Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 08-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Knower
Able to move energy through body

Can anyone tell me what this is or means. Since a kid I could do this. I am able to move energy through my body . It creates the sensation of being startled I can hold it for a few seconds if longer than that my heart and entire body feels strange. It is like a vibration of electricity and not very pleasant.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Master
It means you have natural energy ability. With some training or exploration you could harness that energy to do beneficial things. Most of that unpleasant feeling is actually blocked internal energy channels (indicates less than optimal health as per Chinese medicine).

Much information is available on this forum, on the web, written in books, and through classes if you care to find out. The most tangible possibilities are healing and as an additional 'sense'.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Knower
really

[quote=wstein]It means you have natural energy ability. With some training or exploration you could harness that energy to do beneficial things. Most of that unpleasant feeling is actually blocked internal energy channels (indicates less than optimal health as per Chinese medicine).

Much information is available on this forum, on the web, written in books, and through classes if you care to find out. The most tangible possibilities are healing and as an additional 'sense'.[/QUOTE

I figured others could do it. I can make it flow up from my knees upward towards my heart if I hold it causes this intense feeling. Walk would happen if I held it for longer if i could handle it? Does it also relate to other abilities I have. Do all these things go together, mediumship inuitive...
What do I do with the energy as it is an uncomfortable feeling can you transfer it ?
Old 09-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernam
I can make it flow up from my knees upward towards my heart if I hold it causes this intense feeling. Walk would happen if I held it for longer if i could handle it?
It would continue to feel uncomfortable. The heart area might heal a bit if it was not in good health.
Quote:
Does it also relate to other abilities I have. Do all these things go together, mediumship inuitive...
In general intuition and mediumship are not energy based. However multiple skills can be used together. For instance, looking through a PSI-ball can enhance prophecy.
Quote:
What do I do with the energy as it is an uncomfortable feeling can you transfer it ?
I suggest some reading:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=44368
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41276
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=47174
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=53926
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=50451

FYI: there is a search function up near the top of the page. This can help you find answers to these questions you have.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:17 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Can anyone tell me what this is or means. Since a kid I could do this. I am able to move energy through my body . It creates the sensation of being startled I can hold it for a few seconds if longer than that my heart and entire body feels strange. It is like a vibration of electricity and not very pleasant.

Some people call it chi or qi. You might benefit from practicing qi gong. Then you can learn to use it to help others :)
Old 09-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Knower
What does mediumship and intuition have to do with? Today I was able to hold the energy on my third eye area I had a lot of popping in that area and crackling. I assumed my third eye was already open because I am able to communicate with spirits, however this time I begun seeing visions one included a woman and man dancing then a few more images where things did not end well for her. I then thought what have I gotten myself into? I try to just view and observe and not control what happens however dont want to see visions of something that is about to happen or already did. I will read more on it as I am very limited in my info. I seem to have the tools but really no clue what or how to use them.