Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

I really really need an answer to this please

I keep having dreams of this cousin who is negative towards me, in the dreams laughing, in laughter. Its just a recurring dreams in normal clothes.

What could these dream mean?
Old 03-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like you feel ridiculed by your cousin. It's hard to say what it means exactly based on the information. Some dreams can be acknowledgments of our feelings.
Old 03-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpate10
It sounds like you feel ridiculed by your cousin. It's hard to say what it means exactly based on the information. Some dreams can be acknowledgments of our feelings.

Thanks, he has been negative, a bully in the past, but at the moment, even if I am feeling good, I keep having these dreams of laughing, laughter of him.

Could it be a psychic attack or the subconscious is trying to warn me of he maybe slating me behind my back?
Old 03-12-2020, 03:21 PM
Seeker

Guff779
Quote:
maybe slating me behind my back?

When I read the original post, this is exactly what I felt happening, then when I read it further down, it was obvious. Your connection is strong and a repeating occurrence of this type is warning material. Be careful, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Well the "closer" portion sounds like its happening. Awareness is the key to unlock victory. I would heavily suggest being extremely cautious of this persons ability to influence or impact your livelihood. The plain clothes brought into my being that his attacks are purely plain schemes in the physical and remember, the more love and well being you energetically send out to someone of that sort, is when their "spirit attacks" fail.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
Guff779

When I read the original post, this is exactly what I felt happening, then when I read it further down, it was obvious. Your connection is strong and a repeating occurrence of this type is warning material. Be careful, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Well the "closer" portion sounds like its happening. Awareness is the key to unlock victory. I would heavily suggest being extremely cautious of this persons ability to influence or impact your livelihood. The plain clothes brought into my being that his attacks are purely plain schemes in the physical and remember, the more love and well being you energetically send out to someone of that sort, is when their "spirit attacks" fail.
Yes.

Now 'love' is hard to feel and send out often, I find.
So, how about getting a perspective that what anyone thinks makes no difference to you.
You are who you are, not perfect, yet, so what ...but you're a loved and a good person ...and it is 'him' that has some issue,
for whatever reason, doesn't matter...
And forgive him his confusion making him be neg towards you.
Even pray that he change...
it's so easy for him to simply have a sweet dream of you and completely change his feelings about you overnight!!!!

It really happens!!! Believe it.

And hi you 2 Newbies to the forum! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much for the analysis and advice Sethra and Miss Hepburn :).
Old 03-12-2020, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey Guff I think Ms Hepburn has the best advice. I would add when you have dreams like this or feel this way I say a prayer. Here is the prayer I would say...I am in control of my mind, I am in control of my body, I am objectively and subjectively balanced at all times. I now close myself off to all but my own higher self and those beings of only the highest vibration that are with me at the choice of my soul

This makes me feel balanced and grounded and protected every time and it has always helped me. Good dreams tonight to you!
Old 04-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Suspended
Master
It's difficult to work out dreams and meanings isn't it - when somethings 'not right' in my dreams I ask myself 'why' - usually means I'm to do something different - something I am doing is incorrect on my path in life - not always but sometimes... the difficult bit is when/if Angel's'Guides'Higher Self are sending these uncomfortable dreams is 'why' - that's for us to work out or ask politely, what am I to do that i'm not doing right - it can be something so simple, as in change of direction slightly...