specific area of my ankle pain is all along the kidney meridian and acupressure points. There is an obvious connection to this being fear related, as well as a connection between the ears/balance and the kidneys. It seems that whatever is being addressed by the chiropractic adjustments that have helped my dizziness has now taken up residence in my left ankle. I know this is all inter connected, but if anyone out there is knowledgeable I would really appreciate an explanation
Old 27-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
However...the past three days I have had a really stiff and painful left ankle for no apparent reason.
I did some research online knowing everything that manifests physically has an underlying emotional or spiritual cause and most of the results generalize the ankle
symbolizing our support, direction in life, flexibility or resistance of changes in life.
Knowing the left side of us represents the past as well as feminine energy, I'm having a hard time nailing down what this mysterious left ankle pain actually means.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Update:
I found out the specific area of my ankle pain is all along the kidney meridian and acupressure points. There is an obvious connection to this being fear related, as well as a connection between the ears/balance and the kidneys. It seems that whatever is being addressed by the chiropractic adjustments that have helped my dizziness has now taken up residence in my left ankle. I know this is all inter connected, but if anyone out there is knowledgeable I would really appreciate an explanation

OK...my take...knees, feet, ankle issues in general is laughable in MY life....cuz it means only one thing...I'm not moving forward.
Lol...it is SO obvious to me....well, it wasn't til someone mentioned it a few years ago non-chalantly. Hahahaha. A went off....dah.

Left side? Kidneys? Trouble letting go of things?

Hope that helps.

My eyesight is getting worse....hmmm, don't want to see some things, Miss H?
Lolololol....ah, things can be so obvious and we don't see them!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Guide

Definitely agreed! The left does have to do with the past in one aspect, as well as the lower extremities meaning our ability to move forward. Interestingly, I had my husband rub that ankle and he went right to the acupressure point without me even telling him where it hurt, as if he knew...and he's not a spiritual guy. The next day I woke up and my ankle was perfectly fine as if nothing ever happened. I'm convinced he released an emotion stuck in my ankle that pertained to him and our relationship, as things haven't exactly been rosy between us. Without boring you with further details, I truly believe he energetically released that emotional hang up I've had about us, and oddly enough our relationship has improved since then as if a weight had been lifted.
Old 19-06-2019, 03:44 PM
ImthatIm

Here is another thought.

Since your being realigned, there may be some
time needed for your body to readjust to that realignment.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Guide

Thanks for your input. Yes, I've found this to be so as I've continued to go for weekly visits to the chiropractor. It's as if all the kinks are being worked out that have been stuck in me for so long. I do believe long standing emotions manifest physically causing certain pains or dis-ease, and despite my best efforts tending to my emotional, mental and spiritual side, the physical was the one part I really neglected. It's fascinating how much my health has turned around now that I've finally showed my physical side some love. All the rest seems to be falling into place now!
Old 13-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

For this I use Kd 3, Kd 7 through Kd 8 touching bone and Kidney shu all bilaterally.
Old 13-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I used to suffer from a lot of dizziness and just wanted to say that even though I drank water, I was dehydrated from all the coffee and alcohol I consumed.

This might not be your case but you might cut your dizzyness down if you drink more water even if you think you do. I always drink 400mls before I go to bed and the same in the morning. My dizziness went away.
Old 13-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Guide

Thank you for the advice. I have 3 sips of coffee a day just to get me going since I’m really sensitive to caffeine, so that’s all I consume, plus a glass of wine with dinner and I drink plenty of water. Since I posted this, I have worked with a naturopathic doctor who diagnosed me with bartonella...a co infection of Lyme disease which is caused either by a tick, spider, flea bite or cat scratch. I have no idea how long this bacteria/parasite has been in my body, probably many years, and the infection wrecks havoc on several systems of the body. I’m sure that’s what’s to blame for the wide variety of weird symptoms I’ve had for so long. I’m on a homeopathic treatment for it for two months so let’s see if that works! I wasted so much time with regular doctors who didn’t think to look for underlying causes or root of the issue but I’m glad I finally found this naturopathic doctor!

Thanks for your input.