Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Violin314

Need serious help

I'm have known about astral projection for almost a year and I want to officially expirences . One time I tried it I saw this shadow being in my room and I was so scared that I went back into my body. I have also had some close calls but I think my fear is getting in the way and stopping me. I'm really scared of seeing negative beings and I'm scared that my body will be possessed. My question is can you get possessed when astral projecting and also if you had a fear dealing with astral projecting how did you overcome it
Old 12-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Master

My husbands says if you are afraid do not ap. Forget about it. You dream every morning and night and nothing harms you. It is the same thing. Only you can get rid of your fear. You can say a prayer, put a white protecting light around you or anything else. The more you practice ap, you more you will get used to it and not be afraid. I do not know if it is a good idea to try to ap because if you are afraid it can attract scary things to happen.
Old 13-04-2014, 02:26 AM
Master

To help you get over your fear, I would advise you not to read anything negative to do with ap. It is not helpful. I would only read good positive things about ap. If you do that, that should help you get over your fear. You will look forward to ap and have some great ap adventures.
Old 13-04-2014, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin314
I'm have known about astral projection for almost a year and I want to officially expirences . One time I tried it I saw this shadow being in my room and I was so scared that I went back into my body. I have also had some close calls but I think my fear is getting in the way and stopping me. I'm really scared of seeing negative beings and I'm scared that my body will be possessed. My question is can you get possessed when astral projecting and also if you had a fear dealing with astral projecting how did you overcome it
The only that "leaves" our physical body in any real sense of something leaving and returning is our consciousness, nothing more. Some magical soul that has to be existing in our physical body does not leave our body during dreams and projections. The whole theory that if one thing (most believe a soul) leaves your body that another thing can get into it is completely untrue and invalid. For starters because the only thing that ever leaves our body in any real sense is our consciousness and even that isn't a clear factor. Our consciousness already exists in many other worlds and dimensions as we speak, so it's not even like our consciousness leaves our physical body and goes to these other worlds. More or less it is just a shift from one body and world to another, that is all dreaming and astral projection really is. Our consciousness is not a singular being that has to live in one body, it is something spread vastly across many other worlds and dimensions and living lives at the exact same time we're living ours in the physical dimension of Earth.

As far as running into "negative beings" that is a different nut to crack. Do "negative beings" exist in these other worlds and dimensions? Well to answer that question the first thing you should ask yourself is do "negative beings" exist in the world and dimension you're currently living in? The answer clearly is yes they do. But does that stop you from getting up in the morning, getting out of your bed, and leaving your house? I highly doubt it so why should it stop you from astral projecting? Just like when you leave your house you have the chances of running into dark, negative, and sometimes "evil" people it is the same for astral projection. The more time you spend in these other worlds and dimensions not in a house the more likely you are to run into one of these "negative beings." If you spend enough time astral projecting and experiencing these other worlds and dimensions soon or later you're going to run into a being that isn't so friendly, or a being that is a specialized dark being such as a succubus, incubus, dark witch, dark sorcerer, etc. Is any permanent harm going to come to you? No. Even if you end the projection then and there your other extension of consciousness that lives in that "astral body" in that other world and dimension while you're not dreaming or projecting will deal with the issue and by the time you dream or project next time it will almost always have been resolved for you. I suggest that you keep an open-mind through out all of this and try not to allow notions and ideas to pre-determine what you experience, if you want to truly experience these other worlds and dimensions for what they are and not what you want them to be or what you're mentally able to deal with then you should not make any hasty determinations or go into these experiences with a pre-conceived destination or idea of what you are going to experience.
Old 13-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Master

I ap a lot and I never come across anything negative. Think positive and you will be fine.
Old 13-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Ascender

You can't really get possessed by anything unless it is through invitation. However, fear can also cause things to latch on to you because it cripples the spirit for a brief period that virtually allows entities to bypass that invite. So be careful. AP'ing can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

As long as you define your boundaries and have a clear intent of not allowing things to invade your space, you should be fine.
Old 13-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
You can't really get possessed by anything unless it is through invitation. However, fear can also cause things to latch on to you because it cripples the spirit for a brief period that virtually allows entities to bypass that invite. So be careful. AP'ing can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

As long as you define your boundaries and have a clear intent of not allowing things to invade your space, you should be fine.
They can still latch onto you even when fear is not present to be honest. I am far passed fear and still have things latch onto me. There are zones in the astral that if you're caught flying a being is going to attach onto you no matter your current state of fear or mind. Sometimes it is regular beings, sometimes astral police, and sometimes dark beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I ap a lot and I never come across anything negative. Think positive and you will be fine.
Your thoughts only affect what you manifest so thinking positive means you will not manifest anything negative, but it offers absolutely no protection over what you randomly encounter. Just like you cannot decide on the people you encounter when you leave your house to a certain degree astral projection is no different. There are things you can do to isolate yourself and places you can not go to in order to try and avoid darker beings, but eventually you will encounter them if you're actually spending time in the astral planes and not some false manifested environment. When you leave your house and only think positive you can still encounter negative beings and it is no different for astral projection.
Old 13-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Master
but eventually you will encounter them if you're actually spending time in the astral planes and not some false manifested environment.

rtz

All due respect, but once ya phase out of rtz, u may see it differently lol not all astral planes hold negative entitys.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
but eventually you will encounter them if you're actually spending time in the astral planes and not some false manifested environment.

rtz

All due respect, but once ya phase out of rtz, u may see it differently lol not all astral planes hold negative entitys.

Loopy
I went far beyond the RTZ in my first projections many years ago so I highly doubt I will see it any differently. 90% of my lucid dreams and projections begin already inside of what stereotypical projectors would call the "astral" planes far beyond the RTZ, I rarely if ever am in the RTZ or have to leave the RTZ for the "astral" planes and even if I did the astral planes are not some clean cut locality. Our projections take us to a multitude of parallel worlds and dimensions not just the RTZ and what average projectors call the "astral" planes.

I never said every single astral plane (other world and dimension) holds negative entities, but on the same note I have never met someone who only dreams and projects in the higher dimensions every single time. Most people are going to dream and project in a mixture of the lower, medium, and upper dimensions. Which means sooner or later they are going to encounter a negative being. You cannot control if the people you encounter in the physical world are positive or negative and neither can you through astral projection. The astral world is a world just like the physical world is and regardless of what people would love to and are comfortable believing we do not control everything and everyone in these other worlds. Thinking that will simply shelter you from the reality of these worlds and you will only experience what you are mentally and visually able to deal with. Personally I prefer to experience these other worlds in their natural state instead of a mentally manufactured dream world.

And if you want to be technical about it what you consider the "astral" planes actually has far more "negative" beings than the RTZ does. The RTZ is just one level of one dimension and what you consider the "astral" planes is many levels and many dimensions. Some of those levels and dimensions are composed of predominantly dark lower-vibrational beings, some of them are composed of predominantly light higher-vibrational beings, and some of them are a mixture of both. Most people are going to project most of the time into the latter of those three which means they are going to encounter a mixture of both positive and negative beings. It's funny you mentioned the RTZ because the only people I have ever heard of claiming they have never encountered a "negative" being I am pretty sure the reasoning behind that is because they are only allowing themselves to experience a manifested illusion in the RTZ and not what the average-minded projector considers the "astral" planes. I have experienced dark realms, light realms, and everything in-between. Not because I am any different than the next person but because I am not so illogical that I would allow myself to believe my thoughts control other worlds and the beings who inhabit those other worlds, thinking that is ludicrous and makes absolutely no sense realistically.
Old 14-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Master
Maybe one day i'll see you out there explorer and give ya a lol
Take it easy and happy travels :)

I am outta here

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~