Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Master
Suspended animation..l

How come we enter suspension instead of dying while trauma is committed against us, why not just die, but instead we enter suspended animation… like being in a fire- it’s total gross decay- inhabitants you from going on without reincarnating, and being in a body…but death doesn’t ultimately happen just the death of the avarta not the soul and atom is stronger, forces beyond the physical body… it just sends you into suspended animation because your soul lived but your body didn’t?

Ultimately death occurs in many gross situations and that’s the leading result.. heart stopping or car crash where death was instantly…

Do you reincarnate or enter suspended animation?

Suspended animation is different from death? But seen as a waiting period before death if there was a process I’d say I took for suspended animation more often in my reincarnations than death happening it’s self and I’ve been in fires.. got the scars also, when reincarnating..

Is there a process of order regarding suspended animation?

A hyper sleep state when we recoup? From tarnishing of our bodies, death ultimately occurs for the body in fire but not the spirit?.

Does death only occur when it happens to your spirt or are the body and spirt separated in the process…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-04-2022, 05:47 AM
Experiencer
Sorry lostsoul13 - I've no idea what happens when we die. I don't recall dying or being dead. Honestly - you seem to know a lot more about the process of dying than I do.

A lot of people on SF seem to know what happens when we die. I'm surprised none of them have posted. Castaneda suggested that most folks' "identity" merges back into a big pool and gets lost, but with sufficient "awareness" you could "fly past the eagle". Of course, no one believes Castaneda. It's an open question if even he believed it.

What do you mean by suspended animation? Do you just mean waiting to reincarnate? Seems most here believe that waiting period to be a conscious time for us rather than an unconscious one in suspended animation. And how is being in suspended animation like burning in a fire? I don't understand.

I assume the body and "spirit" separate when we die. After all, the body stays here. I've seen that. Of course, I might be using the wrong word. People here have very specific definitions for words like spirit and soul, but you seem to use them interchangeably? Does either one, or both, die? And what does dying mean for them? Do they cease to exist? Transform? Stay the same? Is that what goes into suspended animation?

Sorry again - I'm rather clueless.
Old 13-04-2022, 07:30 AM
hazada guess

I don't really understand what you mean lostsoul13.When the Body dies, the soul will leave whatever the circumstances.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:03 PM
Master
There seems to be death, suspended animation including a name for sleep being suspended- it’s easier to kill the body than the soul it carries the sandwich effect- being the soul spirit is harder to reach- reincarnation literally ‘smokes us out’

From our bodies..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
NO recollection

i have no recollection of a past life only the before which looks very different from this theres no colour or physicall feeling you dont breath air cause your just energy that thinks i have a very young energy soul probably almost baby like must take many centuries or thousands of centuries to mature into an adult soul non the the less your part of the universe i wish i could say i regret coming here but i only poped down in to see what had happened to the others i was with, they must have heard that voice like my self telling me that id meet the love of my life to my confusion i did not know what it was talking about i thought what is a love of my life i dont know what it is talking about, i waited and waited but they did not return i had no else to roam with so i decided to just drift down into what it was i was heading for the story is very long so ill end there for know but i knew i must have been many things before i reached out and became a human