Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Knower

Looking but pretending not to

Hello everyone. There's this man I am trying to release (we did have a strong intense connection.) It's been several years. There is a pattern to some dreams, where I know he's looking at me from a distance. We may be both on a crowded beach, at a party or standing in a stadium: the scenarios vary, what doesn't change is him looking at (stalking?) me and me being aware of him; I also feel sad -in the dream - because he's kinda checking on me but not interacting with me.

In real life, we haven't had any contact for the last 2 years nor we can access each other's social media. Actually, I am glad we don't talk and I don't wish to rekindle communication (a huge relief comes from knowing that our paths are separated for good.) I also would like to add that I am a joyful person, with my own projects and desires; besides, we didn't even end things in bitterness or anger, quite the opposite.

So, I don't understand the meaning to these dreams. They make me think that as much as I feel I have moved on, in fact I haven't It's frustrating. Please feel free to chip in if you have ideas other than an exorcism or lobotomy (forgive my humour I learnt that I can only joke about it) Thank you