Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-11-2020, 09:26 AM
ant

Labels,concepts,belief systems.

Look forward to no outcomes.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant

What do you think would give an outcome?
Old 04-11-2020, 03:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant

Quite an interesting thought, what does this mean..... does it mean look forward to different outcomes blindly waiting in concepts. What happens to all the labels, concepts, and beliefs acquired here when we leave, can we let go, has this ever been considered.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Greenslade

Old 04-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
You are the truth ...doh! So don’t avoid yourself.
Only the truth can be the truth.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Only the truth can be the truth.

Or only you can be you where you reside as truth for you being you.

In some ways truth is like the autumnal colours in nature, where the temporary changing views can be ‘caught ’ by the eye behind the lens and give a very definite view in that moment caught..

...but as nature shows that same ‘snap shot’ is very difficult to capture once it’s gone. It may appear moments after that it’s all the same, to the eye of the beholder, but just one small leaf may have fallen or changed colour slightly and consequently, the view is not the same.
unless one looks much closer it can be very deceiving to the eyes and minds view in such small yet significant changes..

So truth and self as I see it, is nothing more than a temporary changing view, and the essence of life, ‘our aliveness’ is where you can take in what is there, enjoy the view, but with understanding and awareness it’s all on loan. It’s all temporary changing arrangement. And of course if you bear witness to yourself in this way, move open aware and without attachment to our own and life’s many changing views.

In this way of being fully open and present with life as life is, truth settles into ‘just being’ with what ‘is’ ..

So ..

There you find yourself ..
Old 05-11-2020, 09:25 AM
ant

Do you while the truth 'JustBe',on a long winded reply,that can be replied in one sentence.

Think...authentically.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Or only you can be you where you reside as truth for you being you.

In some ways truth is like the autumnal colours in nature, where the temporary changing views can be ‘caught ’ by the eye behind the lens and give a very definite view in that moment caught..

...but as nature shows that same ‘snap shot’ is very difficult to capture once it’s gone. It may appear moments after that it’s all the same, to the eye of the beholder, but just one small leaf may have fallen or changed colour slightly and consequently, the view is not the same.
unless one looks much closer it can be very deceiving to the eyes and minds view in such small yet significant changes..

So truth and self as I see it, is nothing more than a temporary changing view, and the essence of life, ‘our aliveness’ is where you can take in what is there, enjoy the view, but with understanding and awareness it’s all on loan. It’s all temporary changing arrangement. And of course if you bear witness to yourself in this way, move open aware and without attachment to our own and life’s many changing views.

In this way of being fully open and present with life as life is, truth settles into ‘just being’ with what ‘is’ ..

So ..

There you find yourself ..
As I see it, the truth - accurately what we believe to be the truth - is relative to one's own agenda.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As I see it, the truth - accurately what we believe to be the truth - is relative to one's own agenda.

So please define agenda as you have used it here?
Old 05-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Do you while the truth 'JustBe',on a long winded reply,that can be replied in one sentence.

Think...authentically.
Brevity is beautiful.