Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Aquarian

The face 'chakra'

I've recently been getting clients for blushing and they keep a lot of their issues in what I can only describe as a face chakra. It is centred behind their nose but, unlike the other 5 front facing chakras, I've not noticed any reverse side.

I also keep issues related to facial attractiveness in this place in my aura.

I don't think it's a normal chakra as there seem to be no cords. Nor is it linked to any of the centres Brennan describes on the hara line.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Quintessence

There are many ways of understanding "energy anatomy." Is there a reason why you limit yourself to a chakra-based system? Have you considered other ways of understanding "energy anatomy?" Our expectations of what we'll find often shape our experiences, so these might be some good things to contemplate.
Old 24-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Is there a reason why you limit yourself to a chakra-based system?
I don't -- the hara line has nothing to do with chakras.
Old 24-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Experiencer

Are you speaking of the putuitary gland?

The one with indigo as its energy color..
Old 24-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Are you speaking of the pituitary gland?
Corrected your typo and yes, I'd say it's very much centred around that area, thanks. It's hard to tell where the cheekbones stick out from that diagram and as for colour, who knows...

The optic chiasma is also in that area, which might be linked to the visual nature of the blocks. The hypothalamus is also there.

I'd say it's distinct from the lowest point of the crown chakra but they're only an inch and a half apart.
Old 24-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Corrected your typo and yes, I'd say it's very much centred around that area, thanks. It's hard to tell where the cheekbones stick out from that diagram and as for colour, who knows...

The optic chiasma is also in that area, which might be linked to the visual nature of the blocks. The hypothalamus is also there.

I'd say it's distinct from the lowest point of the crown chakra but they're only an inch and a half apart.
Was tired as edit, but yes "pituitary gland" and its color is nothing else but indigo, its fairly common knowledge..
Focus on it and look into the 1000petal lotus or at the colors behind your closed eyes and you'll see.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/001.jpg

Last edited by Kaere : 25-03-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:59 PM
dmhorn

The pituitary gland is associated with the third eye, usually not the crown chakra....but hey the crown is where your brain is right? But...i really dont think the pituitary gland has anything to do with blushing.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Quintessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I don't -- the hara line has nothing to do with chakras.

I don't understand. You reference 'chakras' multiple times in your opening post. This seems to suggest you incorporate a chakra-based understanding of energy, unless you're appropriating the word 'chakra' for your own purposes.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Mayflow

The only chakras in this area are the pituitary gland in the forebrain and the pineal gland at the top of the head and the thyroid gland in the throat. There are not face chakras, but the face can blush from reactions of the other chakras. This topic is either malinformed or doing as Quintessence suggests.
Old 24-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
The only chakras in this area are the pituitary gland in the forebrain and the pineal gland at the top of the head and the thyroid gland in the throat.
Chakras are part of the ethereal body, not the physical body.

Quote:
There are not face chakras, but the face can blush from reactions of the other chakras. This topic is either malinformed or doing as Quintessence suggests.
Not only can I read the nature of the conflict from the blockage in their aura, I have also repeatedly cleared such conflicts from this centre in the face (using no technique, just remote reiki) which has 'extinguished' specific triggers for blushing that correspond with these natures.