Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 04-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?

No one can prove to you, those who truly know the answer to this question all we can tell you is that is not Satan.

While out of body, Ive experienced the light that those who pass over go into as I walked close to it when my aunt was passing over and as I was stopped, I ended up watching her walk right into it. That golden light felt like the most awesome thing imaginable. I cant describe it's beautiful feel. The feel of it, the closer you get to it, the stronger you feel it. It's so good feeling that it's like got a magnetic pull to it. You will want to go there. I can only say that that is not Satanic in any way at all.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Master
Such a lovely message to share sea-dove - thank you...

'I walked close to it when my aunt was passing over and as I was stopped, I ended up watching her walk right into it'
Old 09-12-2019, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
No one can prove to you, those who truly know the answer to this question all we can tell you is that is not Satan.

While out of body, Ive experienced the light that those who pass over go into as I walked close to it when my aunt was passing over and as I was stopped, I ended up watching her walk right into it. That golden light felt like the most awesome thing imaginable. I cant describe it's beautiful feel. The feel of it, the closer you get to it, the stronger you feel it. It's so good feeling that it's like got a magnetic pull to it. You will want to go there. I can only say that that is not Satanic in any way at all.
Lobsang Rampa talks about the 'land of the golden light' in his books.He says it's an astral paradise of unspeakable beauty.I've search the web to find something about it,but the only thing i've found is from Josephine Maccarhty.
She calls it the 'holy of holies.
http://www.innerconvocation.co/visio...of_holies.html

There's something about the gold light.Propably it's a very high vibrational frequency.
Old 10-12-2019, 02:22 AM
Master

I don't believe in Satan , but assuming there is a devil , why would he/ she want people having a NDE see passed on loved ones ? Be one with higher cosmic forces/God ? Ect.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder

To lead people astray
Old 31-08-2020, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
How do we know ndes are not deceptions caused by satan what proof is there that theyre not?
Whatever you make of this is totally up to you. I know what happened and have drawn my conclusion.

13 years ago I had pneumonia, my left lung (heart side) was affected. During one night trying to go to sleep in pain I tried to fall asleep on my right side (non-affected) side. As I was beginning to dose off I began to see the vilest, disturbing, horrific, disgusting, tormented, demented lucid visions that I couldn't go to sleep. Not on that side at least. So I painfully rolled to the other side, and it hurt really bad. So I went back to the other side. Started to drift off and again the lucid visions began again. So, again I painfully rolled back. As I was, I caught a glimpse of a robed hooded figure, the average height of a man. Could not see a face, it darted from the right side foot of my bed to the other before vanishing. Didn't think much of it until later, as I took the plunge of pain to fall asleep on my affect side. I drifted off and finally started to fall asleep. When what happened next during sleep I don't know, but at some point, I was surrounded by not a light but more a glow. All of my issues, problems, worries everything was gone. I felt pure bliss like I was embraced by pure love itself. I was so happy I cared about nothing but the moment. It was the most beautiful feeling/experience I had ever had. Then, not through a voice but like telepathy, I was told by whatever was giving me this message, " you must go back, you must go back, you're not done, you're not done, you must go back, you're mission is incomplete...

Next thing I know it like a jolt to my body as if I was dropped from above the mattress a couple of feet. I woke up crying, full-on balling my eyes out waking my wife in the process. As she was trying to console & understand what, why was going on with me. I explained to her what I have with you.

My understanding of the event that I was given the choice on what team to bat for. Dark or Light. I chose light. The hooded character was like the usher/gatekeeper. Where I went, was home, not quite heaven, but home, my soul group home the Constellation of Orion. (Heaven is the endgame, back to Source). I went home where after each life experience we go to patch up, heal, get new boots and uniform and have another crack at our next life/experience.
That's my NDE and my story and my understanding of the whole experience I had.
How could Satan make you feel like I did? Seems counter productive of him to do so if he is all about doom and gloom, lies deceit and deception.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 31-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Lobsang Rampa talks about the 'land of the golden light' in his books.He says it's an astral paradise of unspeakable beauty.I've search the web to find something about it,but the only thing i've found is from Josephine Maccarhty.
She calls it the 'holy of holies.
http://www.innerconvocation.co/visio...of_holies.html

There's something about the gold light.Propably it's a very high vibrational frequency.
Very interesting. My father read books by him (Lobsang). I used to joke with my dad and say, "so what song did he sing". .He would just shake his head. ( Probably thought, "nutbag child")

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 31-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Master
Amazing read that Heightend-Awareness and so true - the choice on what team to bat for. Dark or Light...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Very interesting. My father read books by him (Lobsang). I used to joke with my dad and say, "so what song did he sing". .He would just shake his head. ( Probably thought, "nutbag child")

Lobsang Rampa has had a bad press ever since it was discovered that he was an English plumber who claimed that his body had been taken over by a Tibetan monk. But if you read his books he actually says much which is of interest.

Peace
Old 31-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Lobsang Rampa has had a bad press ever since it was discovered that he was an English plumber who claimed that his body had been taken over by a Tibetan monk. But if you read his books he actually says much which is of interest.

Peace

The press always has to spoil everything.