Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Seeker

The case of the two singers

I am posting this as continuation of another story that I wrote many months ago named "Something that had never happened to me before", but I share it now as a brand new story because it is so worth it lol.

In my past life I was in conflict with a group or groups of people who got involved in plenty of heavy situations at the time of World War I and World War II. Many of us were wealthy and rotten, so we wasted money and cared about no one really, even if we had political views and supported this faction or another in the midst of the wars.

I went inside a building and saw this slim beautiful young lady searching for something, searching for papers. So I got upset and asked what she was trying to steal, and then it seems I asked some work colleagues to teach her a sober lesson. I saw her sitting in the middle of a dark room, while we questioned her, and even threw a bucket of water on her. So she had to confess who she was working for. There it was, once again, behind my back the other lady who had been my sister in other lifetimes, but she acted like my shadow anywhere I would go. She was the one behind the lady stealing papers.

In another scene, there she was, my sister (who was no longer my sister in that lifetime) with another tall slim young radiant lady. My sister had also stolen the will of this lady and both younger ladies were now enemies to each other.

In this lifetime, I do not know where my sister is, but in the case of the younger ladies they are both singers, and had recently joined forces to create a project together, but it seems their interaction did not last that long. Both live in different countries and I was guided to discover them, only to realize their energies are all around me, from karmic ties we all had from these past lives.

I asked why, oh why the two singers were haunting me in dreams and meditation and even while being wide awake. It was simpler than I thought.

We all worked for some empire, and I got my job, but them both, had no power at all and had to work hard under the command of others.

They both made a wish. That in this lifetime they could be granted the power to conquer, through music and beauty, and earn as much as they can amass in the future. With this wish, they will taste what they were not allowed to taste in the past, but as with all wishes, this might eventually fade as an illusion and a temporary satisfaction.

With this answer, I think that I can give some closure to the case, because it was probably among the most confusing things I have recalled and experienced, but once I was given that story, it all made more sense.

Our paths have diverged, in diametrical proportions, but I am only here to rest and heal, while they all experience the taste of what is left for them to explore...
Old 06-05-2021, 09:29 PM
asearcher

Hi, I remember you wrote about this dilemma before, thank you for giving the complete story and the ending to it, I hope too you have now found peace with it and be happy in your life.

I have thought forth and back about someone in my life who possess two distinguish energies and a reminder of physical looks of someone showing up in regressions before.(I have begun to experience the weird fact that I see people in my dreams and states before meeting them later in real life). Landing from this person only being a reminder, to me being ovesensitive to those two energies/mood swings of the person in question. I could finally draw one conclusion after having asked help with this to the spirit world. This person is part of my widened soulgroup and in one life time something just terrible happened, but because of it this person has transformed to help others, have a calling, in this life time. Thus it had to happen in order for this person to do good in this life (not that this person was rotten in that past life). The time has come.